Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can't Access My Yahoomail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can't Access My Yahoomail (909 Views)

Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? / I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network / Can't Access My Workgroup Computers (2) (3) (4)

Can't Access My Yahoomail by eman4(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2008
Since two days now, i cannot access my yahoomail. Each time i try to login, the error message i get is like this =

Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999.
Please try again here.

If you continue to experience this error, it may be caused by one of the following:

You may want to scan your system for spyware and viruses, as they may interfere with your ability to connect to Yahoo!. For detailed information on spyware and virus protection, please visit the Yahoo! Security Center.
This problem may be due to unusual network activity coming from your Internet Service Provider. We recommend that you report this problem to them.
While this error is usually temporary, if it continues and the above solutions don't resolve your problem, please let us know.

[i]Return to Yahoo!

Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance

Please anybody with an ideao of what i should do?
Re: Can't Access My Yahoomail by dragnet: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
I got that same error while trying to access google yesternyt
Re: Can't Access My Yahoomail by ztyle(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2008
Haba Google? the poster say yahoo, well i suggest u move to yahoo mail classic @poster.
Re: Can't Access My Yahoomail by alex406(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
Check your IP settings and make sure the firewall is turned off.
Good Luck,
Re: Can't Access My Yahoomail by origina9ja(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
sorri i cnt help yo

Please I Need A Software For Ripping Streaming/bufferring Videos. / I Want To Buy New Pent.m And 4computers In Lagos. / My Flash Oooo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6