Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. (25383 Views)

Islamisation Of Nigeria : How Much Complete / Waiting For Seun On The Islamisation Of Nairalandy / Al-taqqiya And The Gradual Islamisation Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Damilolly(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
See below two articles and a message that I felt prompted to share with you.

http://wazoow.com/headlines/confab-delegates-clash-religion
The drama ensued when two Christian delegates representing Christian Leaders, Bishop of Kafanchan Diocese of Catholic Church, Joseph Bagobiri and Pastor Emmanuel Bosun (Ogun State), raised the issue which they described as unfair treatment of Christians and Christianity in the country.

This angered their Muslim counterparts, who opposed their submissions.

They had both submitted that the constitution of Nigeria was skewed in favour of Islam and Muslims with a call on delegates to ensure that the imbalance was corrected.

Bagobiri opened the debate on religion. He gave a detailed analysis of how the Nigerian constitution did not have any mention of Christianity or the church, but Islam was repeatedly mentioned.

He also argued that the adoption of a particular religion by states must be done away with, adding that in a country like Nigeria, neutrality was needed.

He said since Islamic courts had been created, it was only normal to extend the hands of fellowship to Christianity in order to create a fair state.

He called for the establishment of Ecclesiastical Courts to handle Christian-related disputes, like Sharia courts.

Bagobiri said funding should also be provided for the Christian courts, just like Sharia courts so that Christians could have a sense of belonging in their own country.

In his contribution, Bosun argued that the conference must address religious imbalance in the country, adding that the conference needed to address religion squarely before it destroys Nigerians.

He said, “In the 1999 Constitution, Shariah was mentioned 73 times, Grand Khadi 54 times, Islam 28 times , Muslims 10 times and there is no single mention of Christ, Christian, Christianity or church. Some mischievous elements are taking these lapses in the constitution to come to the ungodly decision that probably that the state is an Islamic state.

“So, what are Christians doing here 100 of our churches were burnt down, Christians are being killed. In fact, it has reached the stage of genocide. I will cite one example – In one denomination in Plateau State, the Women’s Fellowship as at 2001 had 500 registered widows and by 2008, they had 900 registered widows. By February 2014, they had 25,000 registered widows.”

But a former Governor of Kebbi State, Adamu Aliero, citing Order 9 rule 7 raised a point of order.

He said, “A delegate must confine his contribution to the subject under discussion and will not introduce matters irrelevant thereto. The speaker on the floor is bringing issues that are not related to Mr. President’s speech. I therefore want the Chairman to call him to order. He is bringing diversionary issues that are very sentimental.”

But the Deputy Chairman of the conference, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, said Bosun could not be ruled out of order since others had been allowed to speak. He said he he would only plead that delegates should mind their contributions so as not to offend the sensibilities of other people.

Bosun therefore continued saying, “There is the need for us to abide by what Mr. President said on pages 14 and 15 for this conference to take a closer look at the Constitution and make recommendations that would facilitate redressing every imbalance therein so that all the citizens in Nigeria can live peacefully and live in harmony.

“If we set Nigeria on fire for whatever reason, none of us would be able to live here. We Christians do not hate Muslims. We are prepared to live together in harmony. I live in the South-West where Christians and Muslims live together and there is peace. We want to see that peace all over Nigeria- in the North, South, East and West.”

In his contributions, a delegate from the South-West, Pastor Tunde Bakare, told delegates not to deviate from the principles set by President Goodluck Jonathan as doing so would only make the conference a jamboree.

