Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding (3860 Views)

Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by SeanT21(f): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
At my wedding, i will love to dance to Celine Dion "Because of U" and Brandy "Have U ever".

what is/was your wedding song/s?
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2008
Olo Mi - Tosin Martins
Oruka - Sunny Nneji
No Air - Jordin Sparxx
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 13, 2008
Chrisette Michele---> Golden
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Jun 13, 2008
~Shania Twain's ~Always N Forever  was my Wedding Song!!

~Still is me N hubby's special song,we give each other that "special look" when ever we hear it wink My heart Always skip a beat when ever i hear it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om4s71i0J5Q
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 13, 2008
Mohawk God bless you!!!!!! I've been looking and searching for that song. Oh my God I'm almost in tears cry cry cry cry cool
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 13, 2008
Did I say almost? cry cry cry
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by sheniqua: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Shania Twain's ~Always N Forever was my Wedding Song!!

~Still is me N hubby's special song,we give each other that "special look" when ever we hear it wink My heart Always skip a beat when ever i hear it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om4s71i0J5Q

too bad, after all that love song,her own marriage hit the rocks.
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by mohawkchic(f): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2008
~Aaaw Stillwater kiss  i know the feeling!!

~@ Sheniqua. . . I knw right sad Am gutted for her!!
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by igbi: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
Try "when God made you, He must have been thinking about me" i love that song, heard it during a wedding in church,it was sang by Newsong and Natalie Grant. i google and saved it on my system
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by kufreabasi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
mine is

'God bless the day i found you', but i've forgotten the name of the artist.
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Manta(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2008
'Angelica' and 'Girl of my dreams' by Age Beeka

I always dream of dancing to this songs with my bride on that D day, I pray Age Beeka will still have the strength and skills then to sing the song live during the reception ceremony.
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by genius33: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2008
Eric Benet - I Wanna Be Loved , that song represents my life and it's soooo romantic!!!

I hate being single cry
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by origina9ja(f): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2008
Oruka - Sunny Nneji
nd african queen
i want him 2 sing it 4 me
tongue

Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
"God bless the day i met you".
"Otelege." . . .Ofori ampomsah kiss
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by bisibaby(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2008
play 9ice on my wedding day agbesu lena afona roka,

or

obey' song tokotaya emaja nitor oluranlowo leje (keni keni mase ya won oh)
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Tahila(f): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
Ginuwine- Differences smiley

Such A BEAUTIFUL Song
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by busybody20: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
Re: Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding by Jummy4real(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
@Sean T21

Eto Igbeyawo Laye
Oba Oluwa ni fi lele pelu ase.
Toko Taya Ema Ja o, Taya Toko E ma Ja o
Nitori Oluranlowo, Oluranlowo Le je.

By Ebenezer Obey (One of his Evergreen songs)

(1) (Reply)

Does Marriage Mean More Expenses? / Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? / My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.