Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Wonders You Can Do With Noodles - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wonders You Can Do With Noodles (35090 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Are You Always Satisfied With Noodles?? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by polosky: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2013
I can imagine how 'yummiyish' it looks but to see is to believe
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by emmabest2000(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Nice and delicious tongue
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2013
krystal101: @ ATMC
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)
5. Fresh pepper TATASE (diced)

Boil your noodles,wen its a little soft, pour in a seive and set aside. Boil ur shrimps separately too.
Fry your carrot, green pepper, white onions n tatase with very little groundnut oil and low heat. Then pour your noodles and shrimps, stir together for 2mins n leave to cook for 5mins.
Then its ready to serve
love this. cooked like stir fry.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 12, 2013
hod898: Step1. Prepare your indomie the normal way. After putting your spices and stirring, wait till the water is almost dry(but not too low).
Step2. Pour oil into frying pan. Heat and cut a piece of onions into the oil to remove the smell.
Step3. Open your sardine and pour all the oil into the indomie, then stir for it to mix with the remaining water.
Step3. Crack your eggs into a plate, add salt to taste and slice your onions, then mix.
Step4. Remove the pot of indomie(which should've been ready by now) from heat and put it in a clean plate.
Step5. Make sure the oil is hot. If it is, fry your eggs to half-done. Remove two fish parts from the sardine tin and put them in the oil where your eggs are frying.
Step6. Make sure the sardine is cut to pieces and remove it together with the fried egg. Spread it on your indomie and perceive the ever tempting aroma!
Step7. Put the remaining two piece of sardine and allow to fry for 5 seconds(make sure they don't break). Remove and put them on two sides of the plate. Your SARDINE WONDER is ready with an ever tempting look!
Serve while hot.

I would love you to try it. You'll never regret. It's satisfying and not heavy.
Please, share what wonders you can do with noodles here!
Love y'all.

lol @ sardine wonder grin

cute name.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by nenergy(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Are you serious?
Let me hold it for you guys.
grin grin grin
hahahahaha. See umpire o.lol No worry, we go use escrow account.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I never said 1. I can eat 5 of those at a go.
Five hungry man size indomie at a go?? shockedshockedshockedshocked Seriously!?
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Simonandal,masonkz,9ja hottest gay....whatever is delaying the Anti-gay bill is not doing any good to the anal sphincters of these dudes. I can't wait to visit you people in kirikiri prison. Am not homophobic but coming to Nairaland to hook up and profess an infamous and morally abnormal love is a troll and mukina2 should take note.

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2013
jchime: Simonandal,masonkz,9ja hottest gay....whatever is delaying the Anti-gay bill is not doing any good to the anal sphincters of these dudes. I can't wait to visit you people in kirikiri prison. Am not homophobic but coming to Nairaland to hook up and profess an infamous and morally abnormal love is a troll and mukina2 should take note.

Seun what is "behindbased" I meant anosphiteric muscles please. Levator ani muscle
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2013
krystal101: Maybe you should try this!

A bb friend of mine, used dis as her dp a few months ago..said she cooked it. So, I'm confused seeing it here. Its either her indomie pix was posted online for all! (rolls eyes) or you are that my friend, or this pix was harvested from some cooking site online..

Which ever way, I'm still in awe of this Segzy looking indomie!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2013
tchidi:

A bb friend of mine, used dis as her dp a few months ago..said she cooked it. So, I'm confused seeing it here. Its either her indomie pix was posted online for all! (rolls eyes) or you are that my friend, or this pix was harvested from some cooking site online..

Which ever way, I'm still in awe of this Segzy looking indomie!

grin grin
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Gen2jaynee: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2013
krystal101: If anyone wants recipe jes holla

please i want the recipe.....pleaseeee.... am hungry
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by blackbeau1(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa oh. So una don turn 3mins indomie to complicated food?

