Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing (635 Views)

Yoruba Vs Benin Kingdom - Oba Of Benin Clashes With Ooni Of Ife / Igbo Vs Ibo / Yoruba Vs Igbo Weddings Which Is The Best?!?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by emelu(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2013
I keep wondering why the two tribes in Nigeria can't just stay peacefully with each other. Please can anyone give us sound reasons for this senseless hate going on between the two tribes? This has become necessary for our insight. Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by rexbuton: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2013
i cant believe dat i'm d first to comment !!
Oya make i come read d story sef...
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by oturugo(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2013
@the poster, which one is Ibo?. For how long shall it take lunatics know that ibo is wrong?. Please get a proper keyboard that can type IGBO.
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by rexbuton: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2013
oturugo: @the poster, which one is Ibo?. For how long shall it take lunatics know that ibo is wrong?. Please get a proper keyboard that can type IGBO.
+
bros calm down, did he insult you?
'ibo', 'igbo', 'ego', all mean d same thing !
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by Ngodigha1(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2013
rexbuton: +
bros calm down, did he insult you?
'ibo', 'igbo', 'ego', all mean d same thing !
Are you joking?. Stop it then.
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by emelu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please let us not derail from the main topic.
Re: Yoruba Vs Ibo, Why The Senseless Hating And Bashing by kukutin: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
@OP...Relax yaself by looking at this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1420258/beauty-phat-chunky-big-girls

Life is short.

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Glance On History Of Hair Comb / Why Do South Africans Hate Nigerians / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.