Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation (6886 Views)

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked

Ini Edo stop the hair cut and short hair, it doesn't look good on you!!!
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
shindarayo: Hello?frustration is takn d beta part of u kuyle or wateva u kall urself.am sure he also wsnt talkn to u b4 u typed dos medical jargons ure nt even familiar with.smh for u.I c hypertension setting in,followed by hbp,and since you re good medically I hope u knw wat dt means.and am no man,am a lady. undecided
all those ones are your portion.*singing in ebenezer obeys voice tewure babojuweyin afepefelepe,bagutan babojuweyin,afepefelepe,mo so fun e o,ota mi dehin leyinmi,deyinleyin mi,deyinleyinmi* awon elepe oshi,back to sender 8-)

ehen,so back to the matter,you are contradicting yourself.you are so confused that you dont even know what you are typing.first of all you said i am typing MEDICAL JARGONS,LATER YOU SAID SINCE YOURE GOOD MEDICALLY,I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.YOU ARE JUST A BUNDLE OF CONFUSION.EVEN SPELLING,YOU CANT SPELL PROPERLY.GET A LIFE!
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thorgan: My God!!!!!!!@kulyie.you don't need a soothsayer to tell you she is female.*Naija women and their lousy attitude*.chai.......Na wa for all these people that think they are nl warriors undecided undecided undecided
like i give a flying fvk about her gender
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
skales:

U still here barking like a mad dog when your mates are in the kitchen cooking for dia husband?

Or are u single and searching?

Well, I don't think there's any man out there that wanna marry a nagging "bitch" like u as wife.

Sorry!!
sorry for yourself too.buahahahahahhahahaha ase oro ma'n dun e that you had to resort to personality attacks.grin anyway if tats how you want it,i am at home for you.as for the nagging bitch matter,thats your mom you are referring to,certainly not me and as per cooking in the kitchen,we need the services of a house help.you can apply,the salary is good,any further questions grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by flolancracker: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin loool. Airforce †he clown
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by skales(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
flolancracker: grin loool. Airforce †he clown

grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by Ebigbola(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
sexy glow: Nice pictures,you must return home pregnant.Good luck
haba u be God

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by sexyglow(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Ebigbola: haba u be God
No am not God.. I don't And can't give children but God for this reason i can only wish her luck as she enjoys her 2nd Honeymoon that's all
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by shindarayo(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=kulyie] all those ones are your portion.*singing in ebenezer obeys voice tewure babojuweyin afepefelepe,bagutan babojuweyin,afepefelepe,mo so fun e o,ota mi dehin leyinmi,deyinleyin mi,deyinleyinmi* awon elepe oshi,back to sender 8-)

ehen,so back to the matter,you are contradicting yourself.you are so confused that you dont even know what you are typing.first of all you said i am typing MEDICAL JARGONS,LATER YOU SAID SINCE YOURE GOOD MEDICALLY,I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.YOU ARE JUST A BUNDLE OF CONFUSION.EVEN SPELLING,YOU CANT SPELL PROPERLY.GET A LIFE![/quote are u done?am sorry for d man ull end up with dat is if ure nt already makn smone life miserable.
Re: Ini Edo Shares More Pictures From Her '2nd Honeymoon' Vacation by shindarayo(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
angryThorgan d lousyy idiot.birds of a feather.u pple nid to learn simple english.@kuylie ure a tout nothig more nothing less to tink u can mk reference to smone mother am very sure u dnt hv one.eni o ni iru eni ko le mon iyi eni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Caught Doctor Molesting A Female Patient [LEAKED PHOTOS] / 10 Hottest Photos Of Yvonne Nelson On Instagram / Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.