He said, “Two earlier distinguished delegates have described the President’s speech as a guiding principle to this conference. Another one said a marshal plan. Permit to go into the speech itself and bring three issues in three minutes. The President himself made clear his expected outcome of this conference that as stated in Pg. 19 “…my expectation is that the outcome of this conference will be a positive turning point for our country’s development. We must seize this opportunity to cement the cleavages and fault lines that separate us. We must relaunch our country.’ If my expectation are different from his (Jonathan’s) then we are in a jamboree. We must approach these issues with no suspicion and antagonism. Therefore we should be open-minded and work to achieve what is best for Nigeria.”

https://soundcloud.com/houseoflights/clarioncall/s-BQ6d9

The Wikipedia Page prior to being amended recently.
http://darasimioshodi..co.uk/2014/07/abuja-declaration-1989-boko-harams.html
Abuja Declaration (1989)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Abuja Declarion is the outcome of a conference of the African countries of the OIC in 1989 and launched by a communiqué of the Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) founded during this conference.
The Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) is a Nigerian satuted Islamic organisation, an initiative of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
Dr. Usman Muhamad Bugaje is the current Secretary-General of the IAO.
The organisation was founded on 28 November 1989 in Abuja, Nigeria, with the goal to win the whole of Africa for Islam. The statutes and goals are ratified in 1991 and this marks her formal definitive founding. The founding-communiqué is also called the Abuja Declaration. Starting point for the conference is the fact that Africa is the only continent with an Islamic majority and therefore Africa should become completely Islamic.
The plan contains a lot of points that are also common for Christian missionary organisations as relief and economic progression.
A battleplan was composed to Islamise Africa with some less innocent points in that decision:
"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslim)." (the word Christianity is underlined in the declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations."
The execution of this strategy can be recognised in countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria more and more provinces choose for the Sharia leading to heavy protests of Christians, oft resulting in violence and bloodshed to both sides. In Sudan the government chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991 sharpened with death punishment for apostasy from Islam.
Funds: The government of Nigeria has donated 21 billion US-dollar conform an IAO-communiqué as donation to this "Islamic Development Fund".
Organisation
The IAO consists of four main organisations:
the General Shura', the highest authority consisting of 43 members from all over Africa and the Diaspora.
the Executive Comité.
the Secretariat housed at Abuja, (Nigeria).
the Necessary organs to the realisation of the goals.

Please listen, pray and forward this link. https://soundcloud.com/houseoflights/clarioncall/s-BQ6d9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
in an attempt to islamise Africa you will end up eradicating it

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by busterr(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
*spits* tufiakwa!!! God forbid.
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by PheezyLee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
summary biko..browsed 2ru it &notn reasonable gt ma attention

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by romzyxy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
omo dis post is too long....bt atleast i understand dat islam is ruling d country.dnt gbadu it that way sha.it shud b equal
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Damilolly(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
I could've just posted the links but I know there will be those who'll ask for the articles to be posted so I did that instead.
romzyxy: omo dis post is too long....bt atleast i understand dat islam is ruling d country.dnt gbadu it that way sha.it shud b equal

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Lobolintin(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tell me something... You don't mean it ??
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by tartar9(m): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2014
but Christianity unlike islam is mainly on spirituality doesnt have its own law since when does it needs its own court.Islam and sharia are inseparable

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
I listened to Pastor Bosun's revealing insights on the Islamization of Nigeria. Every Christian must listen to this.

Islamization of Nigeria is REAL and is coming to your doorstep in the south. Islamization of Nigeria is instituted already in the constitution of Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria DOES NOT RECOGNIZE CHRISTIANITY. Christianity is not mentioned in the constitution of Nigeria but islam is mentioned more than a 100 times.

Please listen to the youtube audio and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

3 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by EriSaho: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Uncomfortable about the title of this thread, Nigeria is a Muslim majority so why the fuss?
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

I listened to Pastor Bosun's revealing insights on the Islamization of Nigeria. Every Christian must listen to this.

Islamization of Nigeria is REAL and is coming to your doorstep in the south. Islamization of Nigeria is instituted already in the constitution of Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria DOES NOT RECOGNIZE CHRISTIANITY. Christianity is not mentioned in the constitution of Nigeria but islam is mentioned more than a 100 times.

Please listen to the youtube audio and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

This is quite obvious. It is quite true that most folks in the SW are superficial in their religious convictions and that they are basically traditional worshippers. He said the moment BH starts dropping bombs in their churches you will not find them worshipping the following meeting day.

Is it also true that folks in the East can be bought over with money? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

This is quite obvious. It is quite true that most folks in the SW are superficial in their religious convictions and that they are basically traditional worshippers. He said the moment BH starts dropping bombs in their churches you will not find them worshipping the following meeting day.

