Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation (6878 Views)

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by AdoraAmadi: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Boll2010: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Werrin be dis

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Ichliebedich(f): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hot legs kwa

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Ashabie(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Werrin e resemble?
Boll2010: Werrin be dis
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Boll2010: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ashabie: Werrin e resemble?
just sum human parts put together dats all I see grin
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by sexyglow(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice pictures,you must return home pregnant.Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by JohnFrankling(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
2nd honeymoon
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by dplomaticVal: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
is she Ωow single?where went her consort cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
NICE PICS.. but not necessary ...

time end tinx..
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by OCTAVO: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2013
I can't see the ini edos na... I can only see the girl up there.
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by P4VS20: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2013
looks to me like a lonely moon vacation...where's the dude, dont tell me bhind d camera...all d tyme? kilode

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2013
The girl cant dress at all ,jeez ugly clothes lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by ShineIt: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue: The girl cant dress at all ,jeez ugly clothes lipsrsealed
Jelousy
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
sexy glow: Nice pictures,you must return home pregnant.Good luck
stop ranting like an illiterate (thats if you are not one) everything that concerns conception is a miracle and not necessarily human made.there are some women with functioal ovaries,never had any abortions,infact married as a virgin who have sex at their fertile period everytime just to get pregnant,use every fertility drug money can buy,still no pregnancy and someone who has been nyashing since she was young gets married and puts to bed immidiately.i am not giving excuse for depravities but my point is that if you have sex for 1o times in a week,that is not a guarantee for pregnancy.since i am my docxtor friend had a conversation about this conception issue,i have had a different view concerning pregnancy and child birth.all this things we see casually is more indepth than we see it so get a grip and stop displaying your immaturity :/
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Swagakid(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ama skip skip...unto d next1
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by demelza: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Let her show the husband too or is he camera shy angry
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by shindarayo(f): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kulye u nid to undastand sentences befoire pasing insults.dt ws too much of u.I tink wt glow meant ws dt she wld definitely get preg wt all d romantic setting.its nt meant to ques God.tk it easy pls.it didn't warrant all s biology jargons.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by preshiblinks: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Shine It:
Jelousy

jezzz dnt kill urself ohh,haters will never stop
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Haters? ..what does that even mean? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by baynix(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! I Hate This Chinese Gurl! Isnt That Ini Ug Lee ?? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by skales(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2013
kulyie: stop ranting like an illiterate (thats if you are not one) everything that concerns conception is a miracle and not necessarily human made.there are some women with functioal ovaries,never had any abortions,infact married as a virgin who have sex at their fertile period everytime just to get pregnant,use every fertility drug money can buy,still no pregnancy and someone who has been nyashing since she was young gets married and puts to bed immidiately.i am not giving excuse for depravities but my point is that if you have sex for 1o times in a week,that is not a guarantee for pregnancy.since i am my docxtor friend had a conversation about this conception issue,i have had a different view concerning pregnancy and child birth.all this things we see casually is more indepth than we see it so get a grip and stop displaying your immaturity :/

Nor give yourself high B.P on top people dat doesn't even know u exist matter o..

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
shindarayo: Kulye u nid to undastand sentences befoire pasing insults.dt ws too much of u.I tink wt glow meant ws dt she wld definitely get preg wt all d romantic setting.its nt meant to ques God.tk it easy pls.it didn't warrant all s biology jargons.
mr self imposed judge excuse me i wasnt refering to you.there is no court here :/ the bimbo i was referring to knows herself
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2013
skales:

Nor give yourself high B.P on top people DAT DOESN'T even know u exist matter o..

what kind of grammar is this.smh.you better work on your tenses first before you start feeling like someone who knows how to dish unsolicited advice :/ if you want to type in proper english,type in proper english,if you want to type in pidgin do so.birds of the same feather :/

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by shindarayo(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello?frustration is takn d beta part of u kuyle or wateva u kall urself.am sure he also wsnt talkn to u b4 u typed dos medical jargons ure nt even familiar with.smh for u.I c hypertension setting in,followed by hbp,and since you re good medically I hope u knw wat dt means.and am no man,am a lady. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
no go born pikin like your sister mercy... Did she marry before you
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Boll2010: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
ladunsky: no go born pikin like your sister mercy... Did she marry before you
tnk God u a lady.....wnt she lyk 2 giv birth too,bt u knw nature is funny
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by MissyB3(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Will this chick take off my shirt dress before I wooze am. Na me and you dey share dress?! tongue
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Thorgan: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
My God!!!!!!!@kulyie.you don't need a soothsayer to tell you she is female.*Naija women and their lousy attitude*.chai.......Na wa for all these people that think they are nl warriors undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Goes Al White & Sexy In New Photos As She Tags Herself A Shooting Star / See How Kim Kardashian Would Look Like If Fat - Photos / [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.