Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush (15885 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State / 40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
OMG they still got the skills n probably saying now whose smiling. RIP to them all, but I for no even consider joining such paramillitary group, instead I join the boyscout.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by abacrested(f): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
There was an initial arrangement with military troops that they will accompany the vigilante youths to the Boko Haram camps but the youths had to leave after endless waiting. Because the military did not surface, they moved to Monguno in a  convoy of about five vehicles but the armed Boko Haram who disguised in army camouflage and a captured military patrol  confused the vigilante youths to think they were  military troops. They just opened fire on the young men while many others fled,” one of the volunteers who could not make the trip to Monguno disclosed in Maiduguri.
While dey no fit wait for the army to cum.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Dmentor(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Could someone tell Nigerians who betrayed these young people please? Someone sure has to account for these deaths.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by confusion247(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Patdedon: RIP to the dead.
Their blood is on the head of our security operatives. Totally unreliable cry
Their blood is on the head of Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum and all those foolish northerners who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by confusion247(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
collynzo2: Is this the right thing to say at this time? You filthy whorè!
What makes him/her a LovePeddler? Is your one Nigeria worth dying for?

1 Like

Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Fantacy1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Soo sad...dey paid d debt dey did not owe. Rip
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by vicope: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
collynzo2: Is this the right thing to say at this time? You filthy whorè!

Each and Every female member of your family are whores since they failed to teach you how to respect women. I'm sure that's how you address the female members of your family at home! Can't you control yourself? What statement has she made that warrants you calling someone you've never met before a filthy wh0re? Can't you share your opinion without hurling insults on other people? If you wanna show patriotism, what stops you from picking the next available bus to maiduguri and volunteer to join the civilian JTF? Truly, upbringing matters a lot and surely u're a product of poor upbringing! Mtschwwww!

Hayjaycity:
What are U taking to the next level?..there is always a mistake in war, since dere is an emergency situation in the state, and the military are on duty, and considering how this BH operate, I think the FG should jst compensate d families of the deceased and national award should given 2 everyone of them, ifthat is exactly what happened. You don't know that in war, attack is the best form of defence.

My brother, in warfare, there are rules of engagement. Truly, attack is the best form of defence but not when the people been attacked are already at a disadvantage (they had no guns, probably only machetes and clubs). What happened to shooting-to-capture instead of shooting-to-kill? Even if those guys were BH, is it not wiser to capture them alive and get relevant information from them? Surely, the soldiers were acting on a superior order and had ulterior motives. they need to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by AAAdam(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
kwajahafiz: when will this people develope thier intelligence enough to counter this sort of very simple acts by the insurgency?.
This warrants only simple intelligence effort.
why not helping them with a cloud?
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by kabba7(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=ofala]Something is missing here. Are these 'youths' not those that operate with just matchetes? Does it mean that they go after well armed boko criminals with bare hands and without military backup?

This learners are just being help / encouraged to commit suicide .
Our military has all along being very unfair to this nation , so decieving Jonathan to collect huge sums of money is not enough they now are decieving kids they are civilian JTF only for them to be wiped out !!! Both they (the military ) and Jonathan shall give account of this thier genocide activities sooner or later before man or God.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by kabba7(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=confusion247]
Their blood is on the head of Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum and all those foolish northerners who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. @@@@@@@@@

And Zoonathan too !!!!
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Emperortj93(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Toomaxi: Hw did d boko pple knw dt they are coming? Why did d army delayed in accompaning them? I tink somtin is wrong somewhere esp frm d army>SABO in JTF
secnded.... diz d hndwrk of jtf
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: This clearly shows that Book haram is not northern agenda but some enemies of humanity at work. May the souls of the departed rest is perfect peace.

it seems the army are on D defense in this fight. They are in Borno, killings by Boko haram is still going on. And they have huge budget in name of curbing terrorist.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
alyarmouk: LOL..MEDIA AND LIES...........THE NIGERIAN ARMY KILLED THE YOUTHS THINKING THEY WERE BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS..I HAVE A SURVIVAL AS A FRIEND WHO NARATED EVRY...AND MORE CONCRETE IS THE FACT THAT HE RECOGNIZED MOST OF THEM AS SOLDIERS PRIOR TO THAT RAID.

THE MASSACRE WAS A MISTAKE..AS SIMPLE AS THAT
this was wht i suspected before and u knw that there is much recklessness in nigeria. They may even kill becus they demanded 4 pay.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by calcal: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
ofala: Something is missing here. Are these 'youths' not those that operate with just matchetes? Does it mean that they go after well armed boko criminals with bare hands and without military backup?

YES O!
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Paretomaster(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Okeikpu: Dis Awusa pple sef grin dem carry bow nd arrows,dey pursue pple wey carry AK97 grin
E b lik say u dey crayz abi? U thnk everybody b coward lik u abi?
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
alyarmouk: LOL..MEDIA AND LIES...........THE NIGERIAN ARMY KILLED THE YOUTHS THINKING THEY WERE BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS..I HAVE A SURVIVAL AS A FRIEND WHO NARATED EVRY...AND MORE CONCRETE IS THE FACT THAT HE RECOGNIZED MOST OF THEM AS SOLDIERS PRIOR TO THAT RAID.

OMG this is sad the soldiers involved should be seriously dealt with for wasting the life of those that has decided to help in fighting boko haram. May their soul R.I.P
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by ThonyTega(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Just wen we think that peace is returning to borno...
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Ninilowo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013

I thought as much. I was wondering hw the ambush was done when I read from the piece that "seized" vehicles from the JTF were used. Seized ke? Ta lo fe gbe'na woju ekun?
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 02, 2013
3ace: If this is true, then it rather unfortunate. But since the military JTF recognises the civilian JTF, there should be a sign or mark to recognise them.
my thoughts exactly.
Re: 24 Youth Volunteers Killed In Boko-Haram Ambush by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
And they decided to blame BH for the massacre.
Figures.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / Female Bombers Killed At Umulari Mulai Near Maiduguri / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.