Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lola: The Story Of The Broken - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lola: The Story Of The Broken (2354 Views)

Lola Shoneyin Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Continue The (Lola) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola: The Story Of The Broken by RealJenny(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Lola had just returned from school this cold friday and she was in a big hurry to get to her bathroom to wash herself up "Lola, Lola how many times have I warned you to always go to school with an umbrella? You know the rainy season has started" Lola's Mom said as she saw her daughter shivering and walking in but Lola was too Cold and hurt to even reply. Her eyes were filled with tears but her Mom didn't notice because of how wet she was. She hurriedly went into her room took off her clothes and headed straight for the bathtub, after making sure the water was very hot she got in, dipped her head in for a few minutes and then brought it out. Her mind went into a rollercoaster of thoughts immediately, she thought of everything that happened that day and mostly she thought about Jide. Jide was the only guy she had ever liked in all her 18 years on earth but yet he seemed so faraway and uninterested in her. Continue reading here http://tenajawaji./2013/08/30/lola/

Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by Wesslier(m): 3:10am On Sep 04, 2013
I guess u can stil update here. Wat say u?
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by RealJenny(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wesslier: I guess u can stil update here. Wat say u?
Or u could help a sista out by taking 5 seconds of your time to click nd continue reading..huh?
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by veave(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2013
Good work dear.

please were is chapter 2?
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by Wesslier(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
RealJenny:
Or u could help a sista out by taking 5 seconds of your time to click nd continue reading..huh?
I did and evn commented but smhow can locate ma way round ur blog
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by RealJenny(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wesslier:
I did and evn commented but smhow can locate ma way round ur blog
Pls what problems did u encounter
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by An0nimus: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2013
a couple Lola stories on NL though...
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by RealJenny(f): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2013
An0nimus: a couple Lola stories on NL though...
Yea I just learnt, dis is my 1st post in dis section so I didn't even knw if not I would have used another name
Re: Lola: The Story Of The Broken by An0nimus: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
RealJenny:
Yea I just learnt, dis is my 1st post in dis section so I didn't even knw if not I would have used another name
its ok jus do your thingsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young / Even Heaven Agreed / My Girlfriend’s Little Sister (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.