Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? (10421 Views)

How To See Network Coverage Area. / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / No Network Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by HonEmeritus(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
T E R R I B L E. Tto be precise, MTN is d worst of all
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by AkinDavid2: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Very poor, you hardly hear what your caller is saying.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by lmm4real: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
humm MTn for.king network
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by bory09(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2013
If my network reach 3G for this my area omo i will share testimony for church but between etisalat network is just little below moderate here not that bad and not that okay also.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Samsexy8: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Use mtn in my area..u will cry
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by pendusky(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2013
airtel has no problem here
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Goziesonsam(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Am using MTN. In my area, they no de try at all. One cant even browse well talk less of making quality call. I cant really figure out why they charge so high yet cant provide effective and quality service to the users. They all sucks...
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by oyedun82(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2013
3.75G to bad. Airtel nooni
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by tony5002x: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Mtn is the worst network can't call, check account balance or recharge everytime is "service timeout" airtel is good but there 3g network in my area is bad and they always take my credit for no reason...glo call rate is too high
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by gbadexy(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Mtn is terrible!
I'm going to use •̸Ϟ•̸y airtel whatsapp to chat.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by kaelz(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
MTN or EMPTYHEN der on z worst here in Ojo, I subscribd 2 deir one day data plan, i dnt evn open a page n dey re tellin me I've exhausted my plan.., airtel ntwrk z fair, Etisalat z juz lyk Emptyhen... plz hlp me aask MTN wetin i do dem..?
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by abujalapdog(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2013
pls do anyone knw how to transfer megabite frm airtel to another airtel or mtn to mtn (sim)number in Can i get a help frm any of u?
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by chata25(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2013
kaelz: MTN or EMPTYHEN der on z worst here in Ojo, I subscribd 2 deir one day data plan, i dnt evn open a page n dey re tellin me I've exhausted my plan.., airtel ntwrk z fair, Etisalat z juz lyk Emptyhen... plz hlp me aask MTN wetin i do dem..?
4 ur mind abi
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Odunharry(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2013
omo to all d end timez boys n gals mk una b kiaful o...sexkillz dn ban me 4 rmance n politics..

@topic,mtn dy fk up big tym
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Ninilowo(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Etisalat n glo.........Lagos-Abeokuta expressway,Ota.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Still enjoying my MTN
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by abesky(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
ETISALAT - SUPER FAST
GLO - EXCELLENT
MTN - NORMAL
AIRTEL - POOR
Ikorodu
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by bola4dprec(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Network coverage should not based on locality rather its based on principle of contract fulfilment. I blamed it all on poor government agent in-charge of network in Nigeria specifically NCC they have failed to check-mate the activities of this so called network provides in the country. M-tel which is own by Nigerian is no more in existence because of little tipping from this so call MTN,GLO and other, could you believed that all this network were making used of old nitel facilities to provide us call and internet access ? In nutshell never bother yourself to praise any provider for good service, remember you have paid for it in advance, I will like to expose you to the fact that once any of this network experience any problems the other will also in one way on the other because they access network provision through same channel they paralysed M-tel the most cheaper mobile carrier in Nigeria in other to enrich the richer and exploited the masses. Most of this provides needs to consult experts in other to know number of mash needed within certain area to make them serves the customers to the expectation. Sometimes they (net work providers) cajole us based their excesses on atmospheric conditions which is natural let me purse here, my experience when I was at Libya make me realised that Nigeria is not a nation rather is a geographical location as its refers to by Baba Awo.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by dojumav: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mtn very bad.... Glo... Good... Etisalat... D best...
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Glo is just the best down here. . .
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by sholasho(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
homesteady: MTN is the worst!! ThankGOD I'm using airtel!

Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and Mtn. Perform 100% in my area.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by sholasho(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
ETISALAT - Excellent
GLO - Super fast
MTN - Excellent
AIRTEL - Super fast
Ajah
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Youngzedd(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
MTN= Normal
Airtel= confirm bullsh1t here in Wuse 3 FCT.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by MeekMarcel: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
I don't really understand all these networks in Nigeria. In Enugu state, precisely Igbo Etiti LGA, only Glo Network is partially available while MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT etc are NOT available. On bonus offer after recharge or after spending some amount of money in making calls per day, I commend Airtel Network and condemn MTN Network because the former allows the use of bonus offered first before the main balance while the latter does not allow it so, rather the riverse is the case.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by hod898(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guy it depends on the kind of phone that u use and to an extent, the area.
1. Torchlight: very good with all networks.
2. Java phone: most areas have bad networks especially mtn and airtel. However, etisalat always have a fast browsing and streaming + good network, even if the network strength is low. Glo is also very good.
3. Symbian phone: moderately cool with all networks.
4. Android phone: network ain't a problem for CORRECT ANDROID PHONE users as they can always activate the 3G network.
The funny thing with all these networks is that once you get out of your house and into the mainroad, you will see a sudden boost in network strength... Very annoying.
Other times, a CHINA phone might have network but phones like nokia java phones will have zero coverage.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by eripecs(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
The network here is something else. Airtel has been disappointing me after subscribing for the monthly stuff. i just subscribe to mtn now to work online. Don't know what else to do. Pls lets brainstorm and come out with a lasting solution to this problem.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by hod898(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
sholasho:

Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and Mtn. Perform 100% in my area.
which area is that?
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by RedCard1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Here in Port Harcourt, MTN is the worst. Don't dare buy an MTN recharge card when you want to make an urgent call because the reply you will get will be either service timeout, result unknown or result not completed. Sometimes even when the transaction is succesful, MTN will keep quiet till you load again and then they will say already been used by you. As for Glo, I don't think that network exists. Forget their numerous ambassadors....Glo has the lowest subcribers. I'm using etisalat and it's ok. No much hanging when browsing like MTN. Airtel is trying.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by fummylove(f): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
MTN network is very bad everywhere in lagos, especially in odogunyan area in ikorodu, if I want browse I have to stay in a particular area in my room to be able to browse, I dear not take my phone to the pallor to browse or it just give u sos sign or X sign am even tired of the network, have called their customer care several time but no change still, am very sad, my BIS is waste of money when it come to MTN. People should do something about this cryMTN network is very bad everywhere in lagos, especially in odogunyan area in ikorodu, if I want browse I have to stay in a particular area in my room to be able to browse, I dear not take my phone to the pallor to browse or it just give u sos sign or X sign am even tired of the network, have called their customer care several time but no change still, am very sad, my BIS is waste of money when it come to MTN. People should do something about this
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by tinuolababy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hehehehehe....... I'm on Airtel aπϑ I'm enjoying Tђξ network kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by MrMcJay(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
I've been using Mtn since 2002 but by God's grace, I will port first thing on monday morning. All my Mtn lines are just shovelling out my credit and the calls are not clear. Imagine talking to my woman and her voice is sounding like Pete Edochie's voice.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Krasid(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
I thought I was the only one experiencing MTN's poor network.They will soon start losing customers, if they don't improve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / Yoruba Bible! / Check Your Mobile Phone Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.