Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... (410 Views)

55 Almost Forgotten Current Affair About Nigeria / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Join WORLD POLITICS Forum(news, Politics, Current Affair) On Facebook Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is for fun and for the building of our knowledge about Nigeria...
-for a week i will post a question about Nigeria
-and to check out the fastest finger
-anybody who has the highest score for that week automatically
be the question
-a new round will start after that week
-and on and on it will go
NOTE:this is just for the fun and the knowledge

this week is just a prelude

New Question
Who is the wife of the president of Nigeria
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by Jalal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan!
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by sunday478(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am team spoil show,
Shepopotamus,

BTW I don't think this type of queation will catch people's interest
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jalal: Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan!
Jala win and have a point

New Question
who is the minister of Education for Nigeria
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by henchamb(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Prof ruquiatu ahmed. Aka madam ASUU
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
henchamb: Prof ruquiatu ahmed. Aka madam ASUU
Henchamb----1 points

which state is the sunshine state
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by cashkid18(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Divepen:
which state is the sunshine state
hw much
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by hardywaltz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: hw much
e reach to ask.....
Re: Nairaland's (current Affair) Quiz-you Can Join Anytime... by MayorofLagos(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Patience Faka Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Youths Safe: First Lady Convenes National Youth Online Protection Summit / Death Penalty / Lagos Ranked 4th Worst City On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.