Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Im Confuse Pleasehelp Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Im Confuse Pleasehelp Me (483 Views)

I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Now That Im Cured Of Staph, What Next ? / I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Confuse Pleasehelp Me by kellyken2: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Doctors in the house please i need your advice. i went to do scan on Wednesday for follicle ovary to know if I'm ovulating and the scan shows 24mm, the doctor ask me to come back today which is Friday, and the scan showed 26mm, that my egg is growing and have not ripe, that i should go and be making love with my husband that my ovulation is not out and i saw my last period on the 18th of this month, that i should come back for another scan on Monday. I'm i okay cos I'm confuse on what to do. please advice and explain better cos I've not heard of this before.

(1) (Reply)

Injury Treatment / Malaria Vaccine To Debut In 2015 / 4 Surprising Health Benefits Ofbutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.