Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians (19315 Views)

Unbelievable Church Sign Posts That Will Get You Loughing. (photo) / I Will Not Worship A Homophobic God-archbishop Tutu / Why Is Church Sign Board Not Bearing Jesus Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Clemzy16(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Church run by a modafvckin gay.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by alphaconde(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
d-hammer:
Why do people keep bringing up this gay topic, let sleeping dogs lie already

Are u trying to call them dogs.
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
THE 77 VIRGINS SINGS WITH JOY. THEY HAVE
CELEBRATED 10 YEARS OF MENSTRUATION.
this is the height of it grin
Of all the possible types of madness in this world,you chose the worst.
Or the worst chose you grin
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by PatAkpos: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza: Op, I beg to differ with you there about the church including Jesus in this gay issue.
I see this as a way of telling christians to move on to more important things in their walk with God and stop killing themselves over something they cant change.
Whether we accept or not, homosexuality has come to stay. No matter how much we detest it, we should live and let live.
lets call a spade a spade & not a garden tool but i understand why u support it; afterall birds of a feather blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by collynzo2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am homophobic, I was born that way!

3 Likes

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
The catholics and their close relatives(anglicans) seem to be really confused about what the bible says,They're just trying to cover up for their gay priests,why must the priest be forced to celibate when they can't control their lust for sex?? in the time of old, a man having sex with another man would be stoned to death and if It's with an animal, the animal would have to be killed too, but today hmmm, even the churches...Hmmm...the next thing would be beastry.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by victorv12(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
I didn't start by casually rejecting all religion, especially Christianity. I spent years earnestly seeking spiritual truth. Atheism was the only honest conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by swhiss: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
hahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin cheesy

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by demelza: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pat Akpos: lets call a spade a spade & not a garden tool but i understand why u support it; afterall birds of a feather blah blah blah
LMAO! So because I chose not to run after gays with tomahawks and kalashnikovs, that automatically makes me one?
Dude you cray!

5 Likes

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by legendprac(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
If na in d days of moses eee, God for don strike plenty ppl.... Haba, so many falsehood
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
FAGGOTTISM IS BAD...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HATE GAYS....I HATE WHAT THEY DO, BUT IT AIN'T NONE OF MY BUSINESS. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, WHILE PREACHING ACCEPTANCE AND LOVE, THE CHURCH CANNOT CONDONE THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF....ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, IT IS A SIN....BUT THEN AGAIN THE SAME BIBLE SANCTIONS/JUSTIFIES SLAVERY...SO MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE ...TREAT THY NEIGHBOR THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED......LIVE AND LET LIVE
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by HezronLorraine(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ain't surprised its anglican.

Would have fainted if its catholic.grin
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Drswag1: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
And who am i, to judge
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by rodeo0070(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2013

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by jendox: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Not only are you wrong but u seem to have seen the whole signboard. It reads-jesus had two dads and he turned out fine. Sir like OP wrote it is dishonest and misleading to make that assertion. Jesus never had two dad in a fashion that can be likened to that of two married men. Jesus had an earthly dad who was married to mary.
demelza: Op, I beg to differ with you there about the church including Jesus in this gay issue.
I see this as a way of telling christians to move on to more important things in their walk with God and stop killing themselves over something they cant change.
Whether we accept or not, homosexuality has come to stay. No matter how much we detest it, we should live and let live.
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by flexshop(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
hehe jesus had two dad,implying that g*d and joseph were gay partners, and someone is telling me that this people are not psychotic.may the curse this creatures are bringing on themselves follow them and their families.if this people had a way,they would make homosexuality legal by rewriting the bible. why should worshiping the devil be an evil to christians since you are a mature adult and worshiping the devil does no harm to anyone?why cant God and satan be worshipped side by side?
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Vansnickers: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by theoctopus: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
What is the meaning of "homophobic christian"?
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Biim: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
iamswizz: na simon andal church be dat
grin grin grin
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by RoyalRoy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
alaoeri: Confusion in christendom.

mr alaoeri, there is no confusion in christendom at all.

This is obviously a perilous time!!

Fake prophets will surely arise, and they will attempt to lead people astray!!

For the first Time ever, on nairaland I can also say end time things!!
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
demmy is that u?
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Donmichaelz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
1st I tried entering front page wit fake news and eventualy did but it didn't last,today my club lose final to bayern,have I nt have a terrible week already?*ties rope on tree wants to commite suiside but remembered Arsenal's position are worst,Man u nko SMH 2 finals against barca and lost all jumps down to thank God*

1 Like

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Allah, thank YOU for guiding me to the right path ooo grin
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by demelza: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishsoph: demmy is that u?
I think so *waves*
Hope you're good!
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2013

I spent my day on Reddit and 4chan, and then I came here. It's like making a transition from Intelligence to Lunacy.

I know how many of my brain cells died just by logging onto NL alone and interacting with Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Ajibam: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
[b]Romans1
Vs21 
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Vs22
 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Vs23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things

Vs24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

vs25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Vs26
 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Vs 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
vs28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; vs29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Vs30
 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Vs31
 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Vs32 
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.[/b]

Jesus loves you,,this is the end of age,,
Nothing should take you by surprise again,,just focus on making it to heaven,,,repent now,,,a minute more may be late
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / No One Died During Miracle - Bishop Emmanuel Denies ‘Man Dies In Coffin' Story / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.