Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 (6546 Views)

Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Do You Think Nigeria Will Split This Year As America Predicted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 01, 2013
To Mr. Nepa Light AKA I-PASS-MY-NEIGHBOR AKA "PROGRESSIVES"

I believe the SW is the greatest Nation yet to come.

I believe the SW is populated with the most intelligent life forms on earth.

I believe you guys are also the most beautiful .... ok i le for that one, but who needs looks when you have the biggest brains.

So on that note, I wish you good luck in any future endeavors you may encounter in your nation building.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Standing5(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light: So fuccking what? Let the useless country burn down. We in south west have been praying for moment like this, enough of parasites flocking our region.

I wish Jonathan can balkarnised this useless country.
you joined this forum Aug 31(less than 24 hrs ago), so what's your problen?
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:

written by a SS? it's written in NDcongress does not make a SS words you illiterate. NDcongress is another media website just like tribune. Any Nigerian government statistical link supporting the self allocation. I can sit down, write a a list without no reference to support me and like the buffoon you'll milk it up. The SW supposedly contributed billions, now tell what is it you used to contribute such amount. I can think of what others contribute to confer of the nation. SS=oil and taxes. SE=oil, trade add taxes. SW=supposedly cocoa but none have seen the so called cocoa contribution. Taxes from traders traders which last time u checked is being dominated by non-yoruba in yorubaland. In other words, nothing from the yoruba.
North= taxes.

Traders? You are even more deluded than I earlier thought. So, in your foolishess all the tax paid by Chinese living in Washington should be taken back to china and added to their IGR? What are you smoking?How are much is your useless leeching traders PAID last month into Lagos state for example? Dangote alone pays more company tax than all ibos living in Lagos. Brt transport system in Lagos alone generates more income than Anambra state! Isn't that a Yoruba initiative? What about thousands of companies paying tax or thousands of manufacturing companies producing consumables and employing millions? Who even tell you traders pay tax?

Let me help you out, Mike Adenuga(Glo) and Wale Tinubu(Oando) alone pays more tax and generate more funds than LADIPO, Alaba and all other ibo dominating businesses in Lagos. Without the buyers whom are Yorubas can ANY ibo put his business in Lagos? who is helping who between the buyer and seller? Without the Yorubas creating a conducive atmosphere, can any of your so-called traders sell anything? How much in sells are the ibos making in Borno state?

Our sophistication made us to create avenue, enabling atmosphere for you parasites to thrive, pay us tax and you have the audacity to say we are not contributing anything? What stops you from creating another Lagos is the east? Who stopping Fidelity Bank from relocating her headquarters to anambra state? Enough of this nonsense!

Just like the UAE, are the Arabs forcing ANY one to go to Dubai for shopping? All they had to do was to create a market for buyers and sellers and they hit the gold mine.

We know who is the parasite but You claim your the must progressive. Fine. take your "progressive" and go. I'm tired of sharing the same nation with you lot. I'm tired if you lots milking others dry while using the media to pretend you are not parasites. Take your progressive, 339 billion monopoly naira and go create japan somewhere else. we don tire for una.

Loads of gibberish from an unprogressive mind. Tell Ifaenyi Uba or Coscharis to relocate their business to southeast. Who is monopolizing who? What is stopping ibo business Men from relocating to east? You now have international airport and deep sea port Onitsha, abi? The second Niger bridge is in pipeline? If you refuse taking your businesses back to east then it means you are bastards.

As per my earlier post, if you have any other reference or fact on revenues generated and monthly allocations to each state in Nigeria then present it. Emotional gesture alone won't help you or make southeast contribute more than mere 10 billion naira.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2013
Standing5: you joined this forum Aug 31(less than 24 hrs ago), so what's your problen?

You are my problem . Ode. I have been here since 2008. New handle just to address your st00pidity
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ckkris: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2013
lwise: This was the conclusion of the Niger Delta elders council.They believe the whole country depend on their oil which can never be well managed by the northerners.