Is it also true that folks in the East can be bought over with money? shocked

About east getting bought over with money...If that was possible, Igboland would have been the region with the highest population of muslims in southern Nigeria, but of course the reality is that Igboland prides itself as the region with the lowest rate of Islam in the whole country.
There are many rich Islamic gambari businessmen in Asaba, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Owerri, Orlu, who dole out money to Igbo youth businessmen in Igboland and lure them to convert, but these youths take these money and revert back to Christianity, i've seen few cases myself. Call it "Igbo sense", as long as it keeps Islam away, i'm happy about that.

Igbos must be grateful for the gift education and Christianity as they came into Igboland like Siamese twins. An educated mind is not usually a fertile ground for religious fanaticism, an educated mind will make informed decisions before considering religious conversion. I believed the Islamist saw this and decided to make inroads through the least educationally developed state in Igboland-Ebonyi. Ebonyi state accounts for the highest number of Igbo-muslims in Igboland and is also one of the poorest with sizeable agrarian people. Though the Igbo-muslim population is less than 0.0005% of total Igbo population(personally,I have never met any Igbo muslim) but the trend scares me as hell.

Our Christian leaders and missionaries needs to work round the clock to stem the tide ensure it does not hit 1%. The easiest way to Islamize Nigeria is to Islamize Igboland, the rest of south will follow as the Igbo who are very ubiquitous in nature will become "walking Jihadist tools' everywhere they go.

I think the Christian-Muslim balance in Nigeria is dependent Igbo-Christianity. Yes, they use money to cajole Igbo youths but it has clearly not worked, rather Igbo youth are taking their money, travelling and establishing businesses. Islam will be resisted in Igboland by all means necessary.

10 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ngwakwe, Myndd44, Seun, lets make our people conscious of this reality.

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eastern Nigeria will never be islamicized , not now not forever !

The population of Muslims in the east is 0.000001% and we like it that way.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

About east getting bought over with money...If that was possible, Igboland would have been the region with the highest population of muslims in southern Nigeria, but of course the reality is that Igboland prides itself as the region with the lowest rate of Islam in the whole country.
There are many rich Islamic gambari businessmen in Asaba, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Owerri, Orlu, who dole out money to Igbo youth businessmen in Igboland and lure them to convert, but these youths take these money and revert back to Christianity, i've seen few cases myself. Call it "Igbo sense", as long as it keeps Islam away, i'm happy about that.

Igbos must be grateful for the gift education and Christianity as they came into Igboland like Siamese twins. An educated mind is not usually a fertile ground for religious fanaticism, an educated mind will make informed decisions before considering religious conversion. I believed the Islamist saw this and decided to make inroads through the least educationally developed state in Igboland-Ebonyi. Ebonyi state accounts for the highest number of Igbo-muslims in Igboland and is also one of the poorest with sizeable agrarian people. Though the Igbo-muslim population is less than 0.0005% of total Igbo population(personally,I have never met any Igbo muslim) but the trend scares me as hell.

Our Christian leaders and missionaries needs to work round the clock to stem the tide ensure it does not hit 1%. The easiest way to Islamize Nigeria is to Islamize Igboland, the rest of south will follow as the Igbo who are very ubiquitous in nature will become "walking Jihadist tools' everywhere they go.

I think the Christian-Muslim balance in Nigeria is dependent Igbo-Christianity. Yes, they use money to cajole Igbo youths but it has clearly not worked, rather Igbo youth are taking their money, travelling and establishing businesses. Islam will be resisted in Igboland by all means necessary.

