Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer (12287 Views)

Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Chevron Aptitude Test: What To Expect 0816 219 8462 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by skcalbk: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy: got a call from chevron for skill test iv , anybody else?

Was it a land line?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by FRR1: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013

Hi. Did you also receive an email from Chevron with respect to the Skill test? And did the number contain "01613***51"? I missed a call from this number, but can't call it back. Thanks.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by mayorhy: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sherlock11:

Same here. For the 10th of October right.

If you have Past Questions and Answers, please send to upaka_001@yahoo.com
dont have any yet, have u gotten the venue message
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by mayorhy: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
FRR1:

Hi. Did you also receive an email from Chevron with respect to the Skill test? And did the number contain "01613***51"? I missed a call from this number, but can't call it back. Thanks.
no email yet just a call to confirm location, i blieve email will roll in soon

1 Like

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Sherlock11: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy:
dont have any yet, have u gotten the venue message

No, I haven't. Hopefully, it would come in soon.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by BabaSage(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Could you pls tell, the date when the skills test is coming up.Thanks
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by engrprinceka(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow, congrats to you two, I am still waiting to hear from chevron....If you have past questions on the skill test, please send to me @engrprinceka@gmail.com.
Besr Regards,
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by FRR1: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy:

Congratulations @mayorhy. Kindly help me check if the number was 0161378751. Thanks.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by mayorhy: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
FRR1:

Congratulations @mayorhy. Kindly help me check if the number was 0161378751. Thanks.
mine was different, could b they called u with a different one
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by FRR1: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy: mine was different, could b they called u with a different one

sorry for bothering you @mayorhy. I missed three calls from that number. Just want to be sure it wasn't chevron. Help me check if the number that called you resembles the one above in anyway. Thanks.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by 4mula22(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
So dem don dey invite pple dem no tell me...?
Na wa ooo

Success to those invited!
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by mayorhy: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
FRR1:

sorry for bothering you @mayorhy. I missed three calls from that number. Just want to be sure it wasn't chevron. Help me check if the number that called you resembles the one above in anyway. Thanks.
Mine looks like an Mtn no..maybe anoda the calling was shrared btw different hour guys, y not try calling d number
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by tempest01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
i was also called for the skills test. please send me materials tempestblaze@yahoo.com. thanks.
@mayorhy what is your course of study?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by xtab: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
tempest01: i was also called for the skills test. please send me materials tempestblaze@yahoo.com. thanks.
@mayorhy what is your course of study?

Please can you write the number that called you? I don't know why you guys are coding it.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by jimmyjerry07(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
mayorhy:
Mine looks like an Mtn no..maybe anoda the calling was shrared btw different hour guys, y not try calling d number

Please, what is your field of study
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by tempest01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
xtab:

Please can you write the number that called you? I don't know why you guys are coding it.
doesnt make sense writing out a number that was used to call me...if you are selected for the next stage, you will be contacted. i actually missed the call, had to call back and was later contacted. please send me materials if u have any. tempestblaze@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by okeyjames(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Is it for the earth scientist position? And have you been told about the venue?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by jimmyjerry07(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Congrats to those contacted... Please can u specify the position you applied for. I want to know if earth scientists have been contacted. Thanks
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by tempest01(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2013
jimmyjerry07: Congrats to those contacted... Please can u specify the position you applied for. I want to know if earth scientists have been contacted. Thanks
the opening was for petroleum engineering
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hei, i applied for earth scientist, i still havent heard from them. So far, it seems like its only petroleum engrs that hav been contacted. God help d Geologists. Amen.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by okeyjames(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2013
mayorhy:
Have you received any mail since then?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Mikkyboy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls oooo,all those invited,can u tell d house what u applied for?earth scientist or petroleum Engineer.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mikkyboy: Pls oooo,all those invited,can u tell d house what u applied for?earth scientist or petroleum Engineer.
PE and Earth Scientists have been invited- same day, same time, same station.....lol. I got 4 PE though.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by damilade: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Have they started sending d mail to confirm location for the skill test
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
damilade: Have they started sending d mail to confirm location for the skill test
Test is on Thurs 10th, venue already communicated.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Morgan89(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
please for those who got the invitation, where is the venue for portharcourt centre. Thanks
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Khodry(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lagos applicants dat got d invite/call, pls where is d venue? n hv dey mail u guys?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by upson013: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
c12112:
Test is on Thurs 10th, venue already communicated.
Wat is ur course of study?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Morgan89(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wish sherlock, frr1, mayorhy, tempest01, succex in ur petr engr skills test tomoro.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Lumidee123: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wishing you guys success
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by Morgan89(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Guys how was the test today. How did d questions look like.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer by jimmyjerry07(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2013
Fellow Petroleum Engineers, please how did the test go n like how many peeps was at the venue. Wishin u all success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direction On How To Get To Adeniyi Jones Ikeja From Plamgroove / Job Volunteering Tips For Job Seekers / Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.