Source
My think tank.

SAUCE ?
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 5:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

You are my problem . Ode. I have been here since 2008. New handle just to address your st00pidity

Whatever cheap grass you are smoking must really strong to be you respond to post not meant for you.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Whatever cheap grass you are smoking must really strong to be you respond to post not meant for you.

Mr. I-pass-my-neighbor, hope you will return to Odua Republic soon
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by malele(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

In your lazy mind? Go check our internally generated revenues. Let the useless country burn down, I wish and pray this useless place scatter before December. Jonathan if after reading this you refuse to divide this country then you are bastard.

Internal revenues generated in lagos is because of the amount of people and the crowd there, if nigeria splits the population and companies there splits too,don't forget that most of these companies have there headquaters in lagos because its still nigeria, once it splits most of the companies will leave and go to the new country that has the resources.for me I think we should look for way to kill these leaders and try and move this country right.
Don't forget if we get things right in nigeria, nigerians will have the kind of immunity americas have in the world.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by malele(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Traders? You are even more deluded than I earlier thought. So, in your foolishess all the tax paid by Chinese living in Washington should be taking back to china and added to their IGR? What are you smoking?How are much is your useless leeching traders PAID last month into Lagos state for example? Dangote alone pays more company tax than all ibos living in Lagos. Brt transport system in Lagos alone generates more income than Anambra state! Isn't that a Yoruba initiative? What about thousands of companies paying tax or thousands of manufacturing companies producing consumables and employing millions? Who even tell you traders pay tax?

Let me help you out, Mike Adenuga(Glo) and Wale Tinubu(Oando) alone pays more tax and generate more funds than LADIPO, Alaba and all other ibo dominating businesses in Lagos. Without the buyers whom are Yorubas can ANY ibo put his business in Lagos? who is helping who between the buyer and seller? Without the Yorubas creating a conducive atmosphere, can any of your so-called traders sell anything? How much in sells are the ibos making in Borno state?

Our sophistication made us to create avenue, enabling atmosphere for you parasites to thrive, pay us tax and you have the audacity to say we are not contributing anything? What stops you from creating another Lagos is the east? Who stopping Fidelity Bank from relocating her headquarters to anambra state? Enough of this nonsense!

Just like the UAE, are the Arabs forcing ANY one to go to Dubai for shopping? All they had to do was to create a market for buyers and sellers and they hit the gold mine.

Loads of gibberish from an unprogressive mind. Tell Ifaenyi Uba or Coscharis to relocate their business to southeast. Who is monopolizing who? What is stopping ibo business Men from relocating to east? You now have international airport and deep sea port Onitsha, abi? The second Niger bridge is in pipeline? If you refuse taking your businesses back to east then it means you are bastards.

As per my earlier post, if you have any other reference or fact on revenues generated and monthly allocations to each state in Nigeria then present it. Emotional gesture alone won't help you or make southeast contribute more than mere 10 billion naira.

Guy don't say yoruba creating better environment for trading or companies to come in, most of this environment was created by the FG.
The other tread somebody said that FG should leave all airports in nigeria and make the one in lagos a world class airport.
If that is done, u will still see people saying its a youroba airport.
For me we should concentrate on killing all these leaders both past and present, dey are the ones that put these divisions on us.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2013
I weep in ijaw...

This nigeria is too big for a person or a particular tribe.... Just imagine what happens when the army disagrees?? Biafra treatment...
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Traders? You are even more deluded than I earlier thought. So, in your foolishess all the tax paid by Chinese living in Washington should be taking back to china and added to their IGR? What are you smoking?How are much is your useless leeching traders PAID last month into Lagos state for example? Dangote alone pays more company tax than all ibos living in Lagos. Brt transport system in Lagos alone generates more income than Anambra state! Isn't that a Yoruba initiative? What about thousands of companies paying tax or thousands of manufacturing companies producing consumables and employing millions? Who even tell you traders pay tax?

