Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son (1815 Views)

My Fiance Has Kleptomania (stealing Sickness) I May Divource Her / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / My Fiance Has 3kids Frm 2 Different Mother's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by loriann(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2005
I met this guy early this year and we are not just going out, we are best of friends and stuffs.

He told me he has a son who is two. He says the woman has gone out of the country and there was no marriage thing whatsoever. They got separated after she travelled because he called her once and she told him off. Now i just need advice on whether it's ok to go ahead, and probably questions to help me handle things.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by rikkyjen(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2005
......loriann:for him to have told you..he refences and respects you..at the same time you have to look b4 u leap...ask him dat what of if d woman comes witha sober heart...wat happens to u.
d guy may be serious about u...for d fact dat he has a child..dat clause should make u not think twice but 10 times...cos hope d son will not raise any storm when he grows up....and many more wahalas...so be careful when making ur decisions

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by loriann(f): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2005
hi rikky av asked bout all that and he says there can be nothing he can never go back and stuffs but men r really funny so i cant telll but from the look of things i guess its all good.thanks rikkyjen

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by r2VIRUS: 3:36am On Dec 31, 2005
Your man could be that treasure of your life. Point of note; he could kick your ass out anytime. I will suggest you follow this with diplomacy, its like researching, not rocket science. For practical reason, you could start this way, don't exercise deep love with him, avoid him a while, he's a man with a kid, ask yourself "what if his wife gets back?" do you think it gonna be fun?....hell not. To be frank, if the original mother of the child gets back, u could be affected. Avoid him a while as i said earlier, you know as the proverb says "absence makes the heart grow fonder", watch him, his reactions, his activities, his love expressions, his thoughts, if he calls you and says he's unable to eat coz u ain'rt around him, that could mean some luck to you. Sex 2.4.7 isn't the true love thing, if he's fuckin u 247 and sayin he loves u, it coz of ya sweet pussy not because of who you are.(i'm sorry, no offence intended)
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by freshsmile: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2006
Just hope your not dating my man shocked. We have a son and I am out of tha country.
Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but Men hide all sorts of things to get what they need.
Wicked ! They could even lie. they only thinking kitten sometimes.
If your man is getting money , photos , letters or phone calls from his girl overseas then you know they still have commitment to each other.
What does his family or friends know about this woman?
A child is a serious bond between two people, it would be painful for him to forget his son.
Be careful and check him out a bit more. Or even better to ask his EX if she is finished with him. Then you will know if there is a future with him.
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by smartsoft(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2006
hummm.. i don't have things say here ooo i'm learning now.. so you guyz continue.. but let face the fact.. i'm in your shoe men.. if i love him.. well there is notting that will stop me.. Now he got a son... Well That shouldn't bug you.. things that can bug you is if his not reciprocating to your love and all that.. and Let me ask does he intends to marry you..
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by loriann(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2006
thanks u all for the advises i really appreciate it all. but the thruth is that this guy is all over mi its very obvious that this guy loves mi av done all sorts to this guy to put him away but he is always there no matter what my problem is fear, guys r like animals (no hard feelings) they can be the best thing to ever happen to u now and the next minute they r the worst if u all know what i mean,really the i love u dosent change in or out of bed its the same so...........but as far as i know he has not been communicating with this girl
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by freshsmile: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2006
That is a sad thing for his son
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by loriann(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2006
freshsmile:

Just hope your not dating my man shocked. We have a son and I am out of tha country.
Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but Men hide all sorts of things to get what they need.
Wicked ! They could even lie. they only thinking kitten sometimes.
him.
believe mi he is different.
hey freshsmile if he were ur guy and u left him with a son,then he gets sum other girl who do u blame?
freshsmile:

That is a sad thing for his son

there is no sad thing for his son all he needs to do is to get a better girl and a good mother for his son who he will see as his mother also it musnt be mi but i fit in .the job is done wink this boy does nt even know his mother.so she is really nt good enough or do still think she is doing the right thing? at least she should call to say hi to this boy .
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by puker(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2007
There is nothing wrong with that since they are not married. Besides the woman is thousands of miles away. If you love him hold unto him.
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by Zebedee(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2007
from your post the woman called the affair off and your supposed fiancee had no say. well what if when youre deeply in love with him and the lady stages a ccome back and steals your man's heart. what then will become of you. i believe you can fight but nobody knows what could become of your guy if such thing happens.

believe you can give this thing a long and hard thought
cheers
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by temmyabby(f): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2007
deal with it , if he loves u, its kul. I should add that u're lucky his child is still that young lol and i realise i'm over a year and half late, hope u did the right thing
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:13am On Jun 14, 2007
@topic
if you know you have a problem with him having a son, i suggest you don't go into it. don't start something you would not be able to handle later.
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by nossycheek(f): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
@topic
What are you waiting for? Husbands are scarce oh, better take him home for introduction and marriage before he changes his mind. My candid advice
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by sagacious(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
It's a serious issue ,it all depends on you and the guy as well.You know what you want and at same time think of your happiness in future, what goes round comes round, you have to be sure that the guy is in love and is not playing trick on you 'cox they can be funny at time.Any way! you know what you want just consider now and future before eternal decision.I pray God will direct you .
Re: Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son by cyl(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2007
There are a few factors to consider:Were they ever married?,if yes,(tori don get k-leg).Does he intend to marry you?,hows his communication with the woman in question?These should help u make a decision, the boy is no issue because hes a child and u can and should treat him as your own(afterall hes your husbands son).

(1) (Reply)

Message From A Mother To Her Child / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Letter To My Aborted Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.