Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template (20076 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by EdidemOluomo: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Could we all give this guy a break please?

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg

Give who a break eh? A highly respected man of God. Haba break ok absorber ni.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bill Clinton will tell it much better.. we are only mortal men grin grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by deeptesting(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
“From the beginning men used God to justify the unjustifiable.”
― Salman Rushdie
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Dmentor(f): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
No one is perfect; everyone does some wrong thing once in a while. We are all human.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by texazzpete(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz: @OP,
You want Pastor Fatoyinbo to confess and apologise to the congregation,based on what? The words from a blackmailing attention seeking groupie like Ese Walter?
How do we know she is telling the truth,and here you are condeming him on the words from an unstable mind?
Pastor Fatoyinbo will speak at the appropriate time,when directed by God and not due to pressure from this chit of a girl and her supporters.
Come to think of it she can not even produce the non existent 'evidence' she claims to have.
Ese let us see your imaginary evidence!

First you say you're not sure she's telling the truth
Next you say she's a 'blackmailing, attention seeking groupie' and an 'unstable mind'
Then you say her evidence is 'non existent'

You, mon Ami, are a grade-A m0r0n!

All the monies your parents put up for your education, all for naught since you've turned into a Zombie that cannot think for himself. The only groupie here is yourself. Instead of adopting a cautious, wait-and-see approach in light of limited data to make a firm conclusion, you've firmly thrown in your lot with your Pastor...just because of hero worship.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Pennywise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Pastor should own up and move on. No one expects him to wind up a multi-billion naira organization on account of his indiscretion. But he offends good sense of decency by being dismissive when it is clear he actually took advantage or otherwise had an inappropriate relationship with a member.

For an unrepentant immoral pastor, no word is too harsh and no cane too strong to use on him.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by jaydi8: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
this issue should be over with..this is not the first time we are hearing abt men of God sleeping around and he his not the first...he who is without a sin should cast the first stone...he his human nd not perfect we also can find ourselves in such situation it takes the grace of God and self discpline to avoid such.....for the young lady if she feels she was molested why not take it to court and stop making noise all over the media...lets focus on our own spiritual and personal relationship with God...yeah we might be condenming and saying all sort and this man may end up going to heaven nd some to hell,yes he can always pray for forgiveness and God will always forgive...
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Dantedasz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
texazzpete:

First you say you're not sure she's telling the truth
Next you say she's a 'blackmailing, attention seeking groupie' and an 'unstable mind'
Then you say her evidence is 'non existent'

You, mon Ami, are a grade-A m0r0n!

All the monies your parents put up for your education, all for naught since you've turned into a Zombie that cannot think for himself. The only groupie here is yourself. Instead of adopting a cautious, wait-and-see approach in light of limited data to make a firm conclusion, you've firmly thrown in your lot with your Pastor...just because of hero worship.

First of all kid,I would advise you to consult the dictionary for the meaning of groupie.
Secondly I would advise you to bend over and carefully pull out your big head out of your arzehole because all you posted is sh1t tw1t.
Thirdly unlike you I have never heard of COZA till this scandal broke.
Ese should produce her evidence if she has any and stop being a nuisance on the internet.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Is the OP a Christian?

So much cursing sad

Sure I am! Just two words nah. For emphasis noni angry
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

he's high on crack - who knows, he could be ese walter's senior brother.

Each time I read from idiots, I thank God that I have eyes to see, and a mind that can understand their poverty.

So I no go vex.

Used to get high though. grin

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Judgment is of the lord! He'll judge!... No man has the right to judge he that God has called! To all COZA members, make up ur mind: quietly leave or confidently stay!
Num. 12:1-10.; Matt. 7:1-...

I pray for God's mercy for every word I have spoken concerning this issue...
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
You want Pastor Fatoyinbo to confess and apologise to the congregation,based on what? The words from a blackmailing attention seeking groupie like Ese Walter?
How do we know she is telling the truth,and here you are condeming him on the words from an unstable mind?
Pastor Fatoyinbo will speak at the appropriate time,when directed by God and not due to pressure from this chit of a girl and her supporters.
Come to think of it she can not even produce the non existent 'evidence' she claims to have.

I didn't say anything about apology. Maybe to his wife sha.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
vicope: My Observations:

1. The OP is a member of COZA.

2. The OP is either a teenager or a youth still struggling with youthful exuberances.

3. The OP's choice of words shows that he is a coza-like christian and not a Jesus-like christian. His words reek of worldliness, uncouth and ungodly languages, and incoherent statements.

4. The concluding part where the OP would have made little sense stinks with pride and non-chalance. Jesus Christ was known for his humility, so if Biodun should come out to say he owes the church no apology or explanation because he has 'settled' with God, and walks away members who are now skeptical about him, not only has he created an opportunity for more members to backslide, but it will also show he feels no remorse whatsoever (which obviously he doesn't hithero).