WORD!
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2013
malele:

Internal revenues generated in lagos is because of the amount of people and the crowd there, if nigeria splits the population and companies there splits too,don't forget that most of these companies have there headquaters in lagos because its still nigeria, once it splits most of the companies will leave and go to the new country that has the resources.for me I think we should look for way to kill these leaders and try and move this country right.
Don't forget if we get things right in nigeria, nigerians will have the kind of immunity americas have in the world.

Don't forget blah blah blahhhh. . .Like seriously? We should look for a way? ? ? ? Who is the "WE "?? Those backstabbing leeches and parasites that call us names and insults our hospitality? Those wicked and evil creatures that always wish us misfortunes?

Oh yeah, let everybody answer him papa name! There are other progressive countries west of Africans that I would like be witheg Benin Republic and not these backward and hateful creatures. Imagine the other goat coming here to claim we are milking others without contributing shiiiiit. What is there to MILK in south east? Red muds?

What is there to MILK from north? Nothing!!!

The only viable and reliable country is south south due to her large deposits of crude oil. Ibese cement factory in Ogun state alone generates more revenue than entire south east put together yet the foolish guy has the audacity to say we are not contributing anything. Can you name one thing Nigeria is benefiting from SOUTHEAST? Traders generate funds for their pockets and hardly have an updated tax receipts.

Enough of your insults ALREADY!!!

Ogun State is the most industrious state in NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ImHotepX: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2013
Top 5 oil producing states in Nigeria:

- Akwa ibom
- Rivers
- Delta
- Ondo
- Edo

Even the Itsekiri's alone produce more oil than all Igbo speaking parts of Delta and the entire SE combined. So also does Ondo.

So why do Igbo's lay claim to Niger Delta oil?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2013
malele:

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

You are even more 1diotic than I thought. In what deluded way did you come to the chinese analogy. On top of that what relevance or input did you think you made. Nigeria, be it SW, SS, SE or North, are not separate nations. All the income tax goes straight the federal government of Nigeria. Likewise the Chinese taxed in Washington goes to the American federal government. Their payment allocated as part of the money Washington contributed to the confer of US FG. Likewise all the non-yoruba traders are contributing MAJORITY of all taxes attributed to SW. FACT. WTF are you on about? The traders tax are irrelevant or so you say yet your LG is trying to not only steal money from them through the local government tax but at the same time trying to tax them on federal government property despite they already paid the federal government. Not only that, each month the taxes are increased by tens fold. On month alone those traders contributed 600 million naira if we add each and everyone of their taxes in all Igbo dominated market. All non-yoruba ccontribute more to the confer of that region than the so called "indigieous" of that region. Ibeto, Sonny Iwedike Odogwu, Jim Ovia, Eddy Egwenu are constantly paying millions on montly basis to the LG and FG. Ironically enough this are just anioma peeps, imagine if SE enterpreneurs are included, we'll know why I want una to go.

Yoruba's are NOT and have NEVER been the only buyers in that region. Without the yoruba's, there wouldn't be a dent in the income of those traders. If the yoruba do not buy, the rest of Nigeria would. FACT!! The traders already allocated they make more money in Kano than they do in the entire SW. Your people are irrelevant. As I told you, the taxes generated from those traders as well as Igbo and non- yoruba enterpreneurs are the only thing keeping una running. Now I noticed how you deliberately tried to avoid my question. I asked you to tell me what specially SW brings to the table. Is it oil, gold, diamond, copper, agriculture, fish even. What is it?

Good for you. We don hear. You can take your "sophistication" and go build your japan somewhere else. WTF is with the whinning about. I don't want to share the nation with you lots. You claim "your sophisticated, progressive and 399 billion naira". Exactly, you can take all that and leave.

Good question. Divide the country and they'll gladly leave your region. Like I said, I can't wait till the nation is divided. I'm tired of sharing this country with SW.

