Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? (10416 Views)

How To See Network Coverage Area. / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / No Network Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Megatone(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
U must b an analog player in a digital world.... u place mtn and glo ahead of etisalat in terms of browsing shocked
Brimmie: I Use AIRTEL CLUB 10 PLAN PLUS BB DATA PLAN
=3
P================================

[size=20]AIRTEL - SUPER FAST[/size]
[size=20]GLO - EXCELLENT[/size]
[size=20]MTN - NORMAL [/size]
[size=20]ETISALAT - POOR[/size]
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by iamdsam: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
All mobile networks are bad here in Warri and the whole of Delta State here. I haven't been able to run my blog for some weeks now because of the bad network coverage here. I'm using my phone to browse right now which I can't use to run my blog www.dsamigho..com >>> I'll be back fully in the coming month
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by 2ndincommand(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
In Imo State Here Around Ugwu-Oriji MTN is even the worst.... I Now Dislike MTN.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by ChristKid1: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
hod898: Guy it depends on the kind of phone that u use and to an extent, the area.
1. Torchlight: very good with all networks.
2. Java phone: most areas have bad networks especially mtn and airtel. However, etisalat always have a fast browsing and streaming + good network, even if the network strength is low. Glo is also very good.
3. Symbian phone: moderately cool with all networks.
4. Android phone: network ain't a problem for CORRECT ANDROID PHONE users as they can always activate the 3G network.
The funny thing with all these networks is that once you get out of your house and into the mainroad, you will see a sudden boost in network strength... Very annoying.
Other times, a CHINA phone might have network but phones like nokia java phones will have zero coverage.

Yeah this is so true. I can't browse with Mtn on my java phone but etisalat is fast on it. But when I use Mtn on my Android and activate 3g I'll have no reason to complain.

Kinda sucks though.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Lagusta(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
eripecs: The network here in Ilorin is something else. Airtel has been disappointing me after subscribing for the monthly stuff. i just subscribe to mtn now to work online. Don't know what else to do. Pls lets brainstorm and come out with a lasting solution to this problem.

where in ilorin?? airtel is fast here in osere/asa dam area.....
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by ChristKid1: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Only java users are complaining on this thread... grin

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by 2ndincommand(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=Brimmie]I Use AIRTEL CLUB 10 PLAN PLUS BB DATA PLAN
=================================

[size=20]ETISALAT - POOR[/size][Guy you r wrong]
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by roxell120(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
I've no good story neither, sim card wan pursue me comot for house. I ve been searching for the one that got better two weeks ago before it went crappy. the rest with me now are just bunch or load of stress.I've to add one remaining network to my list to guard myself of their sudden failure. non is better.its nt different from how things are done in nigeria. poor service everywhere and nobody takes the right action even when we ve institutions saddled with such responsibility. NO HOPE IN SIGHT SO COÑTINUE MANAGING!
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by decepticos(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikorodu is hell come down to the main round about and witness the spot where all network ends, i use airtel and mtn interchangably on an Android enabled phone and its no fun, one has to change position(s) multiple times to get network for data and when d 3g sign shows u can only see an unreasonable download speed e.g 12kb/s. As for calls no problem oh.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by hikmoj(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Let me use my old schul primary english,its BADDEST in my area.
In fact dey're inefficient in service delivery but proficient in deducting air time
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by yacub: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am tired of MTN...despite d fact dat dey changed dia tariff...dia charges is now exhorbitant!!!
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Globacom network is terrible in sabo area of kaduna.network don turn me to monkey cos if i no climb tree i no fit use 3g.sha na end time tinz
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
hustla: Mtn is bad in yaba
End time tinz angry

