Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Quote Of The Year By GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Of The Year By GEJ (1691 Views)

Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej / Just Few Roads Built By GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
"In the PDP, we fight poverty not the poor. In the PDP, we fight destitution not the destitute" ~Goodluck Jonathan

As a party,
Have we changed our logo? No
Have we changed our name? No
Have we changed our motto? No
Have we changed our vision? No
Have we changed our slogan? No

PDP!we dey kampe!!!~ #GEJ#PDPconvention#..

6 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by eye4eye: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
More clueless than I thought. PDP has created more poor people and destitutes in the history of Nigeria. PDP has been in power for 14 years with nothing to show except hopelessnes.

Jonathan- The leader of mumu kingdom.

5 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bloggernaija: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
eye4eye: More clueless than I thought. PDP has created more poor people and destitutes in the history of Nigeria. PDP has been in power for 14 years with nothing to show except hopelessnes.

Hahahahahahahahahaha..............................hahahahaha.............hahahahaha
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
eye4eye: More clueless than I thought. PDP has created more poor people and destitutes in the history of Nigeria. PDP has been in power for 14 years with nothing to show except hopelessnes.

Nah! He spoke the absolute truth. Truth that cannot be faulted. You can throw a thousand insults all you like, it makes no difference

13 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
this criminal that supervised the stealing of 360 billion naira of crude oil in July alone should be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus:

Nah! He spoke the absolute truth. Truth that cannot be faulted. You can throw a thousand insults all you like, it makes no difference
which truth, if not for the looting by the pdp, why should we have destitutes in the first place while this idiots feed on billions of naira. HOW MANY
DESTITUTES WHERE PRESENT AT THE PDP
CONVENTION?

11 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
which truth, if not for the looting by the pdp, why should we have destitutes in the first place while this idiots feed on billions of naira

IS GEJ also the reason for destitutes all over the world? lol. Were there not destitutes in Nigeria before PDP was formed? Fashola and APC has been fighting the poor and destutues and that is an undeniable fact!

7 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli: this criminal that supervised the stealing of 360 billion naira of crude oil in July alone should be in jail.

It is very easy to make phony claims on social media so no qualms. It changes nothing. lol

6 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus: "In the PDP, we fight poverty not the poor. In the PDP, we fight destitution not the destitute" ~Goodluck Jonathan

As a party,

very true gej, you and the pdp haven't changed your vision of stealing, backwardness, impoverishment, unemployment, no infrastructure, poverty, you can't even honor simple agreements (ASUU) you all will be in jail in no time, we will fight back, you blood suckers, gej where is the excess crude oil money, where is the sure p, God punish you for the statement about, you shameless liar, how much did you steal last night, where are your 10 private jets, I am sure you bought them for the masses. MODS DO NOT HIDE MY POST, I HAVE RIGHT TO HIT BACK AT MY PRESIDENT FOR TAKING ME FOR RIDE

5 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli: this criminal that supervised the stealing of 360 billion naira of crude oil in July alone should be in jail.
Who told this IGNORAMUS that #360billion of crude oil was STOLEN in July or any other month? And even d amount that was stolen, how did GEJ 'supervise' it? Did he also 'supervise' all d vices of sm Nigerians happening here and there?? ....

4 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus:

IS GEJ also the reason for destitutes all over the world? lol. Were there not destitutes in Nigeria before PDP was formed? Fashola and APC has been fighting the poor and destutues and that is an undeniable fact!
no I am responsible for the destitute

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
no I am responsible for the destitute

Absolutely right. You and Fashola and Tinubu are responsible for the destitutes in Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu have just done another collabo again to steal 15 billion in the name of concession buy back. This will be the greatest theft in Lagos and Nigeria in recent times. Absolutely mind blowing theft of public funds!!!

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
taharqa: Who told this IGNORAMUS that #360billion of crude oil was STOLEN in July or any other month? And even d amount that was stolen, how did GEJ 'supervise' it? Did he also 'supervise' all d vices of sm Nigerians happening here and there?? ....
firstly you should find out about your country before calling people name,
Secondly you should hold me responsible for the crude oil theft becos I was elected to protect this nation and its resources

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
Secondly you should hold me responsible for the crude oil theft becos I was elected to protect this nation and its resources

So according to your logic, Obama was responsible for the shootout in the high school that killed so many kids and the shootout in the cinemas that killed so many innocents because he was elected to protect the nation. lol. funny you

5 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Pk001(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
very true gej, you and the pdp haven't changed your vision of stealing, backwardness, impoverishment, unemployment, no infrastructure, poverty, you can't even honor simple agreements (ASUU) you all will be in jail in no time, we will fight back, you blood suckers, gej where is the excess crude oil money, where is the sure p, God punish you for the statement about, you shameless liar, how much did you steal last night, where are your 10 private jets, I am sure you bought them for the masses. MODS DO NOT HIDE MY POST, I HAVE RIGHT TO HIT BACK AT MY PRESIDENT FOR TAKING ME FOR RIDE

You don't know what you are saying.
The fact is, GEJ is saying the truth about PDP.

You say the truth about your APC or any other party you belong to and stop insulting our able President.

For now, no opposition can withstand PDP.
Ask Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
I asked you a question, little Gurl: who told you that #360billion Or any amount remotely close to such a huge amount, was STOLEN in July or any other month for that mata, Or EVEN IN A WHOLE YEAR?? ...Now, go tru every word in d questions above carefully, just as you slowly count your teeth with d tip of your tongue, b4 attempting to answer d questions. Goodluck..

