Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? (742 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by ambrosini593(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Am not disputing the fact that the world will surely end someday but the way we Nigerians are doing it is annoying. If raining is falling with thunder and lighting you will see people shouting end time things. Any little thing that just happened the next thing you see Nigerians shouting end time things.
Do we really serve God better than the rest of the world? Is it only in Nigeria the world is coming to an end? I know someone will soon type endtime things in this thread

2 Likes

Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by xtianchris(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2013
ambrosini593: Am not disputing the fact that the world will surely end someday but the way we Nigerians are doing it is annoying. If raining is falling with thunder and lighting you will see people shouting end time things. Any little thing that just happened the next thing you see Nigerians shouting end time things.
Do we really serve God better than the rest of the world? Is it only in Nigeria the world is coming to an end? I know someone will soon type endtime things in this thread
my friend dis kind thing sef don tire me..na poverty de worry dem.any day i travel to a developed country its just the starting of the world for me.
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Virus777: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2013
It's obvious that Nigerian christians are among the most zealous christians in the world.
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2013
End time things! ROFL! gringringringrin
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Bigcake: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Pure endtime tings
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Omexonomy: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2013
To the poor the world is coming to an end but to the rich the world has just been created.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Virus777: It's obvious that Nigerian christians are among the most zealous rëtårded christians in the world.

I noticed that you spelt the word rëtårded wrong. Don't worry, I fixed it for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2013
THE WORLD IS Coming to an end but...

Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Nigeria produce the most religious bigot and rêtærded. Christianity in Nigeria is a big evidence that our christians today are completely brainwashed.

The silly rant of end time, end time had filled every activities christians are involved. Even their prophetic boss here called Obadiah make the bible something that should be torn into pieces because he see nothing good from the bible except nuke, missile, nuclear bomb, thermocular war and destruction of innocent lives.

Another mate of Obadiah is this deeper life guy called Olagbebu with his fear mongering doctrine containing hell, holocaust and innocent souls in burning furnace.

The bible specifically said in Ecclesiastes 1:4
New International Version

Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

There is nothing like the world will burn and consume with fire or nuclear bomb will destroy humanrace. If Nigeria has been a good country with good legislature and judiciary, these end time prophets, their followers and conspiracist ought to be in jail for causing public nuisancy and panic on the mass.

Anyway, they are doing a good job which I appreciate....the way they turn to fear mongering ministry.......the less people believe in them or christianity. What more do we need? Let christian kill and destroy christianity with their own hand. And Africa will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2013
ambrosini593: Am not disputing the fact that the world will surely end someday but the way we Nigerians are doing it is annoying. If raining is falling with thunder and lighting you will see people shouting end time things. Any little thing that just happened the next thing you see Nigerians shouting end time things.

People just throw the phrase around anyhow.
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by nlPoster: 2:31am On Feb 04, 2020
ambrosini593:
Am not disputing the fact that the world will surely end someday but the way we Nigerians are doing it is annoying. If raining is falling with thunder and lighting you will see people shouting end time things. Any little thing that just happened the next thing you see Nigerians shouting end time things.

The shouting in public is so annoying.

Some people are like goats, just bleating everywhere. They dont even know whether they're in Nigeria or not, every place to them na jungle.

I just corrected one annie who even brought her shouting to nairaland as if nobody knows her character before.

Winch.
Re: Is It Only In Nigeria The World Is Coming To An End ? by Eviana(f): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nope, it's not " just" Nigeria that is coming to an end (although judging by the events happening there), I would certainly not fault one who perhaps thought so.
What people are trying to say is that we're living in the last days of Earth's history.
Matthew 24 (KJV) describes the climate of the planet around the time that the Son of Man will return.
While NO ONE is to place an exact date/time of His return, the atmosphere truly gives signs that it won't be long.
As His return is nearer than we probably think, the conditions of the world are getting amped up even more. Even worst things, we are told in the Word, will occur. It's not gonna get any better, unfortunately..until His return.
Honestly, when I read through topics here on N.L., (as I've said before), it's beyond depressing.
Nigeria really has some major problems...(not to say that the other parts of the world don't have major problems also..because we do too).
However, I feel at times so saddened for the citizens...almost like you guys are in an ever-sinking pit with no possible way out.
I shouldn't wonder why desperation transcends rational thinking at times.
So when such unbelievable headlines appear daily or topics get posted that seem nonsensical, it is no wonder that people say, "End-time, this or endtime that"..

2 Timothy 3-7 (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Christians' hope, through all of this, is in Christ Jesus. That is the only way to have some form of sanity, peace, contentment.
Looking to an eternity where all of the above will no longer exist.
Otherwise, one will lose his/her mind.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Live Forever? / Is Pope Francis Trying To Uphold Gay Practise In The Roman Catholic Church? / Boko Haram, Maita Tsina And CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.