Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 (6543 Views)

Jonathan Afraid Of Being Jailed By Buhari If He Looses - Obasanjo / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Do You Think Nigeria Will Split This Year As America Predicted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
ijaw citizen: You stink with your lies. When did we claim Ilaje to be Ijaws?

Your ignorance stinks that you don't know Eastern Obolo and Ibeno LGAs which occupies the entire coastal stretch of Akwa Ibom are Ijaws.

You've been the one shouting here at Yorubas that the oil producing areas of Ondo are the Ijaw areas, here you are saying the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Your Igbo hypocrisy stinks!
LoL...even if u like call me a hypocrite, all I knw is dat u shud go and carve ur creek map from port harcourt and bayelsa... At least u ppl shud be happy u wud have enuf oil money to spend within ur tiny islands...d day oil wud loose its value u ppl wud knw urselves,,,bcoz just as d Americans brought in der tools, and started work,dats how they wud pack der tools and leave,,,but dz tym they wud leave u guys with poluted waters without fishes, dead plants from acid rains,soil dat can neva yield, and all in all nothing,,, CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by lwise(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...even if u like call me a hypocrite, all I knw is dat u shud go and carve ur creek map from port harcourt and bayelsa... At least u ppl shud be happy u wud have enuf oil money to spend within ur tiny islands...d day oil wud loose its value u ppl wud knw urselves,,,bcoz just as d Americans brought in der tools, and started work,dats how they wud pack der tools and leave,,,but dz tym they wud leave u guys with poluted waters without fishes, dead plants from acid rains,soil dat can neva yield, and all in all nothing,,, CONGRATULATIONS
Despite bursting all your lies and ignorance, you think you're still making sense. Igbos on Nairaland stink with hypocrisy.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
ijaw citizen: Despite bursting all your lies and ignorance, you think you're still making sense. Igbos on Nairaland stink with hypocrisy.
Yeah I knw,,,but the truth must be said'''
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by ijawcitizen(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
lygn19:
Yeah I knw,,,but the truth must be said'''
You don't even realize that you're drowning, you're loosing your sanity.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
ijaw citizen: You don't even realize that you're drowning, you're loosing your sanity.
U knw u ve failed wholefully dats y u've changed d course of d discussion into insults,,,well I won't fall to ur level,,,when u ve more facts to bck ur ijaw territories...hollat me'''Ijaw republic...lol...very soon even obio akpor local govt wud say they want a nation of der own,,,
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Wily1Wily: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
lygn19:
U knw u ve failed wholefully dats y u've changed d course of d discussion into insults,,,well I won't fall to ur level,,,when u ve more facts to bck ur ijaw territories...hollat me'''Ijaw republic...lol...very soon even obio akpor local govt wud say they want a nation of der own,,,
Ijaw Citizen is a Yoruba man call Becomrich-Ahj Haram-Alhj Uche, Musiwa, jason123, Ogbufi, Obiageli. he is a poor confused old man living all his life in Canada
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Ayus34(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=ijaw citizen] You don't even realize that you're drowning, you're loosing your sanity.[/quotet]
u forced me to comment on this thread...for me i see u as someone that think well and u understand what u are saying so well...the oda guy said ijaw produced d crude in ondo state therefore yoruba people cannot claim the oil despite d fact that its a white lie because the oil producing area of ondo state is majorly ilaje,eseodo and our beloved arogbo ijaw that see themselves more of a yourba...ve a lot of them as friend and im also from ondo state and did my secondary school around that area....now if you claim yoruba is not entitled to that oil why did u now think my igbo brothers can have access to the sea clearly owned by another tribe just because u think u can be friend to d calabars and d rest while other tribes should remain as enemy?very unfair analysis from that guy.......while talking of oil alone when there is no region in dis country without one major mineral resources....like the bitumen in ondo state the largest deposit in africa and second in d world after canada,and others are still there untapped,it was agric before oil and oil will not be the last...all we need is a visionary leader....even how statistically less than 10% nigerian benefit from oil for now so what are we saying here?majority of our youths are so blind that they cannot differentiate right from wrong....infact i confused right now because as a yoruba man seeing so much hatred on nairaland against my tribe,i now need to tread carefully on my relationship with other tribes in nigeria especially my igbo friends to be prescised if they re just pretending to be my friend or they also ve d same hatred to me like what im seeing here on nairaland.anyway i know God will guide me through...because of my pure heart to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
damn right dis country will split if GEJ don't make second term...
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Funny guy@ayus...so if I myt ask u'''so countries re created according to tribe and not interest?... During d biafran war ojukwu's second in command wz a calabar man-philip effiong... During d biafran war d igbo's and d calabar ppl fought to liberate dem selves from Nigeria...y...bcoz they were pursuing d same interest...if not for d fact that Akwa ibom is now one of d largest producer of oil in Nigeria...wud Ijaw citizen know if Akpabio exist's... Only ppl who cannot think beyond d interest of der tribe(a tribalist) that wud look at Nigerian map and say south south/south east re 2 different entities...only ppl that don't want Nigeria to move forward dat wud see where a tribe broke out bcoz they suffered progrom,and felt unwanted by d nation wud say Biafra wz fought bcoz of oil, God shud judge me when ur ppl told me plain in d face dat Igbo's wud neva produce president in der own country...God shud judge me when ur ppl re shouting Igbo's shud leave lagos,yet they don't want to let go of Niger delta which is also part of Igbo land... Pls don't piss me off
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Wily1Wily: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lygn19, Ojukwu 2nd and former Biafra President was General Philip Effiong
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wily1Wily: Lygn19, Ojukwu 2nd and former Biafra President was General Philip Effiong
Tanx
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Wily1Wily: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
lygn19:
Tanx
Kool
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by FirstOpinion: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pray For Nigeria And Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pray for Nigeria and Nigerians... Dat God shud teach dem to speak d truth...Gos shud teach dem to be selfless citizens...God shud teach dem to fight injustice whenever they see it,not minding if d pason suffering it is not of his tribe,God shud teach dem to shun marginalisation,,,I Believe in 1 Nigeria''' #God neva sleeps,what goes around comes around#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. / Buhari Won But Not Presidential Seat, Read This / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 2.38% In Fourth Quarter Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.