Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

What A Surprise! If Tonto Dikeh Will Support Clica Campaign - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What A Surprise! If Tonto Dikeh Will Support Clica Campaign (2419 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Surprise! If Tonto Dikeh Will Support Clica Campaign by idethompson(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
It will be a great surprise in Nigeria and the entire world as a whole if Tonto Dikeh will support a Computer literacy awareness campaign.
CLICA which is an initiative setup by the I.T AGE SYSTEMS & communication® is said to create 1,000,000 jobs in Nigeria before 2015.
Will it be a great surprise if Tonto Dikeh supports an initiative like this.

I wonder how this could be, even though the relationship between Music, Acting and I.C.T is not too slim there probably would be a new dimension and a new phase of ICT in the country.
[img][/img]
If celebrities in Nigeria can actually canvass for computer literacy awareness, such as CLICA. I think it would be a great turn around the economical and political sector in Nigeria.

I actually stumbled upon this statement of this whole idea on www.clicampaign..com and it got me applauding and at the same time wondering.

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Dance Styles You Cannot Miss To Watch / One Of The World’s Fattest Men Has Died At The Age Of 39 / SEE How The Rich Kids In Abuja Spend Their Sundays (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.