Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

No Matter What - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (628 Views)

No Matter What / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
-3-

The room was pointed to them and all was at alert to enter into the room, Tade led the gang wearing a three-quarter trouser and a fitted shirt on it. They were all sweating profusely while Tade walked stealthily upstairs with his gun held by his right hand, he opened the door with his left hand and set the gun to the bed then noticed there was nobody in that room.
'What the Bleep!' He shouted and rushed down the stairs. The house was very beautiful, painted brown with brown tiles used on the floor, leather sofas and the rest valuables in the living room. The house was bought for Chief Collins by Davies his best friend who loved and trusted him not knowing he was wrong. the house was indeed beautiful and beautiful doors were used in the house. It worths millions of naira.
Tade got downstairs annoyingly.
'She isn't there now! He said hitting his gun freely on the seat. He looked up like a totally confused person.
'What!' Sholay replied and hissed turning his back at Tade. He was also annoyed.
'What do you mean, so she isn't in this house! How come? Oh my God!'Chief pondered looking depressed.
'She is not there now! Tade said and angrily left with sholay. Chief and his wife angrily went upstairs and didn't find her in the room, they were annoyed and thought of where she could have gone.

Olajumoke was in the kitchen throughout the operation and overheard everything they said. She then knew that Chief and his wife were after her life and maybe they killed her parents. She couldn't stop crying all night.
The morning came and the night was like the slowest ever in her lifetime. She didn't sleep throughout shivering in fear. She changed her cloth and ran to school. She got there and it was saturday she met her mates washing clothes. They were all happy to see her but met her in bad mood. Timileyin cuddled her in and started discussing. She had already had a lot of piled up messages on whattsapp and e-mail.
'What has been happening dearie, how are now?' She addressed.
'I'm not fine Timileyin, never knew i will still be alive today. I've... Jumoke was talking Timileyin cut in.
'What! What has happened? Died?' She said and stood up looking so eager to hear her.
'I've been in ma dad's friend's house, Collins by name.I've had the feelings that he killed my dad until yesterday that i confirmed.'She said.
'Oh my God! You mean that man? I've told my Dad about you and he has promised to help. Let's go to his office to see him, but what really happened Jummy?
'I heard and saw some guys who came to kill me. They went to my bedroom and couldn't find me. I was in the kitchen then just sat there doing nothing, i saw gun with that man who went to my room and other guys. I also overheard the discussion they all made that they wanted to kill me. Timileyin.... She bursted into tears and couldn't control what she was saying.
Timileyin moved close to her and petted her to stop crying. It was so sad that day.

Timileyin's dad was a D.P.O of that police station who had been making attempt to join the other police station to investigate about this issue. He and the D.P.O of the other station are friends so the investigation would be easy.

The two friends got to the station in request of seeing the D.P.O and the whole incident was described to the D.P.O and he was touched. He promised to start the investigation that day and he did. Chief and his wife were arrested and detained.

Timileyin and Jumoke returned back to hostel that day and Jummy was a bit relieved but still very sad. They both started discussing about the properties of her dad and what will become of it.
'If not for my dad's brother who made sure the lawyer's wish should be made, imagine they never wanted to give me out of my own dad's properties, the man likes me and even told me that i should come and live with him but I've refused because his wife is a wahala on my path!' She expressed.
'No P, I've told my dad about it and he said u can move with us once you wish to and i think that's the best. Timi said.
'Thanks so much ore, i appreciate you so much. She thanked so much.
' What are friends for,its God not me. She replied.

At last they got search warrant to search chief's house. They searched thoroughly and eventually found the white bag with blood stain. It was so sad to his lawyer because they've found much evidence to deal with him. No sinner will go unpunished.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Amazing Ebooks Package / Kindly Critique My Book Cover / 100 Words For Nigeria @ 100. A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.