Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite (1920 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite by tiwasblog: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Actress Chika Ike stunning on one-shoulder floor length gown to the premiere of Murder at Prime Suite which held at the Genesis Cinema in Lagos yesterday.

More pictures here - http://tiwasblog.com/2013/08/pictures-of-actress-chika-ike-at-the-premiere-of-murder-at-prime-suite.html
Re: Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite by Phranciz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ op, that pic looks more like chika ike @ a launching of a shoe boutique. Not that I care anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite by dplomaticVal: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2013
her designer deservs an applause
Re: Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike At The Premiere Of Murder At Prime Suite by MsSpaqs(f): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
D dress is nyc,bt thr's smthng off wt d way she posed

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Tattoo, Mercy Jonhson Responds To Obsessed Fan / Miley Cyrus Puffing Off Smoke on stage At MTV Award On Sunday Night. / SEE Majid Michael, Van Vicker & More Party With Yvonne Nelson At Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.