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus: "In the PDP, we fight poverty not the poor. In the PDP, we fight destitution not the destitute" ~Goodluck Jonathan

As a party,

Have we changed the nation? No.
Have we stopped stealing? No.
Have we pardoned criminals?
Have we raised the price of gas?
etc etc

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus:

So according to your logic, Obama was responsible for the shootout in the high school that killed so many kids and the shootout in the cinemas that killed so many innocents because he was elected to protect the nation. lol. funny you
did he not take responsibility, did he not do something about the laws
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus:

If this is true, why are those destitutes running from PDP states to find opportunity in APC states.

If what you said is true, under PDP's leadership we would not see so many people fleeing Nigeria. Even hiding in plane tires!

'
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
taharqa: I asked you a question, little Gurl: who told you that #360billion Or any amount remotely close to such a huge amount, was STOLEN in July or any other month for that mata, Or EVEN IN A WHOLE YEAR?? ...Now, go tru every word in d questions above carefully, just as you slowly count your teeth with d tip of your tongue, b4 attempting to answer d questions. Goodluck..

sunnewsonline.net/news/crude-oil-theft-doom-looms-as-govt-loses-n365-billion-in-july

www.nairaland.com/1410810/n365-billion-lost-oil-theft

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:

sunnewsonline.net/news/crude-oil-theft-doom-looms-as-govt-loses-n365-billion-in-july

www.nairaland.com/1410810/n365-billion-lost-oil-theft
And d article said Crude Oil to d tone of #350bn was STOLEN in July?? In case you still hvn't gotten it: emphasis on d word STOLEN
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
taharqa: And d article said Crude Oil to d tone of #350bn was STOLEN in July?? In case you still hvn't gotten it: emphasis on d word STOLEN

Yes...maybe you should read her link.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

If this is true, why are those destitutes running from PDP states to find opportunity in APC states.

If what you said is true, under PDP's leadership we would not see so many people fleeing Nigeria. Even hiding in plane tires!

'

1. destitutes are not running from PDP states to find refuge in APC states. People have been migrating to Lagos before you were born. Was it APC that ruled Lagos in the 70s, 80s and 90s? funny statement

2. People have been fleeing Nigeria since the mid 80s. Please ask your dad or uncles if they remember the "andrew is checking out" advert of the early 90s. SMH! You just showed you are probably a teenager

4 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

The link says the FG is loosing money to oil thieves. It didnt say GEJ stole money or oil. Try something else

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obiagelli:
did he not take responsibility, did he not do something about the laws

How did taking responsibility bring back the lives of those killed? Has GEJ not taking responsibility several times and even apologized to Nigerians on some issues? Did he not visit police college and order immediate overhaul and has the place not changed now? You have no point

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
theoctopus:

1. destitutes are not running from PDP states to find refuge in APC states. People have been migrating to Lagos before you were born. Was it APC that ruled Lagos in the 70s, 80s and 90s? funny statement

2. People have been fleeing Nigeria since the mid 80s. Please ask your dad or uncles if they remember the "andrew is checking out" advert of the early 90s. SMH! You just showed you are probably a teenager

1. Child! I am not talking about Lagos, but the entire South West, which is flooded with poverty stricken men, women, and children from other regions on a daily basis! You DO NOT see people leaving the SW at the anywhere near the rate they leave other regions. This is the result of a peaceful environment and good leadership.

2. If you think it's ok that people are leaving Nigeria, in 2013, at the same rate as when we were under a brutal military dictatorship, then I have nothing to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

1. Child! I am not talking about Lagos, but the entire South West, which is flooded with poverty stricken men, women, and children from other regions on a daily basis! You DO NOT see people leaving the SW at the anywhere near the rate they leave other regions. This is the result of a peaceful environment and good leadership.

2. If you think it's ok that people are leaving Nigeria, in 2013, at the same rate as when we were under a brutal military dictatorship, then I have nothing to say to you.

Like I said before, you are a teenager obviously. People have been migrating to Lagos because Lagos was federal capital and business capital of Nigeria. First, second and Third mainland bridge was built by the FG, not by good APC government or leadership. The influx into Lagos spilled into Ogun and Oyo. Why are people not migrating enmass to Ekiti and Osun? You are a funny chap

4 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by vedaxcool(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:

Na wa oh! See how woman dey disgrace GEJ bootlickers! GEJ should fire this crew of 40 laptop for performing woefully in the presence of a lone woman defeating them on simple COMMON SENSE! grin grin
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Guy, I was not talking to you; I was actuali talking to that Gurl. Except you yrself also bliv that Crude Oil thieves STOLE #365billion in July or any other month for that mata??
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Urine: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2013
I'm really getting tired of the laptop crew.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Longeria(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

'
sharaaaaaaaaaap, the boy hide in plane tires to escape from APC controlled state.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by albiol: 2:29am On Sep 01, 2013

As a party,

is there constant electricity suppy in nigeria? No. Have our lecturers gone back to class? NO. Is there hope for the future leaders of this nation? NO. Has PDP failed us? YES

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo / Is President Jonathan implying that Edo Youths are Witches??? / VIDEO: We Don't Know Why We Are Here - Pro Goodluck Jonathan "Protesters" In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.