Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off (13712 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by IYANGBALI: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nigerian students have started contributing money to meet ASUU's demand pls no amount is too small... Pls send this to all concern students who are tired of the strike.. Biko pls lets save our female students 4rm getting pregnant nd our male students 4rm bcoming robbers. Pls if u'r ready 2 make ur contribution ping me, or inbox me. Recharge card is also allowed . Tanks !
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Runaway: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
pls can somebody let d federal govt no dat ASUU,did not force dem to sign d 2009 agreement and d MoU signed in 2012. All dis talk abt ASUU shifting ground is not worth it, d govt should do wan dey need to do and save our future form total collapse.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by osadhordy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
why is fg doing like this naaa,abeg make dem free us oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
NLC should wake up to its responsibilities and fight the cause of Nigerians-selling out and back door negotiations with the powers that be is a betrayal to Nigerians.
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by adele004: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Odunharry: student to advice lecturers,lol
abi oooo maybe dem no reason am before dem tok am...smh for the student who go carry liver go meet lecturer
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Trusty247(f): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Baybe: Let them wait for 3 more weeks abeg. I want to receive my salary gringringrin
lol.me 2 wan collect salary o.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Trusty247: lol.me 2 wan collect salary o.
Lol! grin
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dannyxy: Birds of the same feathers,mtcheww,were where they all these while...ignoramus calumus exclumus efremus eretmus glosamus[

Nawa o. Y u too like grammar? undecided Mi o raye scientific names o.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Nigerian students have started contributing money to meet ASUU's demand pls no amount is too small... Pls send this to all concern students who are tired of the strike.. Biko pls lets save our female students 4rm getting pregnant nd our male students 4rm bcoming robbers. Pls if u'r ready 2 make ur contribution ping me, or inbox me. Recharge card is also allowed . Tanks !

Lwkmd4hs.

Oleku grin
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by domido(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
hurrayyyyyy!!!yes!!!!!finally....kk, dis is aw it works. NLC comes in,both parties still doesnt agree NLC threaten FG wit strike,FG still doesnt agree then they go for a nationwide strike........naw the sweetest part of I GET MA DESERVED HOLIDAY. NLC pls come in and FG pls dont agree so we will go on strike ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
domido: hurrayyyyyy!!!yes!!!!!finally....kk, dis is aw it works. NLC comes in,both parties still doesnt agree NLC threaten FG wit strike,FG still doesnt agree then they go for a nationwide strike........naw the sweetest part of I GET MA DESERVED HOLIDAY. NLC pls come in and FG pls dont agree so we will go on strike ooooo grin grin grin grin
Your head no correct grin
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by canalily(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ....Hmmm..nawa ooo..is not by force to resume wit odas na if ASUU call off d strike.U can stay till u reciv ur salary..if u aint ready to go back to skul,others are ready.
wink Asa imagine da kin tin? D u tink she stil need d skul? Afta rol she don gain employment. Wetin she need d skul 4?
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by canalily(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
domido: hurrayyyyyy!!!yes!!!!!finally....kk, dis is aw it works. NLC comes in,both parties still doesnt agree NLC threaten FG wit strike,FG still doesnt agree then they go for a nationwide strike........naw the sweetest part of I GET MA DESERVED HOLIDAY. NLC pls come in and FG pls dont agree so we will go on strike ooooo grin grin grin grin
maggi white, aturu, ewu hausa, nama, olodo. Lazy one. Luk at how ur teeth big reach lyk the head of prayingmantis to depict ur highest embecility nd sleeping sicknes. Na only u go continue the strike soon. Lets bet am.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by domido(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
canalily: maggi white, aturu, ewu hausa, nama, olodo. Lazy one. Luk at how ur teeth big reach lyk the head of prayingmantis to depict ur highest embecility nd sleeping sicknes. Na only u go continue the strike soon. Lets bet am.
I Pity u,u are just talking gibberish.ur education foolery is hovering around the educational bermuda triangle. an educational higihaga like u
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Ptoocool(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
He said university students should also advise their teachers to review downwards their demands and yield to government’s position...

Wetin concern students wiv ASUU..??
Na dem sign 4 year 2009 dem..??
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by profity(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imagine a blind man leading a man dat can see, dat is how Mr Farouk is. After receiving bribe, he is here talking bullshit. 2 hell Mr Law miscreant. U're meant 2 b covering ur face in dismay. Dis country is doomed. May God help us all...
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by olakintanj(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
NLC is full of deciet, at the on set, it was reported that NLC want to join ASUU in the ongoing strike, while we fold our arms to wait and see this happened, here we are, hearing again that NLC want ASUU to go back to Negotiation table
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by wasak(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jessicavizzy: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!wat has Endtime got to do wit dis!?
...so u take all ds serious... berra smile it off nd join d train
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by biomedixexcel(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
NLC again? No be NLC sold the whole nation to FG in January 2012?
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by Jman06(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abba slowpoke should go and sit his stinking a$$.D money ASUU is asking for is nothing compared to what an average Nigerian politician loots from public treasury.Mr GEJ honestly i am begining to lose d respect i have for u.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by aimeeeee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
HNosegbe:

Farouk Lawan of all people?

It's partially because of lawmakersbreakers like Farouk Lawan that ASUU have refused to lower their demands.

You're among the highest-paid legislators on earth; yet you demand bribes to subvert due process. You think ASUU will take you serious when your salaries remain so obscene?

Yeye dey smell.

So these farouk lawan guy still the around nawa o

Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by FOLLEY20(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
idedan: Is farouk lawal still in the national assembly? Hmmm.
I wonder o o. What could such a man do/say meaningfully?
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by anuoro: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
FG should also include the 6 month I.T stipend (money) which last year I.T students are yet to recieve.
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by omozuat(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2013
i found no fault in ASUU...mak NLC join d strike dt wud b a beta idea
Re: NLC To Resolve ASUU/FG Face-off by laplace19(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Let me say,the union's National Executive Council(NEC) meeting was just a futile exercise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States To Get N20b Each For Infrastructure / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Abia Government Bans Street Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.