Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her (1153 Views)

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / My Fiance Has 3kids Frm 2 Different Mother's / Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:07am On Aug 30, 2013
Forget about the packaging; nobody is perfect. We all have defects, yes, we all have wolves under our sheep clothing.

I had run out of provision so I went to the super-market to get some. As I picked up a tin of Ovaltine, I noticed that the lady at the counter was exchanging words with a female customer.
“Am sorry, but I have to check your bag; it’s our Policy”.
“What do you mean by that!? Are you trying to say that I stole from your stupid super-market? What an insult” The customer replied.

I kept doing what I was doing but my attention was drawn to them again when the security man took the bag from the lady and brought out a Brazilian hair from the bag.
“Thief, thief… I know say you be thief. Thief…” the Lady on the counter screamed as it was obvious that she was bent on humiliating the lady. I walked towards them and noticed how beautiful the lady was and couldn’t help but speak
“Common, you don’t expect me to believe that such a pretty lady like this will come here just to steal. Maybe it mistakenly fell in there. How much is the Brazilian hair? Add it to my bill” that was how I saved Angela from humiliation.

I quickly took the lady out as the lady at the counter was trying to create a negative scene, so I put her in my car and we zoomed off.
“I don’t know how that thin entered into my bag. I think the lady selling at the counter played a trick on me”. She said as we left there. “It’s alright; at least we got you out of trouble”. I replied. “Thank you very much, am Angela” she said as we introduced our self.
As I looked at her, I instantly fell in love. Why would they even think that this damsel is a thief? “Am Chukwuma” I replied. That was the beginning of a friendship that became even more intimate as the weeks went by. The only thing on my mind now was to marry Angela. She is intelligent, industrious, kind and above all beautiful beyond comprehension.
kindly finish here http://umehoma.com
be updated via pin- 32Fc7E01
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by DesChyko1(m): 4:38am On Aug 30, 2013
So, this is just another one of your 'extra fine fantastic short stories' at umehoma.com?? #sighs#
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by sexywapmaster(f): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2013
nonsense
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2013
I seen this movie ini edo played the girl
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by Ramcie(f): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2013
@OP. u wan divorce woman wey u neva marry na wa oh!.

nxt plz.
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by babycee(f): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I seen this movie ini edo played the girl

I also saw one Mercy Johnson played that part
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by mysticgal(f): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2013
a fine ghanian girl acted this story op is saying in widows tearsundecided
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by slimyem: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2013
La la la la la la
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by hersweetness(f): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I seen this movie ini edo played the girl

babycee:
I also saw one Mercy Johnson played that part

mysticgal: a fine ghanian girl acted this story op is saying in widows tearsundecided

chaircover: Actually it was Omotola who played the part cheesy
Lmao grincheesy
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by greatgod2012(f): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2013
I can not but laugh on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2013
#extrafineboy# things.
Divorce person wey you never marry
#stealing sickness#
You didn't easy ra ra

(1) (Reply)

The Second Child Palava / The Experience Of An Abused House Girl / How Three People Can Make A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.