Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... (1931 Views)

Wife Sends Sms To Husband On A Cold Harmattan Morning:"windows Frozen... / akpors is realy funny (check) / Upgrade From Boyfriend 5.0 To Husband 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... by zumarock9(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
There was a
group of men gathered at a conference on how to live in a
loving relationship with your wife. The men were asked, How
many of you love your wife ? All the men raised their
hands.
Then they were asked, When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?
Some
men answered today, some yesterday, majority didnt
remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones
and send the following text to their respective wives: I love you,
sweetheart... Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can
read the other wife's reply to the love message..Here are some of the replies:
1. Have you
impregnated someone again?
2. That was then, not now?
You wan borrow money abi? 4. What did you do again? I
wont forgive you this time.
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming?
8. God don catch u, If you dont tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today
9. U
dis man I've asked you to stop drinking
10. Abeg na who be
this?

2 Likes

Re: REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... by bedford101(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2013
smile... cheesy
Re: REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... by floxyluv283: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2013
grin[url][/url] laf won kill m die. Jagger women. Of course they r nt used 2 it. Mine wld b far 4rm all ds responses
Re: REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... by tuzzio: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2013
bedford101: smile... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Do You Think Does This To Customers (pics) / Isi-ukwu Ato L.G.A Of Abia State / The Food Anthem & Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.