5. The OP is just another attention-seeking lad. Since Biodun is your pastor, why not save your advice for him till Sunday when you see him in church? Has nairaland become an online branch of COZA?

Peace to us all!

At least we know that is ur opinion. Hmmm...

FYI I am not even based in abj. The few times I was in coza, I knew it wasn't my kind of church not because of doctrine but because it was imho "too flashy" for me.

As per my age, well I can only smile.

I shared my view, and now uve done yours. Chikena.

I hope u won't set up a blog to address my language as a sin too.

I choose my words for emphasis.

I choose em to show that I am also a man of like passions.

I also happen to be an ordained pastor.
I heard d tale of d pastor who was admonishing his sheep against "bad lang". At d end of d sermon, he raised his hand to shout hallelujah. But Oops! The fan above him chopped of his finger and he screamed "Shopona oooo!".

Moral: never assume you are above errors.

Thank you
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its getting boring joor.

Let me sign off by informing those throwing flak at the OP (me) that I have a friend (two sef) who allege same thing.

So yes, it is true.

Funny nobody has alleged molestation. They all screwed with PB.

They have just been unable to handle their guilt.

Let me say again that we ought to fear guilt more than sin. I do.

In conclusion, my 3plus decades on earth have taught me that BEING OVERLY CONCERNED ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAILURE WILL OFTEN BLIND YOU TO YOUR OWN.

IF YOU WANNA GET AHEAD, MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

PST B SHOULD B.S THE MATTER AND MOVE ON. ALL THIS #OCCUPYCOZA SHOULD STOP.

GO GET A LIFE Y'ALL!

AT LEAST, GO IRON YA CLOTHE FOR TOMORROW CHURCH.
*LAST LAUGH* grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sh1t! We made front page!
Not that it affects the price of G2SO4 tho! cheesy
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by PatAkpos: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2013

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg
He is a mortal, Agreed, then why behave otherwise? Why should other mortals remind him of his mortality? A teacher can make mistakes in the course of carrying out his duty but he should also with humility acknowledge his mistakes, clean off the dust from his pants & continue with his job. Period.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by shagaman: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2013

Even the United states president then confessed to the public about Monica lewinski,lets all put points straight ,A man trusted with virtues shouldn't be found wanting,History matters alot,learn about the history of Abiodun then you can judge.................
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Smooyis(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
You people keep running your mouths as if you are 100% sure that the MOG committed the offence. What if all these is a frame~up. May God have mercy on us all. Judge Not.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ Op , i wish things could be as simple as you suggested. The problem in your write- up is that part where you suggested Pastor Biodun owes nobody any apology ! ...except God!!! That sounds very funny and maybe a little irresponsible .

A pastor is a shepherd and owes a whole lot of responsibility and apologies to the flock. To make things worse this Ese Walter saga is only one of its kind we are 'lucky ' to have heard about. Do you seriously believe Our Pastor Biodun has any moral right to continue his work as if nothing happened even if God has forgiven him? In years gone bye, men like this will honourably retire from public life and serve God in a monastery for the rest of their lives .
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Sobrit(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Every child of God, leader or led must be careful. 10minutes pleasure can ruin you forever. The bible said Esau sought the birth right he sold when he was desperate to satisfy his belly with tears but he could not get it Heb12;16-17. Let he that feels he stand look before he falls. 1cor 10;12
Finally every child of God, pastor, rev, bishop, pope, laity, should have adviser or confidant or confessor or father in the Lord. If this man pastor B had opened up to some men of God of his challenge of intimate urge, he would have got help
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by lanreni: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
babe_online: That a man is running a church business does not mean he should become celibate.

COZA members please keep on going to the church and don't put the man out of business.

Remember ''love your neighbour as yourself''.
Yeah!..until ur mothers wives and daughters become victims!! "love" conquers ALL!!! SMH!!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by kings2all: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
We all have sinned and come shot of the glory of God
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by autofreak2020(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why the pastor no go Bleep now, COZA ushers in Tanke branch Ilorin are synonymous with wearing mini/micro skirt as if it is a force we must market God and church with partial nudity.!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by bigtt76(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2013
@OP Nice one ...truth is bitter but this can't be any better. Unfortunately, Nigerians NEVER 'resigns' even when caught red-handed. They love fighting till the end. In as much as this write up sums up every word the Pastor should have composed and delivered to the admiration of his congregation, I'm very sure he would turn the blind eye to reality and keep marching on in self-denial and righteousness.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Gboliwe: 4:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Danhumprey: With the amount of condemnation being haul at this man,am afraid he may commit suicide. It ain't easy claiming to be a man of God,as you are expected to live above board,and once that man of God bleep up,the condemnation that would trail that pastor,is better imagined than experienced.

