Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Quote Of The Year By GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Of The Year By GEJ (1694 Views)

Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / Buhari Plies The New Train Built By Gej / Just Few Roads Built By GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by DankemzI(m): 4:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Leke Leke Give me white Finger ***** Ails
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: And d article said Crude Oil to d tone of #350bn was STOLEN in July?? In case you still hvn't gotten it: emphasis on d word STOLEN
see me see wahala, what is the difference between stolen and theft. Who awarded militants to guard oil installations?

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
theoctopus:

The link says the FG is loosing money to oil thieves. It didnt say GEJ stole money or oil. Try something else
how come oil theft jumped from 7% to 20% in one year under Gej, Is that not incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2013
theoctopus:

How did taking responsibility bring back the lives of those killed? Has GEJ not taking responsibility several times and even apologized to Nigerians on some issues? Did he not visit police college and order immediate overhaul and has the place not changed now? You have no point
fisrt I kicked your butt with the obama comparison, secondly we are talking about destitutes here, tell me what gej has ever done for them even while he was governor, he would rather have them roam the streets and get knocked down by cars. HOW MANY DESTITUTES WHERE PRESENT AT THE PDP CONVENTION?

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: Guy, I was not talking to you; I was actuali talking to that Gurl. Except you yrself also bliv that Crude Oil thieves STOLE #365billion in July or any other month for that mata??
are you too blind to see from the link I gave you
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
see me see wahala, what is the difference between stolen and theft. Who awarded militants to guard oil installations?
There is a BIG Difference bw #X was STOLEN and #X was LOST to Crude Oil theft. The amount of Oil actuali stolen by d Oil thieves is only a tiny fraction of d about 400,000-450,000 bpd lost to Shut-ins, Declaratn of Force Majore, Disruptns, etc (less than 50,000bpd on average are actuali Stolen). Moreova, that #365bn was strictly speaking a Differential bw d Amount of money that came into d Federation Account in June (which was more than #820bn) and that in July (which was about 560bn)- whilst d majority of this Differential was due to Crude Oil Disruptions, Shutins and Theft, a portion is simply due to other factors like better tax returns of many Companies wanting to beat d Mid-year Declaration date in June...... By d way, WHO awarded d contract to secure Oil pipelines to militants?

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Isiterere(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Once clueless will remain clueless , Imagine this trash coming from PDP (People Doing Punches ) president
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: There is a BIG Difference bw #X was STOLEN and #X was LOST to Crude Oil theft. The amount of Oil actuali stolen by d Oil thieves is only a tiny fraction of d about 400,000-450,000 bpd lost to Shut-ins, Declaratn of Force Majore, Disruptns, etc (less than 50,000bpd on average are actuali Stolen). Moreova, that #365bn was strictly speaking a Differential bw d Amount of money that came into d Federation Account in June (which was more than #820bn) and that in July (which was about 560bn)- whilst d majority of this Differential was due to Crude Oil Disruptions, Shutins and Theft, a portion is simply due to other factors like better tax returns of many Companies wanting to beat d Mid-year Declaration date in June...... By d way, WHO awarded d contract to secure Oil pipelines to militants?
dude you seem not to know anything (no offence) you are asking me who awarded security contracts to tompolo and asari?

Secondly the article or link clearly says oil theft and it has increased from 7% to 20% hence the massive shortfall. Do you know what change 360 billion would have done in a month?
Pls get yours facts, I can't keep feeding you info.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by awodman: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
dude you seem not to know anything (no offence) you are asking me who awarded security contracts to tompolo and asari?

Secondly the article or link clearly says oil theft and it has increased from 7% to 20% hence the massive shortfall. Do you know what change 360 billion would have done in a month?
Maybe reading this will help you understand tharqa's post better..
awodman:
.....It said Wednesday in Abuja that Nigeria’s actual crude oil loss to theft had for a while hovered around 49,000 barrels per day (bpd) as against the often quoted figure of 400,000bpd depending on the level of criminal activities recorded at a particular production point within the Niger Delta region....

.... “It is important that we clarify the actual figures
being put out as crude oil stolen in the country. By the
calculations of the OPTS, what we record as loss due to
theft is about 49,000bpd and further production shut-in
due to pipeline sabotage....

