Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (33098 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by 9jahubcom(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ty4KuA9mci0/U-5gtmI1W3I/AAAAAAADWRY/qWsT7GsYrRU/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Pres. Jonathan pictured above with actress Omoni Oboli at the private screening of her new movie 'Being Mrs Elliot', at the state house yesterday August 14th.

Other dignitaries in attendance included Vice President Namadi Sambo, PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu, Elder Statesman Chief Edwin Clark, Governor-Elect of Ekiti state Ayo Fayose, former First lady of Edo state Eki Igbinedion and many others.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-_niSM_pT3PU/U-5gvRg9URI/AAAAAAADWRo/Zjy3bVRbxcE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

showing them her flat boobs

More Photos http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4570

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by dunkem21(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Flat b0*bs!

22 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh dear! Tot I saw omoni boli (roasted plantain seller) wtf is she?? undecided

30 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by homesteady(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?
And she is married with 3 Children! SMH

78 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by PerfectFortune: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Private screening of Omoni Oboli's movie by GEJ?

A president that have got a lot to be fixed, still took out time to attend to nonsense.

And some ppl want this man to spend another four years as the Nig president, doing what if I may ask?

GEJ govt have not indicted and prosecuted anybody for major corrupt offenses in the last six years, all we hear is acusation upon acusations as if I am suppose to be the one to prosecute.

I don't mind any other person either from PDP or APC but not GEJ for 2015.

166 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by ggrin(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!
What was she thinking that she had to dress like one local prostitute to such an occasion? Was she planing to seduce them?
baddest signature ever cheesygrin
[s]I'm that kind of friend who can do anything for
you, even hide a dead body for you. But in case u
want to diss me, just remember ...I KNOW HOW
TO HIDE A DEAD BODY!![/s]
gringrinlipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Was she not the one that was begging a nollywood colleague of hers to hook her up with Ameachi early last yr? Can see she has upped her game.

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by maingwaest(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Ahhh NO Omoni,u got it wrong this time.

14 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by abbeyberry(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Omoni this is so cheap nah , this woman finally disappoint me ... Btw will her movie premier prevent or cure Ebola virus?
What a misplaced priority from GEJ ... God why only Nigeria with this 3 serious issues ; GEJ, BOKOHARAM and EBOLA ?

47 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2014
is she a super falcon player?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by IamforGod: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Hair's not good,dress too provocative

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by jabanz(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Mama Peace is not in town, I guess she thot dah'll be her best shot

8 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 16, 2014
jabanz: Mama Peace is not in town, I guess she thot dah'll be her best shot
oppourtunity comes but once make Gej smooch now...omo Eli or wetin he call herself wan compete with kim k for #OloshoAgbaye

13 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by axortedbabe(f): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2014
wacky..
Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by tpia1: 1:47am On Aug 16, 2014
funding things i guess.

why do nigerian designers/PAs always insist on this type of dressing though?

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Woman looks like a cheap prostitute! The only man that would key into her game there would be ...Chief E. K. Clark

9 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2014
See how all the men are in top spirit

31 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Her life, her business.

I'm not impressed though, she could have done better. Why the cheap, slutty gown? My opinion

26 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by charijee(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2014
This clearly shows that indecency is in all of them. .....married or single. ...

17 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by chinex276(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Once a w.hore always a w.hore

20 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by hatux: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2014
E don tey wey I don know say Nigeria politics na also entertainment industry

18 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by tpia1: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2014
quite literally true.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2014
NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for
2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...

20 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by duni04(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
She went there to hussle for money like the typical Nigerian. More greece to her hussle. Hope she made enough money from the "Private screening''.

15 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by duni04(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
oppourtunity comes but once make Gej smooch now...omo Eli or wetin he call herself wan compete with kim k for #OloshoAgbaye
Agbaya ke? Shey knacking assistant to the president no b job? All our politicians now want to enjoy what Rochas has been enjoying in Imo.

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
BATHROOM SLIPPERS
( D BOOBS DEY THINK )

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by 9jahubcom(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
careytommy: is she a super falcon player?
no, na arsenal new coach

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Elnino4ladies: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Once a hoe always a hoe...notin cn change her slutty attitude...

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady: WTH?? To say I'm disappointed with this lady is an understatement! I'm highly embarrassed!

No. For her to get the opportunity in the first place...she must have SUCCEEDED already. Maybe just wanted a few more patrons.

10 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by asadike(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Corporate prostitute. Make mama peace catch u. Ur husband should b ashamed of u. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Orunto: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Omoni Oboli is going places. GEJ is stunningly handsome and feeling entertained. Try this on Clinton, Hilary is gone!

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' by Roscodaddy(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2014
asadike: Corporate prostitute. Make mama peace catch u. Ur husband should b ashamed of u. Nonsense

@Asadike,your profile pic shaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Annie Idibia Looking Very Classy In New Photos / Rukky Sanda Transparent Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.