Coming from the lot that fabricated statistic to claim "most educated", only for the federal government to destroy such claim. The same community fabricated the "least poverty staistics", only for NBS to once again deny the list. Fabricated the "best university", only for yet again Nigerian FG denying the list. Seeing as una are known to fabricate numbers. Noone, especially me, rarely believe anything written by una that have no bearing connection/reference to the Federal government. Until such revenues are backed up, it's nothign but una usual well known and common fabrication. Thank you. But like I said, you can take the 599 billion naira and leave. I can not wait till 2015 jor as far as I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:
[s]You are even more 1diotic than I thought. In my deluded way did you come to the chinese analogy. On top of that what relevance or input did you think you made. Nigeria, be it SW, SS, SE or North, are not separate nations. All the income tax goes straight the federal government of Nigeria. Likewise the Chinese taxed in Washington goes to the American federal government. Their payment allocated as part of the money Washington contributed to the confer of US FG. Likewise all the non-yoruba traders are contributing MAJORITY of all taxes attributed to SW. FACT. WTF are you on about? The traders tax are irrelevant or so you say yet your LG is trying to not only steal money from them through the local government tax but at the same time trying to tax them on federal government property despite they already paid the federal government. Not only that, each month the taxes are increased by tens fold. On month alone those traders contributed 600 million naira if we add each and everyone of their taxes in all Igbo dominated market. All non-yoruba ccontribute more to the confer of that region than the so called "indigieous" of that region. Ibeto, Sonny Iwedike Odogwu, Jim Ovia, Eddy Egwenu are constantly paying millions on montly basis to the LG and FG. Ironically enough this are just anioma peeps, imagine if SE enterpreneurs are included, we'll know why I want una to go.

Yoruba's are NOT and have NEVER been the only buyers in that region. Without the yoruba's, there wouldn't be a dent in the income of those traders. If the yoruba do not buy, the rest of Nigeria would. FACT!! The traders already allocated they make more money in Kano than they do in the entire SW. Your people are irrelevant. As I told you, the taxes generated from those traders as well as Igbo and non- yoruba enterpreneurs are the only thing keeping una running. Now I noticed how you deliberately tried to avoid my question. I asked you to tell me what specially SW brings to the table. Is it oil, gold, diamond, copper, agriculture, fish even. What is it?

Good for you. We don hear. You can take your "sophistication" and go build your japan somewhere else. WTF is with the whinning about. I don't want to share the nation with you lots. You claim "your sophisticated, progressive and 399 billion naira". Exactly, you can take all that and leave.

Good question. Divide the country and they'll gladly leave your region. Like I said, I can't wait till the nation is divided. I'm tired of sharing this country with SW.

Coming from the lot that fabricated statistic to claim "most educated", only for the federal government to destroy such claim. The same community fabricated the "least poverty staistics", only for NBS to once again deny the list. Fabricated the "best university", only for yet again Nigerian FG denying the list. Seeing as una are known to fabricate numbers. Noone, especially me, rarely believe anything written by una that have no bearing connection/reference to the Federal government. Until such revenues are backed up, it's nothign but una usual well known and common fabrication. Thank you. But like I said, you can take the 599 billion naira and leave. I can not wait till 2015 jor as far as I am concerned.[/s]

^^^
NONSENSE

The Yoruba and South-South have
earned the least, below what they
contributed to the Federation
Account.

For the month of May 2013, the
Federal Government of Nigeria made
N1.6 trillion as revenues. These
revenues come from all the six
geopolitical zones of Nigeria. The
Igbos have deliberately concentrated
their twisted argument on what was
shared to the geopolitical zones as
follows:

1] South-South -N285 Billion.
2] North-West -N157 Billion.
3] South-West -N127 Billion.
4] North-East -N109 Billion.
5] North-Central -N105 Billion.
6] South-East -N85 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N3.2 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N730
Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
10 ] TOTAL ALLOCATION: N1.6
Trillion.

