Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? (521 Views)

Why Is There Evil And Where Does Evil Come From? / Why Do Evil People Live Longer? / Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by HenryQuest(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2013
There is no doubt about the fact that we all have our shortcomings in one way or the other. While some sin very less, some others are grave sinnres. What surprises me the most is that most of the people we know very well to be evil live to grow old before they die. I have failed to understand why! If we take a look at most of our politicians, one would expect most of them to have died but alas, they live to even grow old. If you have reasons, proves or counter proves on this, you can share it. Happy New month to you all.
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by Lanrefahm(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Allah (true God) is continuously giving dem a chance to repent
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by HenryQuest(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Lanrefahm: Allah (true God) is continuously giving dem a chance to repent
but how many of them eventually repent? They hardly do!
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by omiobo: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2013
It is because of the God's grace on them to repent.
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by robonski16: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2013
The grace of God!!!
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2013
God is just giving them enough time to repent.
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by onetrack(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
There is no god, or at least there is no god who intervenes or cares.
Re: Why Does Evil People Live Long And Grow Old? by Kobojunkie: 5:00am On Mar 27
HenryQuest:
There is no doubt about the fact that we all have our shortcomings in one way or the other. While some sin very less, some others are grave sinnres. What surprises me the most is that most of the people we know very well to be evil live to grow old before they die. I have failed to understand why! If we take a look at most of our politicians, one would expect most of them to have died but alas, they live to even grow old. If you have reasons, proves or counter proves on this, you can share it. Happy New month to you all.
I believe this has a lot more with the so-called good people convinced in their own "goodness" that doing nothing about the evil that the evil people do is part of what makes them good persons. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do So As Not to Miss Heaven? / Pastor Trouble / Apart From Been Trained Up As One, Why Do You Practice Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.