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by DECOtech(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2013
krystal101: If anyone wants recipe jes holla
Holla
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by VivyGift(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Gen2jaynee:
please i want the recipe.....pleaseeee.... am hungry

DECOtech: Holla

Check page 0 of this topic
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by chii8(f): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2013
I really luv spicy indomie wt carrot n green peas(yea i prefer indomie to every oda noodles)
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by DamselQueen: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2013
END TIME TINZ... MAN SHALL NOT LEAVE BY BREAD ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by VivianWatson22: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2013
i hate this, now am hungry
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2013
jchime: Simonandal,masonkz,9ja hottest gay....whatever is delaying the Anti-gay bill is not doing any good to the anal sphincters of these dudes. I can't wait to visit you people in kirikiri prison. Am not homophobic but coming to Nairaland to hook up and profess an infamous and morally abnormal love is a troll and mukina2 should take note.
confession of a gay lord! Interesting. U even knw about sphincter muscle, lmao, wat prove do we need again dat u take it up d back door.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Metrofox(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2013
i think disladies need sometutoring

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by ogemezie: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2013
i love ur indomie meal...its very delicious cos i have eaten it before.@krystal..
Pls do anyone knw how to make fondant icing for cakes?.. Pls reply if u do
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by critique101(f): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2013
even though sardine tastes awesome (titus), excess consumption of sardine is not healthy. Substitute the sardine with fresh fish.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by critique101(f): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
ogemezie: i love ur indomie meal...its very delicious cos i have eaten it before.@krystal..
Pls do anyone knw how to make fondant icing for cakes?.. Pls reply if u do

browse for the recipe na cool
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by boomssey(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
hod898: Step1. Prepare your indomie the normal way. After putting your spices and stirring, wait till the water is almost dry(but not too low).
Step2. Pour oil into frying pan. Heat and cut a piece of onions into the oil to remove the smell.
Step3. Open your sardine and pour all the oil into the indomie, then stir for it to mix with the remaining water.
Step3. Crack your eggs into a plate, add salt to taste and slice your onions, then mix.
Step4. Remove the pot of indomie(which should've been ready by now) from heat and put it in a clean plate.
Step5. Make sure the oil is hot. If it is, fry your eggs to half-done. Remove two fish parts from the sardine tin and put them in the oil where your eggs are frying.
Step6. Make sure the sardine is cut to pieces and remove it together with the fried egg. Spread it on your indomie and perceive the ever tempting aroma!
Step7. Put the remaining two piece of sardine and allow to fry for 5 seconds(make sure they don't break). Remove and put them on two sides of the plate. Your SARDINE WONDER is ready with an ever tempting look!
Serve while hot.

I would love you to try it. You'll never regret. It's satisfying and not heavy.
Please, share what wonders you can do with noodles here!
Love y'all.
sorii it wont work for me.yeah i lik noodles bt witout pepper ewww!its always irritatin wit egg n sardine.i luv my noodles with pepper o!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Plumkin(f): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wonders indeedy...looks like puke..*face palm*Sorry
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
jhydebaba: I dey enjoy my indomie anyhow, anytime. kiss kiss kiss

Na tonite own be this as e dey hot.

IndomieSuya.
babes you're so on point! I remember one day in school when me and my hallmate were cooking noodles, another guy in my hall bought suya home and base on say no money dat period, we just collect the suya put am for the noodles. Oh boy...that thing is delicious! grin

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I never said 1. I can eat 5 of those at a go.
you're a very dirty liar! You've been lying since u've started posting on this thread
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by maywes(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! D look alone delicious... :PAhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! D look alone delicious...
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Baybe: Five hungry man size indomie at a go?? shockedshockedshockedshocked Seriously!?

U guys accused him of using too much onions and pepper for just 1 pack.
He replies with a hint of sarcasm that he never told u guys that he could eat 5 packs afterall.
Get with the program! Sheeesh!

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
booqee: babes you're so on point! I remember one day in school when me and my hallmate were cooking noodles, another guy in my hall bought suya home and base on say no money dat period, we just collect the suya put am for the noodles. Oh boy...that thing is delicious! grin

That's what I do o! Try it with chicken suya and make sure all the suya "crumbs" get into the pot! grin grin grin
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by notinmege: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one, but you omitted the veges (Carrot, Cabbage, Green beans/pepper and even cucumbers for garnishing).
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by qhiwegh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
krystal101: Maybe you should try this!

Did you make this yourself? Wow. Will you marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Your Christmas Food Here / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.