The Igbos have completely ignored
the argument of how much each
geopolitical zones of Nigeria
Account. I present you the details of
how much was contributed by each
geopolitical zones to the Federation
Account:

1] South-South -N479 Billion.
2] North-West -N20 Billion.
3] South-West -N339 Billion.
4] North-East -N5 Billion.
5] North-Central -N15 Billion.
6] South-East - N10 Billion.
7] FCT Abuja -N 0 Billion.
8] Federal Government -N 0 Billion.
9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

10] TOTAL CONTRIBUTION: N1.6
Trillion.

The argument now is not how much
was allocated to each geopolitical
zones of Nigeria or how much was
contributed by each zones, but to
know which zone(s) is at the
receiving end of our flawed unitary
system.

This brings us to
Contributions Versus Allocations.

1] South-South contributed N479
Billion to the Federation Account.
The zone was allocated N285
Billion. It made a loss of N194
Billion.

2] South-West contributed N339
The zone was allocated N127
Billion. It made a loss of N212
Billion.

3] South-East contributed N10
The zone was allocated N85 Billion.
It made a gain of N75 Billion.

4] North-West contributed N20
The zone was allocated N157
Billion. It made a gain of N137
Billion.

5] North-East contributed N5 Billion
to the Federation Account. The zone
was allocated N109 Billion. It made
a gain of N104 Billion.

6] North-Central contributed N15

The zone was allocated N105
Billion. It made a gain of N90 Billion.
It is more than obvious now that the
wealth and resources of the South-
South and the Yoruba people are
being used to fund development in
other regions of Nigeria. The reason
why we lack qualitative healthcare
for Ijaw's citizens and residents,
affordable housing, job
opportunities, social benefits etc.

We must demand for fiscal
federalism or outright division of
Nigeria for the Ijaw's are suffering
when our wealth and resources are
used to developed other people will
we suffer...( A.Grandson )

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Don't forget blah blah blahhhh. . .Like seriously? We should look for a way? ? ? ? Who is the "WE "?? Those backstabbing leeches and parasites that call us names and insults our hospitality? Those wicked and evil creatures that always wish us misfortunes?

Oh yeah, let everybody answer him papa name! There are other progressive countries west of Africans that I would like be witheg Benin Republic and not these backward and hateful creatures. Imagine the other goat coming here to claim we are milking others without contributing shiiiiit. What is there to MILK in south east? Red muds?

What is there to MILK from north? Nothing!!!

The only viable and reliable country is south south due to her large deposits of crude oil. Ibese cement factory in Ogun state alone generates more revenue than entire south east put together yet the foolish guy has the audacity to say we are not contributing anything. Can you name one thing Nigeria is benefiting from SOUTHEAST? Traders generate funds for their pockets and hardly have an updated tax receipts.

Enough of your insults ALREADY!!!

Ogun State is the most industrious state in NIGERIA.

The funny thing about you lot is that when other's put you on blast, you resort to calling SE. I'm not SE so you can shout SE all you want.
Resources alone
North provides the argiculture of this nation. Granted the nation still trade for food. The north are contributing something.
SE contributes oil in three states, coal and copper.
SS contributes oil in more than one states
SW contributes nothing. Other than the Ijaws in Ondo state region providing oil.

You can leave, you ain't giving anyone anyting. You can bust a vein all you want but leeches are leeches and I don't like leeches.

As for the Ondo being the most industrious state in Nigeria. LMFAO. You and I know that's a damn lie from the pit of hell. But like I been saying, good. we don hear. You can take it and leave

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:

The funny thing about you lot is that when other's put you on blast, you resort to calling SE. I'm not SE so you can shout SE all you want.
Resources alone
North provides the argiculture of this nation. Granted the nation still trade for food. The north are contributing something.
SW contributes nothing. Other than the Ijaws in Ondo state region providing oil.

You can leave, you ain't giving anyone anyting. You can bust a vein all you want but leeches are leeches and I don't like leeches.

As for the Ondo being the most industrious state in Nigeria. LMFAO. You and I know that's a damn lie from the pit of hell. But like I been saying, good. we don hear. You can take it and leave

Shut up!!

