Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin (8619 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2013
hmnnnn.....where will they be repatriated to?Next street??
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Afam4eva(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2013
emmatok:

Did you condemn FASHOLA when deported Yorub?
Yes, i did. Check my post history.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2013
The end of nigeria is near,nearer,at hand. Lord Lugard Rest In Pains

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by alphaconde(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2013
TechyGuy: We are getting closer to 2015 when US said we would disintegrate. I thought it will be 3 or 4 countries born.
Following this trend, we may have up to 10 countries born from Nigeria.

If nigeria divides expect 774 countries in the first year. Every lga would want to b a country. Ask the senate how many state creation application they have with them.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ignis: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2013
kasheemawo: when will Kano state follow the same ??
It will be difficult for kano state because most beggers and destitudes in kano state are indigens of kano state.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ceevin: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2013
ok all state start deporting now. We shall c..one nigeria.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2013
FASHOLA thank u for trying to divide Nigeria.This is ur handwork.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Coldfeet(f): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
bloggernaija: Destitutes should be moved back to the state where their destitution was created.
You cannot export your burden to another man's house.
A man's hand is amputated based on a diabolical sharia law.should it be Lagos state's burden to care for that person .
A little boy becomes a destitute in anambra because Obi has decided to turn the state's treasury over to prop up an unviable fidelity bank.
A little boy from akwa ibom runs to Lagos hoping to become an houseboy finds himself sleeping under a bridge.why should that be fashola's problem if the governor believes building a golf course(when he is not busy stealing ) is more important than building boarding schools ,model colleges and skills acquisition centres.
Why should it be SW problem?
When there are enough destitutes in those states,maybe one day,they will march on their government houses and demand change because it seems the able bodied are incapable of critical and radical action.
Next time , vote right or live with the consequences .
Just like the SW is presently living with the consequences of falling for
MR SHOELESS KID
SIMPLES
I thought this thread is about Niger states decision to remove beggars from their streets? where did it mention Lagos or Anambra and Akwa ibom? Must everything on this Nl turn tribal? A non Nigerian friend of mine says he wonders if all the hate remarks he reads on NL is how we actually view each other in this country? Niger is in the north but am yet to read a northerners view on this move yet SW and SE are already fighting over it! what is it that is actually pitching this 2 regions against each other? I really fear for the kind of society am bringing my children into God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
hehe
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Olufhemy(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls kindly ask him where they all come from
Or haven't they been shipping themselves into d southwest on a daily basis?
Hausa Beggers are worse than the Niger Rep. People.
So pls let them kindly do while we equally implore our govt. to kindly deport all of them from here lest we have the initial situation as in the novel Beggers Strike.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by mediainspired: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2013
This nation is dangerously on the precipice with a young generation of dye-in-the-wool tribal bigots, in spite of their education. Sadly, the old generation has successfully passed on the poisoned gene &politicians are subtly fanning the embers of division. This is why a strong leader figure is needed in Nigeria &many racist public commentators, including here on Nairaland, would have bn charged with sedition, hate speech &genocidal sentiments. Nigeria beware, remember Rwanda 1994. This was how it slowly started. So many little minds around here & they all aspire to be politicians tomorrow. No wonder we are stagnated as a country wit most of them secretly intolerant &harbouring hate. Is this this thread not even about Niger State. Most of u here are workers, ministers or elders in d church or mosque. Would Jesus be so hateful of other ppl, no matter the 'justfication.' Shame!

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by MANOSUB(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2013
When will this country ever unit? Could it be that our past leaders made some bloody mistakes that we are not willing to correct? What is the problem? Why are the Ibos and the Yoruba attacking each other?

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva: I guess this is the latest trend and more states will continue in the show of shame. Very soon it will be extended to non-beggars. One NIgeria.
Ask where he wan deport D beggars to, are they nt all Hausa. Ppl they deport beggars him too dey deport, him no say na their house dem dey.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2013
This begging of a thing is becoming business from lazy and jobless people.

Imaging a situation where this so called beggar is healthy and got no physical deformity but they litter the street, market and roads by disguisting as deformed person so as to steal from people. I think beggars should be send back to their families and let them join their families.

The case of some useless and lazy women and men begging without any deforming should be arrested and send to jail.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Chartey(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2013
ignis:
It will be difficult for kano state because most beggers and destitudes in kano state are indigens of kano state.
LIE!
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2013
kasheemawo: when will Kano state follow the same ??
do which D same? Are D beggars nt in their house? Their religion encourage vagrancy.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Chartey(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2013
Olufhemy: Pls kindly ask him where they all come from
Or haven't they been shipping themselves into d southwest on a daily basis?
Hausa Beggers are worse than the Niger Rep. People.
So pls let them kindly do while we equally implore our govt. to kindly deport all of them from here lest we have the initial situation as in the novel Beggers Strike.
There are millions of dHausas in Niger Republic too. Anyways, this article is about Niger State.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by saintdeby(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2013
check this link:

leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by comrChris(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
its a shame dat dose hu claim 2b more educated r d ones showing deir stupidity,hw dose ds thread concern lgbo n yoruba,l v gone 2 all d states in west n east l can tel u ds 2regions stil v a long way 2go,no wia s beta,9jira s 4 al of us bt if u want 2 v it alone go ahead

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ShineIt: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
The real shocker will be the Niger Delta repatriating all its money from the rest of Nigeria.

This way you keep Lagos and we keep our money.

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by mars123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nigeria will b a disgrace if it should break up...moreover,the break up will still break up after breaking up until every street is a country...whites and blacks are able to live together in USA but blacks don't wanna live with blacksabeg yorubas and ibos, make person hear word ooo...our leaders are unargueably amongst the dullest of the world!.
Beggers should go home so that they have a sense of belonging and love...who will feel safe helping/employing a begger that speaks a foreign language?dats just d idea of deportation,don't read any wrong tribalistic meanings to it!

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by collynzo2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Very funny! The same Niger state is likely to be the origin of more destitutes than any other state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Tintinix: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please they should do and repatraite all those boys that run after cars to sell Dollars and pounds! Their numbers are just escalating by the minute!
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
TechyGuy: We are getting closer to 2015 when US said we would disintegrate. I thought it will be 3 or 4 countries born.
Following this trend, we may have up to 10 countries born from Nigeria.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Eledan: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, i did. Check my post history.

How easy to ask people to check your post history. I've checked the threads on Yoruba deportation to Oyo and Northerner deportation. Your name was loudly missing on the list of those that condemned the act.

If you think I didn't check properly.....pls provide us a link, the burden of proof is definitely on you to show that you did condemned then, and not because the recent deportation injured Ibos over-inflated ego in Lagos.

The truth. Is you never did!

3 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by texazzpete(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Shine It: The real shocker will be the Niger Delta repatriating all its money from the rest of Nigeria.

This way you keep Lagos and we keep our money.

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by bonetalk(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
lionness:

I havent commented on nairaland for years, because I believed it went to the dogs the day someone as shameless and partisan as you became a MOD. The only reason people like you started condeming this act was simply because Fashola, a Yoruba governor did it. You never for once said anything critical about this trend when until it affected the Ibos. You are a disgrace to even exist on this fora. Kindly delete my post for all you care or refrain my posting privleged. And to Seun, see your life. See how your adverts keep increase to zero! Shame.
but u have gone too far on this, with this your rude comment

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Brimmie:

^^ Ur Signature Tho! grin grin
you like am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People / FG Refineries Earn ₦21 Billion, Lose ₦778 Billion In Five Years / Don't Undermine Buhari Because Of Tinubu’s Ambition - APC Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.