......“There is what is referred to as deferment and outright theft of crude oil; the figure as at today is that 49,000bpd is lost to theft while about 350,000bpd is shot-in, that means production from a particular sabotaged line is stopped and the companies declare a force majeure; this figure is specific to the IOCs except for the NPDC.”.....
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/opts-disputes-figures-on-nigeria-s-daily-crude-oil-theft/156939/
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2013
awodman:
Maybe reading this will help you understand tharqa's post better..
abeg spare me, how did they come up with 49,000bpd, is that the amount gej authorized them to steal? And why is it rising under ten's watch. 7% to 20% in a year.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by slikcipher(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2013
eye4eye: More clueless than I thought. PDP has created more poor people and destitutes in the history of Nigeria. PDP has been in power for 14 years with nothing to show except hopelessnes.

Jonathan- The leader of mumu kingdom.

Ya and mumu folks like you.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:

Abeg, stop mentioning yaself and Facts in d same setence. By now, you shld hv had some inkling bout d person you are quoting and trying to debate it...... And by d way, you not answered d question: who gave Contracts for Oil pipelines to d former militants
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
[size=18pt]"In the PDP, we fight poverty not the poor. In the PDP, we fight destitution not the destitute" ~Goodluck Jonathan[/size]

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: Abeg, stop mentioning yaself and Facts in d same setence. By now, you shld hv had some inkling bout d person you are quoting and trying to debate it...... And by d way, you not answered d question: who gave Contracts for Oil pipelines to d former militants
contract awarded by Umaru/gej, gej being chief negotiator sealed the deal, renewal recently by gej

leadership.ng/news/290613/pipeline-protection-tompolo-ateke-tom-ask-nnpc-new-deal

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by ShineIt: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2013
theoctopus: "In the PDP, we fight poverty not the poor. In the PDP, we fight destitution not the destitute" ~Goodluck Jonathan

As a party,
Have we changed our logo? No
Have we changed our name? No
Have we changed our motto? No
Have we changed our vision? No
Have we changed our slogan? No

PDP!we dey kampe!!!~ #GEJ#PDPconvention#..

Jonny is too much. Love this man die...
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by taharqa: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
contract awarded by Umaru/gej, gej being chief negotiator sealed the deal, renewal recently by gej

leadership.ng/news/290613/pipeline-protection-tompolo-ateke-tom-ask-nnpc-new-deal
SHUT that ya mouth, IGNORAMUS. It was Yar'adua that gave d ex-Militants d Oil protection contract afta Most Nigerians urged him to do so. And, d contract had since elapsed since 2011; GEJ refused to renew it
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by jmaine: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obiagelli:
abeg spare me, how did they come up with 49,000bpd, is that the amount gej authorized them to steal? And why is it rising under ten's watch. 7% to 20% in a year.

Please spare us your embarrassing straw grasping attempt, and submit to valid facts presented to you by folks countering your folly.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: SHUT that ya mouth, IGNORAMUS. It was Yar'adua that gave d ex-Militants d Oil protection contract afta Most Nigerians urged him to do so. And, d contract had since elapsed since 2011; GEJ refused to renew it
which Nigerians urged Umaru to give militants contracts, who sealed the deal, who was the chief negotiator for the government. Are they not currently negotiating another contract? Haven't they gotten it another one?

nigerdeltastandard.com/Post-pipeline_protection__why_tompolo__others_got_n12b_contract_____kuku

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/oil-firms-lie-over-crude-production-tompolo-ex-militant-leader/
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
jmaine:

Please spare us your embarrassing straw grasping attempt, and submit to valid facts presented to you by folks countering your folly.

I presented my fact that show crude oil theft has risen from 7% - 20% in the last year, I also provided links that showed 360 billion Naira was lost in July to crude oil theft. He can with a government statement that says 49,000bpd, it's left for you to choose who to believe.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Standing5(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Longeria: sharaaaaaaaaaap, the boy hide in plane tires to escape from APC controlled state.
The boy fled from a state that has only recently been fred from the shackles of PDP to one The APC has had enough time to transform. Get it? I am sure in 2 years time the boy will be reunited back with his family when he must have been tought at least two dependable and recent vocation by the Lagos state, all with out anybody hearing the news.
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by emiye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
DELUSION OF GRANDEUR
Can the poor live in Abuja where he is?