Yea, MTN is so worst that is almost incomparable to other networks in akwacross area. Even to load d recharge card u bought wit ur hard earned money, they would be telling u "service time out" continously even after trying it over 10x. If u want to check ur account balance, that can even be the worst as they endless be telling u d same "service time out" rubbish. I had two MTN lines, cos of this thier rubbish, i broke one into pieces out of annoyance and threw it away recently, this remaining one, am destroying it soon. If u call som1 or vice versa, all u hear is some nonsense noises as if earoplane is hitting on their mast. So stu.pid network - MTN. Am glad many people are discarding thier sim cards now. Thank God for the likes of Etisalat, at least, a bit better!
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Brimmie: I Use AIRTEL CLUB 10 PLAN PLUS BB DATA PLAN
=================================

[size=20]ETISALAT - POOR[/size]
You dey M.A.D? Glo suck pass dem all. Can you imagine say glo no dey allow me 2 brows with GPRS, dem network always run in and out like BROKOS.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
dancocity: d ntwk here is as good as nigerian police
mtn network is poor in etsako auchi. I have go to a particular tree in d corpers lodge to get network. But Etisalat is blazing. Back home in lagos, mtn is also bad. They need to do something on their service..gosh.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by bola4dprec(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
godjohnson: Globacom network don turn me to monkey
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by amAZEing: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hell.Tell aint got 3G and Edge

Etisalat is as bad as Lassa fever in terms of service delivery

Glo dims its services with absolute data and voice blackouts.

Empty.N aka Empty Network hmmm has a new type of service called SERVICE TIMEOUT that has Excellent Voice and Data confusion.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Danhumprey: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: Miss u too,i ve been up to nothing much.u?
Am fine. Am good. Just been busy these days.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
ITbomb: Can't believe this poo just made the Frontpage .
End time tinz
We have World War 3 on our hands , ASUU palava and Suntai debacle . WTF
Lol......you eh! If I catch you,you would pee on your pant! Stop hating! angry
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Spanishchi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
MTN is really bad.
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by dojumav: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
kaelz: MTN or EMPTYHEN der on z worst here in Ojo, I subscribd 2 deir one day data plan, i dnt evn open a page n dey re tellin me I've exhausted my plan.., airtel ntwrk z fair, Etisalat z juz lyk Emptyhen... plz hlp me aask MTN wetin i do dem..?
grin
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by dojumav: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
RedBenson:

Yea, MTN is so worst that is almost incomparable to other networks in akwacross area. Even to load d recharge card u bought wit ur hard earned money, they would be telling u "service time out" continously even after trying it over 10x. If u want to check ur account balance, that can even be the worst as they endless be telling u d same "service time out" rubbish. I had two MTN lines, cos of this thier rubbish, i broke one into pieces out of annoyance and threw it away recently, this remaining one, am destroying it soon. If u call som1 or vice versa, all u hear is some nonsense noises as if earoplane is hitting on their mast. So stu.pid network - MTN. Am glad many people are discarding thier sim cards now. Thank God for the likes of Etisalat, at least, a bit better!
thank God for mobile number portability
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by gajerian(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
GLO very Baddddddddddd in Jalingo can't use my BB for 5days lipsrsealed
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by abombom(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
mtn n Airtel r competing seriously for being d worst.
Endtime tinz sha
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Airtel is really really very poor in surulere/mushin area. Can't even browse. EDGE/3G connection is invinsible
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Mayor46(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mtn and etisalat is bad here
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
All this java phone users ar nw complenin of bad network. am sorry 4 u ppl, una never see any tin grin angry angry angry
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by sashx(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2013
MTN worst in Abuja. Only saw 3.5g twice in 4 weeks
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by eripecs(f): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Lagusta:

airtel is fast here in osere/asa dam area.....
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by cycline404(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
MTN IS WORSE IN OWO ONDO STATE..... 2Weeks ago i was feeling like a superstar streaming youtube but for a week now they have been horrible.....
I just cant wait to go back to my Swift network in few days!
Re: How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? by Bolddy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
MTN is very good here o o ,if una get issue don't call o o send mail to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / MTN Don Bouce Back O! Be Warned **PICTURE / Yoruba Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.