Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Thread About A Matured Single Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread About A Matured Single Lady (1426 Views)

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by alexmbachu2: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Hello pals,hope to get matured talks and advice cos i dont know what to do.
There's this woman,she's my neighbour. She's pretty and sexy, she was once married but now her husband is dead. she's been asking me out telling me she loves me,that she needs some one like me to be there for her always. well my dear lads and pals,even married women,lets talk on this one cos am confused.
Even though the money is there, the beauty you looking for in a woman and the quality is also there.

i could have put her picture online but thats not fair. Just started this thread so that ya'll can advise me on what to do. Should i go on with the relationship or be just a friend or do I quit?

Advice me pls. No insults. Matured minds only.
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Agishon: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2013
how old are u and how old is she.do u work or school. are u ready to end it in marriage if she so desire
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Stegomiah: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Does she have children for her dead husband? how long has her husband been dead now that she is d one asking you out. do you like her for who she is or you like her body cos you just said she is sexy and are you ready to go into a rltshp with her or ready to settle down?
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by RoyalRoy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Go for her if she is ur ideal woman.

Its very tricky but love is also tricky too.

Forget her money & her looks.

Listen to your heart, it will speak to you about her!
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Poster u left many things unsaid.
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Many unanswered questions. You sound a bit young for this kind of relationship (no offense), but you need to understand that marrying someone like that has its own baggage. She may be older and much more experienced than you so you may be marrying a sugar mummy. She will probably age faster than you so those curves may not last for much longer. And are you sure you will be her leader/husband or a toy boy. Much as I would have liked to encourage you, I think that the truth is that she may just be too mature for you unless of cos you are just in it for se*x or money! She asking you out does not mean she loves you, she just may need you for se*x or company.

1 Like

Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by RoyalRoy(m): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Nashville: She asking you out does not mean she loves you, she just may need you for se*x or company.

Spot On
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by EfemenaXY: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
alexmbachu2: Hello pals,hope to get matured talks and advice cos i dont know what to do.
There's this woman,she's my neighbour. She's pretty and sexy, she was once married but now her husband is dead. she's been asking me out telling me she loves me,that she needs some one like me to be there for her always. well my dear lads and pals,even married women,lets talk on this one cos am confused.
Even though the money is there, the beauty you looking for in a woman and the quality is also there.

i could have put her picture online but thats not fair. Just started this thread so that ya'll can advise me on what to do. Should i go on with the relationship or be just a friend or do I quit?

Advice me pls. No insults. Matured minds only.

Why do you have doubts?

What do you expect out of the relationship?
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Where is the author of this thread? Come and satisfy all these queries ooo, by answering each question honestly.
If you ask me I think the OP is still a school boy.

1 Like

Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by deejay717(f): 1:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Do some investigation first. Talk to her and see if you both have the same view of where u want the relationship to go and be ready for some complications.... Good luck
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Bunchersstab(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Jst give her my numba! ;DJst give her my numba!
Re: A Thread About A Matured Single Lady by Enegod(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
so, there are no matured single ladies here...smh

(1) (Reply)

7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / What Will You Do If These Were Your Kids? / The Real Meaning Of GDP (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.