Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Abortion.....what Is Your Honest Opinion? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion.....what Is Your Honest Opinion? (457 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion.....what Is Your Honest Opinion? by opeeedo: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nairalanders .....Let us discuss abortion and please back up your arguement with a bible passage where God specifically refers to abortion being a sin....A passage where the bible refers to the word *abortion*would help..

I weep when i see how some kids are born into this world to suffer....i saw a child born without legs and arms and the mother had an option to get rid of it but she opted to keep it and now the child is almost a teenager and cries everyday seeing her normal friends do stuff and gist her about disco and all that........this beautiful child is more beatuiful than ten beauty queens put together mind you.

A lady only drank alcohol when she was pregnant and birthed a child that had 80percent alcohol in its blood,that child according to doctors,will never be normal and will be dependent on machines to breathe,eat,and even sleep...shouldnt that child have been aborted?

Would it be better if a spade is called a spade and certain actions be taken or would it be stepping seriously on Gods toes when one considers an abortion as a way out?
I hope we can argue and discuss maturely...with facts and try not to cuss each other out.
Eeveryone is entitled to an opinion,albeit that it is an opinion formed out of ingorance.

Why bring a child into the world to suffer?would you term it a sin if a lady aborts a child she knows will only be sick throughout its life?
Remember that whatever you argue will make an impression on some people since we are discussing locally..try not to cuss out biko!

Click HERE for more gists
Re: Abortion.....what Is Your Honest Opinion? by DesChyko1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
The end justifies the means. I know fanatics would have their extreme opinions, but I'll steer a middle course in this. Abortion may be alright or really bad depending on the reason behind it.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sleep / Police Don Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor (pigin English News) / Must Read For Everyone-findings About Skin Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.