Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. (710 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Ephramed(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls nlders is there an age a child will reach, someone is no longer suppose to use cane on d child.i dont know if at teenage age (13-19) is appropriate?
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by worry359(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ephramed: Pls nlders is there an age a child will reach, someone is no longer suppose to use cane on d child.i dont know if at teenage age (13-19) is appropriate?
As child gets bigger then you need to get bigger cane stick.
But one day they will be big enough to take stick off you and then you get beaten. That is when you know they are grown up and too old to beat.

1 Like

Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Rexphobia(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
When u drop the cane...u need to settle with punches
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Girl= after her first child
Boy= after edan bring wife come house

Shikenna!
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Enegod(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
when he/she grows bigger or taller than you.. undecided to avoid being beaten
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Ephramed(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rexphobia: When u drop the cane...u need to settle with punches

my gud guess be say,if d pikin calm, ehen........, but if na agbero,ur guess is gud as mine MIke tyson nd MOHAMMED ALI don jam.
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
I hate flogging undecided

1 Like

Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Kanwulia: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
WHEN THE CHILD STARTS FLOGGING YOU OR GIVES YOU YOUR FIRST HOT SLAP! kiss
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
From Birth till Eternity.

I no fit shout Abeg. grin
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Enegod(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kanwulia: WHEN THE CHILD STARTS FLOGGING YOU OR GIVES YOU YOUR FIRST HOT SLAP! kiss
grin grin grin
Re: Appropriate Age To Stop Flogging A Child. by Allohrandy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
0 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Wedding Ring Disappeared In The Church / R@pist Offered 400,000 Naira To Claim Son From Victim / Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.