You are ibo and all ibos are leeches! Even in Delta State Itsekiris and Ijaws owns all the resources. Meanwhile, can you tell us why you guys only contribute 10 billion naira and collect 85 billions?

Account.

follows:

Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
Trillion.

Account:

9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

Trillion.

system.

This brings us to

Billion.

Billion.

Billion.

a gain of N104 Billion.

affordable housing, job

http://nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-federation_account_allocation__who_is_short_changing_who_
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Resources alone

Ogun NOT ONDO or are you blind?

Here you have it. . .you CAN'T runaway from it

Account.

follows:

Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
Trillion.

Account:

9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

Trillion.

system.

This brings us to

Billion.

Billion.

Billion.

a gain of N104 Billion.

affordable housing, job

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Shut up!!

You are ibo and all ibos are leeches! Even in Delta State Itsekiris and Ijaws owns all the resources. Meanwhile, can you tell us why you guys only contribute 10 billion naira and collect 85 billions?

Your vein busting finally cooled eeh?
Maybe now you can answer my question. What are you people brining to the table of Nigeria? You still haven't told me yet. Yet your the community that milk all regions dry of all their resources. Even in your region, it's the non-yoruba that are keeping una moving.
2015 biko hurry up.

BTW: Speak what you know.

Anioma is endowed with oil and gas deposits in such fields as kwale, Beneku, Ashaka, Okpai operated by Nigerian Agip Oil Company in OML-60; Okuibome and Anieze in OPL-280; Inyi Creek, Adofi River, Nsukwa in OPL-280; Igbolo, Matsogo, Amoriji Operated by Chorus Energy; Umutu, Asuokpu, Ebedei field, operated by platform petroleum limited, Umusadege field operated by Midwestern Oil and Gas; Obodugwa / Obodotie field operated by Energia Company; Umuseti, Igbuku filed operated by pillar Oil Nigeria Limited; Ase River, Aboh, Ogbogene, Umuoru operated by shell Petroleum in OML 26; and Umuoru (Adui-Obiaka), Obrikom operated by Agip Oil in OML 61, other minerals such as industrial clay and Kaolin exist in Kwale, Okpai and Aboh; Kaolin and coal in Ukwu-nzu, Aniocha North. Okpanam in Oshimili North and Ika South Local Government areas. Oil deposits have also been struck at ute Okpu in Ika North-East Local Government area, Abavo in Ika South and at Nsukwa and Ejeme-Unor in Aniocha South Local Government Area.
http://www.aniomacongress.com/index.php/en/78-icetheme/icetabs/71-minerals-oil-and-gas

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Eledan: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Resources alone

You just keep blabbing around the thread without the slightest idea of whatever message you wish to pass.

In one breathe...you want to lump SS and SE together by not agreeing with the geographical demarcation....in that same breathe...you want to ingeniously cut off Ondo out of SW...

HYPOCRITE like you are always easily spotted for who you are.... You are not clever though.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan:

You just keep blabbing around the thread without the slightest idea of whatever message you wish to pass.

In one breathe...you want to lump SS and SE together by not agreeing with the geographical demarcation....in that same breathe...you want to ingeniously cut off Ondo out of SW...

HYPOCRITE like you are always easily spotted for who you are.... You are not clever though.

He's ibo so don't.expect much from him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Can't you discern the type of wretched ugly tribalistic being from all the nonsense vile stuff he has been posting?

I will suggest you ignore Mr. I-Pass-My-Neighbor

Oh yeah, I'm calling out leeches and parasites. Those running to Abuja for monthly awoof.The entire south east contributing 10 billion naira, even below what boko haram states are contributing.

Account.

follows:

Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
Trillion.

Account:

9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

Trillion.

system.

This brings us to

Billion.

Billion.

Billion.

a gain of N104 Billion.

affordable housing, job

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Can't you discern the type of wretched ugly tribalistic being from all the nonsense vile stuff he has been posting?

