Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back (711 Views)

Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Beverly & Angelo Say They Never Had Sex / #bbathechase: Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex – SA Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back by chi2012(f): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Beverly Osu‘s mum is really excited her daughter is back home in Nigeria safely.
BBA Nigeria's Rep, Beverly Osu was away from home for 90 days but despite the unending controversy, Bev’s mum never stopped loving her daughter and in fact talked down any of her (Bev’s mum) friends who would call to chastise her.
‘She just wanted her daughter to come back home safe, every other thing didn't matter‘, a family friend said.
She was there along with Bev's friends to welcome Beverly who placed fifth in the competition and no doubt was she glad when she saw her daughter at the airport on Tuesday, August 29, 2013! They hugged and kissed…
Beverly will have a hard time trying to convince her mum about her love for Angelo though as she (Bev’s mum) isn’t a fan of the dreaded South African.
‘She never really like Angelo, not because he was ‘chiking’ Beverly but because of his personality and oh yea, she hates the dreads‘, a source close to the family tells us.

Re: I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back by Dubby6(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
So na only Dada make u no like d guy?? Smh
Re: I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back by Dubemkelly(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hope she still remembers dat her daughter exposed her *drug dealer* adulterer* nd all sort of bullshyt she did..Like mother like daughter

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Stunningly Beautiful New Photos Of Singer, Emma Nyra / Thread For World Wrestling Entertainment / SHOCKING: Beautiful Actress Dumps Acting For Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.