Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Omotola The Trailblazer - Written By Actress Omoni Oboli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola The Trailblazer - Written By Actress Omoni Oboli (794 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola The Trailblazer - Written By Actress Omoni Oboli by TalkNews: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vUa0JHDiWLQ/UiHy6wO5ZgI/AAAAAAAB_Fg/_ZdA_op68g8/s1600/omoni-oboli-working-actress.png[/img]

An article written by Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli and published in today's Daily Independent. Read below...
I am Omoni Oboli and I represent Naija!
Our country is littered with success stories that have shaped us into who we are. We have icons that have, through their consistency, paved the way for many of us to walk right through. Many have done it unwittingly by just focusing on achieving their personal goals and in their resolve to break through the stereotypes, disenfranchisements and stigmas they have shown the rest of us the endless possibilities in their chosen fields. Others have done it with a plan to leave a trail for others to follow.
I will continue to celebrate these icons that I consider to be the CONTINUE READING AT
http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/omotola-trailblazer-written-by-actress.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

(1) (Reply)

Is Annie Idibia Having Marital Problems With 2face Already? | SEE DETAILS / Jim Iyke Delivered From Demons In TB Joshua's Church To Day / Daniel Wilson Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.