I will suggest you ignore Mr. I-Pass-My-Neighbor

Oh yeah, I'm calling out leeches and parasites. Those running to Abuja for monthly awoof.The entire south east contributing 10 billion naira, even below what boko haram states are contributing.

Account.

follows:

Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
Trillion.

Account:

9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

Trillion.

system.

This brings us to

Billion.

Billion.

Billion.

a gain of N104 Billion.

affordable housing, job

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ImHotepX: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Thanks for exposing the lousy bantu leeches.

They only contribute a meagre N10billion to the federation account, receive N85billion in return after shortchanging other people, yet they're the loudest - psychotic and non-achieving pillocks.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Eledan: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Nepa Light:

Yes..I know him, not all Ibos are hypocrites like those we have here on NL tho'

They can't contribute much to the economy for the simple reason that their most productive assets...human capital have all but fled the region.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan:

On one breath I lumped SS and SE together. Either you are blindly or you are deliberately trying to be silly. Last I checked, each of my reply listed the two region contribution SEPARATELY.

Ondo produces oil, I gave it to you guys but the section of Ondo that produces oil belongs to Ijaw. Shikena
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan:

Yes..I know him, not all Ibos are hypocrites like those we have here on NL tho'

They can't contribute much to the economy for the simple reason that their most productive assets...human capital have all but fled the region.

Yes I know not all ibos are like these maggots on nairaland.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Still waiting for someone to answer my question.

What is that this people bring to the table? Instead of them to address it, they've running around whining. SMH.

Leeches needs to leave honestly.
Buhari for president 2015.
GEJ needs to lose so the nation can divide.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira:

On one breath I lumped SS and SE together. Either you are blindly or you are deliberately trying to be silly. Last I checked, each of my reply listed the two region contribution SEPARATELY.

Ondo produces oil, I gave it to you guys but the section of Ondo that produces oil belongs to Ijaw. Shikena

Dangote is presently extracting lime stone from Ogun state for his cement factory, but can you show us anything, I mean anything from south east? Nada!! Zilch!! Zero!!

Meanwhile, here you have it.

Account.

follows:

Billion.

9] NCS/FIR -N6 Billion.
Trillion.

Account:

9] NCS/FIR -N 0 Billion.

Trillion.

system.

This brings us to

Billion.

Billion.

Billion.

a gain of N104 Billion.

affordable housing, job

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by NepaLight: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2013
One_Naira: Still waiting for someone to answer my question.

What is that this people bring to the table? Instead of them to address it, they've running around whining. SMH.

Leeches needs to leave honestly.
Buhari for president 2015.
GEJ needs to lose so the nation can divide.

Check list>> Export from South West

1. Crude oil
2. Limestone
3. Coaco

Nigeria made $ 900m from cocoa export in
2012 , says Aganga

ο€—
The Minister of Trade and Investment , Olusegun Aganga , has
said Nigeria realised about $ 900 m from the export of cocoa
and cocoa products in 2012 .

He stated this during the national sensitisation workshop of
the project on Sanitary Standards Capacity Building in Africa
in Abuja .

In his address read by the Acting Permanent Secretary , Mr.
Olakunle Sogboola , Aganga said cocoa is the second largest
foreign exchange earner after crude oil , generating over two
million jobs directly and indirectly along its value chain .

According to him , β€œThe global market for cocoa is very huge ,
growing at an average of 3 % per annum . Nigeria ’ s cocoa
export has equally grown over the years by an average of 40 %
annually and a cumulative of 280 % from $ 215 m in 2006 to
$ 822 . 8 m from the export of cocoa and cocoa products last

year . ”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-made-900m-from-cocoa-export-in-2012-says-aganga/
Now show us ANY similar export from south east. Apku?? Red muds?? Nada!! Zilch!!!!t

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calling Christians To Vote For Buhari In 2015 / Weapons Boko Haram Seized From Troops Vs Weapons Military Seized From Them / BREAKING: US Calls For Buhari's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.