Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Bad Habit Of Teacher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bad Habit Of Teacher (690 Views)

5 Bad Habit People In Face Me I Face You Houses Are Fond Of / How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb / Revive The Habit Of Self-sufficiency- For Every Nigerian Woman/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Habit Of Teacher by oluagness(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pardon me if this forum is not the best place for this. I have been asking my self different questions as regard the attitude of some teachers, especially the primary school teachers. Can you help me out by giving answer to this question or is it not happening in your side? Why are public primary school teachers taking their wards to private school? Are they not giving the best to their students? It is inhuman seeing these set of people castigating our high ranked political office holder of not allowing their children to school here in Nigeria. What could be responsible for this?
Re: The Bad Habit Of Teacher by otobrisesarah(f): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think its because most govt. Primary school is not conducive for learning. In most cases, you find about 60~90 pupils in a classroom. It is always very difficult to manage 25 pupils in a classroom let alone 60 pupils. And with such large number of pupils, you can't bring out the best in them. Some primary schools don't even have chairs and roofs. Now how do you expect your children to attend such schools?

(1) (Reply)

R@PE: 5-year-old Girl Demands Gun From Police To Shoot Suspect / A Thread For People From Polygamous Homes / What My Three Years Old Son Said To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.