Is it not the same Abuja that destitutes are arrested and thrown out of the city?

GEJ's party policies created the destitutes
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by theoctopus: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Standing5: The boy fled from a state that has only recently been fred from the shackles of PDP to one The APC has had enough time to transform. Get it? I am sure in 2 years time the boy will be reunited back with his family when he must have been tought at least two dependable and recent vocation by the Lagos state, all with out anybody hearing the news.

6 years plus is only recently? grin
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Like I said before, you are a teenager obviously. People have been migrating to Lagos because Lagos was federal capital and business capital of Nigeria. First, second and Third mainland bridge was built by the FG, not by good APC government or leadership. The influx into Lagos spilled into Ogun and Oyo. Why are people not migrating enmass to Ekiti and Osun? You are a funny chap

Lagos hasn't been the FG capital for over 20 YEARS. You are repeating nonsense that others have told you without thinking.

The LASG in partnership with the private sector have built the Ikoyi link bridge, are building the Fourth Mainland Bridge (which will be one of the top 20 longest bridges in the world), are building Eko Atlantic, countless roads, buildings, etc, etc. So much development that Lagos has an 80 billion dollar economy, which is larger than 14 US states.

Lagos has been a booming trade center for hundreds of years, the Bini came here to control of the lucrative spice routes (which our region controlled), the British came to live in Lagos because our region was the best place for them, and the first "Nigerians" came to put the capital here because we are strategically located, highly educated, and incredibly developed. People come TO Lagos, and TO the South West, we don't ask for them to come to us. Likewise, the FG capital came TO us because we were ALREADY the most desirable area in the newly formed nation.

Lagos made the capital what it was, not the other way around. Proof of this is that Abuja attracts NOWHERE NEAR the amount of people or development that Lagos does, and it has been the FG capital for decades.

The SW is a peaceful, successful, strategically located region, with wonderful, hardworking, intelligent indigenes. AS much as you try to make excuses for our success, ZERO people are scrambling to come to your village.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Confusionist(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Absolutely right. You and Fashola and Tinubu are responsible for the destitutes in Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu have just done another collabo again to steal 15 billion in the name of concession buy back. This will be the greatest theft in Lagos and Nigeria in recent times. Absolutely mind blowing theft of public funds!!!
last time i checked, ur people are the ones called destitudes grin grin grin grin

lagosians aint complaining, u lots are!!

for 14 yrs of rule from the clueless party, nuttin to show!!!
Re: Quote Of The Year By GEJ by Confusionist(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Lagos hasn't been the FG capital for over 20 YEARS. You are repeating nonsense that others have told you without thinking.

The LASG in partnership with the private sector have built the Ikoyi link bridge, are building the Fourth Mainland Bridge (which will be one of the top 20 longest bridges in the world), are building Eko Atlantic, countless roads, buildings, etc, etc. So much development that Lagos has an 80 billion dollar economy, which is larger than 14 US states.

Lagos has been a booming trade center for hundreds of years, the Bini came here to control of the lucrative spice routes (which our region controlled), the British came to live in Lagos because our region was the best place for them, and the first "Nigerians" came to put the capital here because we are strategically located, highly educated, and incredibly developed. People come TO Lagos, and TO the South West, we don't ask for them to come to us. Likewise, the FG capital came TO us because we were ALREADY the most desirable area in the newly formed nation.

Lagos made the capital what it was, not the other way around. Proof of this is that Abuja attracts NOWHERE NEAR the amount of people or development that Lagos does, and it has been the FG capital for decades.

The SW is a peaceful, successful, strategically located region, with wonderful, hardworking, intelligent indigenes. AS much as you try to make excuses for our success, ZERO people are scrambling to come to your village.
GOD BLESS U DUDE!!!
TEACH THEM INTELLIGENCE!!!

SIMPLE REASONING ABILITY THEY LACK, BORROW THEM IN TOTAL EXPLANATION!!!

THANK YOU wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Earmarks N800m To Sponsor 420 Students To Islamic University Of Uganda - / 12 Men Forcefully Circumcised After Their Wives Said They Were Not Good In Bed / Chike Allison For Member Of The House Of Assembly In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.