Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians (19318 Views)

Unbelievable Church Sign Posts That Will Get You Loughing. (photo) / I Will Not Worship A Homophobic God-archbishop Tutu / Why Is Church Sign Board Not Bearing Jesus Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by xerxes456(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Well d world íڪ what it íڪ currupt и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ dirty, Gays can continue fighting for their right, one day they will get it...
But it doesn't change the fact that gay lifestyle íڪ a sin, a curruption of nature I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order to achive ordinate affections, av spent my Time to read as much as I could to find the advntages I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ being a gay, from medical sciences to scriptural fact, its notin but a case of a reprobate mindset, Christians who realy have heaven I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Mind should focus, warn them и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ if they choose to go that way no problem, we shall all stand before G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ on that day to account for our I̶̲̥̅̊n̲̅dividual actions...
Gays continues blowing Ūя̲̅ ass и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ spend money on operation to treat prolapsed anus, и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ as an adult use pampers to control that medical condition... Its ur life the end will eventually justify the means... A word íڪ enough for the wise...
No to gay, yes to the perfect order of nature...
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by xerxes456(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2013
cold: I've said this before & i'll say it again.There are all kinds of argument you can make against homosexuality but when you throw in religion you muddle up the debate.There's not a shred of proof that Jesus was heterosexual.He had two dads,was not conceived via s3xual intercourse,never got married,had twelve male friends,wore flowing garments with no underpants,never condemned homosexuality...should I go on?
kai na wa... Pls who и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ who are the fathers of Jesus, r U̶̲̥̅̊ implying that there was a sexual relationship between G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ joseph?
Where was it stated I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d bible that jesus had no underpants... The didn't Jesus talk about loving Ūя̲̅ wives as G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ loved the church? If he were homosexual would he use such examples, pls don't open Ūя̲̅ mouth и̣̣̣̣̥‎​ say bullshit so as to support Ūя̲̅ canal ideas...
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by lampardizik(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Why didn't anybdy comment on the love God...why do ppl tend to notice the negative things... Why...it's very bad
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by lampardizik(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: Op, I beg to differ with you there about the church including Jesus in this gay issue.
I see this as a way of telling christians to move on to more important things in their walk with God and stop killing themselves over something they cant change.
Whether we accept or not, homosexuality has come to stay. No matter how much we detest it, we should live and let live.

THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians by Lex11(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Without expressly promoting homosexuality, it appears that their objective is to dissuade people, including their members, for whatever reason(s), from hypocritically assuming the position of judges over others...

Psalm 50:6
And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

Matthew 7
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.