Though am not in support of his adulterous affair,I think the heat is getting too much for him. He has already lost his reputation and integrity and if care is not taken,he may commit suicide.

Let's be easy on him. He is a human being like us,too.
true. The bible says if a brother falls, those of us who are still standing should help and bring him up. That is brotherly love and its unfortunate we are not demonstrating much of that. May God help us show love and not push this one off the edge.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by haulagehandlers(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013

The Pope is what? my bros open ya eyes joor
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Oh Lawd! ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2013
lanreni: Yeah!..until ur mothers wives and daughters become victims!! "love" conquers ALL!!! SMH!!
haha. From your outburst it seems your mother and daughters or sisters have been victims...have they?
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2013
rodbel:

Loooool !!!! Seriously!!! I laugh in tongues
LOL
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by OsasonaIdowu(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Believe it or not, the end time is at hand!! Believe it or not, the end time is at hand!!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by ylaa(f): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2013
wjxavier: Open Letter to Pastor Biodun. #CozaNigeria.

Whew, Pastor! The flak that I have taken in your defence!!! *kicks away tear gas canister*. Its a Jungle out there.

First things first, this is a classic example of what we call a Bleep up. Yea, you did....big time!

You failed at least 100,000 people who love and respect you. You failed Pst modele, you failed your tiny tots... ugh!

Let's assume that you settled that account with God long time ago, but we humans are a cannibalistic lot, so like em I'm gonna ask you "What the hell were you thinking?"

All the devil needed do to get you was shovel loads of grimey guilt on what's her name now, Easey?

I'm not suggesting you choose more "mature" girls next time, nope! *waves index finger"

Let's cut to the chase, boss.

The real reason I defended you like the fcukin Alamo mehn, was that I know how those thoughts evolve in the mind.

I can imagine u flouted many red lights in your minds autobahn.

As in, Damn it mehn, those traffic light rules are so easy to break, afterall no body is watching but you -and God.

I also know that losing the congregation can be nothing like losing God's presence.

I know how you might have broken down in tears of penance after the tryst.

I know how it took God to get you to preach as your usual self after the event -afterall we are actually all accountable to him alone. #audienceofONE

I know how the devil sticks you up with a 9mm guilt gun everytime you stand to preach in church, or try to correct an erring congregant.

I know also how God's infra red guilt-seeking Bazooka scope burns your skull as
He says "Preach! Or I'll blow both you and the devil to hell."

The world will never understand that.

They will never grasp that you are just as human as they, and that if that there's a difference, it is called GRACE.

They keep seeing you almost like you don't fart.

And that is the reason some of them....will miss salvation.

Pastor, I know that a christian rarely "plans" to sin. How to escape your own conscience takes quite some spirit (Henny and Coke) Selah

Pastor, I know you don't look forward to ever knowing another Ese, but wtf if it happens again?

The faith I learned does not teach me to fear the future.

Most folks miss their redemption because they fear they might fail again.

Damn! I'm preaching at myself.

You serve an audience of one.

Guess what? If I were you, I'd show up in church tomorrow and say.

"Hey Church! I hereby confirm everything (well almost, thankfully) that's been making the rounds.

Yes, I did have an affair with Easey.

I am accountable first to God and we have settled that.

Now if any of you feels like they can't stand to watch me preach again, please leave quietly. I quite understand.

However, I must assure you that while I regret my actions, I do not owe anybody any apology.

If I had my way, I would never hold another mic to preach again as long as I live, but that decision is no longer up to me.

The day I signed up this commission, I signed never to look back -no matter what.

In God's kingdom, there is no legal framework or policy on regret -either for me as pastor, or Ese as church member.

The only secret is to get up and move on.

If Christ expects me to forgive my brother 490 times in a day, then I'm sure he expects me to be nicer to myself.

So, again, I say this clearly, authoritatively, and unequivocally:

If you feel for ANY REASON AT ALL, that I am undeserving of your spiritual leadership, please move on and find some place else to worship and to grow.

Your spiritual welfare remains my priority and as such, I understand that if your heart if offended here, you will never gain anything from my ministry.

We will always welcome you if you choose to visit us again.

For the rest of us that believe in the God of all grace, let us stand to worship him.

Choir...."

OH I LOVE THIS WRITE UP. SO PERFECT AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. A LITTLE SCOLDING BUT WITH LOVE AND ENCOURAGMENT. PLS MAY I KNOW YOU? SOUNDS LIKE A LOVING FATHER TO AN ERRING SON. GOD BLESS YOU SIR /MA.

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by kingversatile: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
The bible says dat we should judge Not, so that we should nt be judged! Plz y'all should give the Man of God a break!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

666 Are We This Close? / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.