Did you hear what Bosun Emmanuel said about Abakaliki? Have you been following the news lately about the Abuja bomber that was extradited back to Nigeria from Sudan? undecided The love of money, the Bible says, is the root of all evil. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
frosbel:

Eastern Nigeria will never be islamicized , not now not forever !

cheesy

There's no need to get sentimental about it because we are all affected. True Christians who have the wellbeing of the country at heart should get on their knees and pray that what has taken these Muslims 30 years to plan would not come to fruition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by vedaxcool(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
newtelegraphonline.com/ecclesiastical-court-grant-christians-demands-muric-charges-confab/
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Muslim Rights Concerns (MURIC) has called on
the leadership of the on-going National Conference
to grant the requests of the Christian Association of
Nigeria (CAN) on the establishment of ecclesiastical
Courts throughout Nigeria.
The group, which stated this through a press
statement by its Director, Professor Ishaq Lakin
Akintola, maintained that it is pertinent to note that
this is the first time CAN has openly made such
demands.
“We welcome these demands as they indicate a
positive response to requests from the secretariat
of the national conference and the call made by
President Jonathan for all aggrieved and neutral
groups to present their cases and requests.
The latest submissions by CAN will no doubt move
the dialogue machinery forward. “We of the Muslim
Rights Concern (MURIC) have always asked
Christians in the country to tell Nigerians what they
wanted instead of always opposing what the
Muslims want.

It is our belief that if all stakeholders in the
Nigerian project openly make their demands, the
task of harmonizing our interests will demands
which fall within the fundamental human rights of
each group should be granted while no group
should stand in the way of another so long as a
group’s demand does not encroach on others’
rights.
All groups should respect the ‘Live and Let Live’
golden rule,” the group said. According to Akintola,
it is in this respect that “we are asking the national
conference to approve CAN’s requests. We are not
unaware the existing courts in the country which
use common law are Christian courts. Even British
Prime Minister David Cameron affirmed last week
that Britain is a Christian country.”
MURIC continued: “Yet unlike the hostile stand of
CAN when Muslims demanded Shariah law, Islamic
banking, etc, Muslims are prepared to tolerate
Christian courts so long as the latter will serve
Christians only and no Muslim will be brought
before them. This was also the argument of
Muslims when they made demands but our
Christian neighbours defied logic when they
opposed it. “MURIC appeals to Christians in the
country to see their Muslim compatriots as
partners in progress.
Can is also advised to change its mindset regarding
the national conference as it is obvious that its
delegates came to the conference singing war
songs.
CAN has a perception complex whereas
negotiations and dialogues require
openmindedness to succeed. “An example is the
avoidable controversy started by CAN’s false claim
that Muslims in the committee on religions were 12
while Christians were 8, making the total 20
members.
It is gratifying that the secretariat of the national
conference has debunked the claim. According to
the secretariat in a statement issued on Wednesday
23rd April, 2014, Muslims are 11 while Christians
are 10.
“MURIC is constrained to assert that although the
secretariat was right on the total number of
members of the committee (21), it erred regarding
the number of Christians and Muslims. It is
Christians who have the higher number of 11 while
Muslims have the lower number of 10.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Christians should learn to express themselves without always shouting muslim this muslim that!

3 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by maputohq: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
The sh¡t is too long to read. Nigeria operates the kind of English legal system. The argument my lecturer laid was that The English law was gotten from the church. We borrowed that system. The constitution only provides for Islamic law for the sake of the Muslim population. I wonder why there should be an argument if not that our political leaders are dull an clueless. Please see section 10 of the constitution.

The is no need for any Christian courts.

2 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by bealuv(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abuja Declaration 1989 has been edited and the main portion of the declaration removed from Wikipedia..why??

3 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Empiree: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
frosbel: Eastern Nigeria will never be islamicized , not now not forever !

cheesy

Dont worry Mr. you be amazed at how Muslim population will jump froom 0.000001% to 5% in the next 5-10yrs in the East inshAllah. We coming for you. Muslims, they are here grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
maputohq: The sh¡t is too long to read. Nigeria operates the kind of English legal system. The argument my lecturer laid was that The English law was gotten from the church. We borrowed that system. The constitution only provides for Islamic law for the sake of the Muslim population. I wonder why there should be an argument if not that our political leaders are dull an clueless. Please see section 10 of the constitution.

The is no need for any Christian courts.

sorry, the english legal system is a civil law not a religious law. Sharia is a religious law! Christians are asking that the playing field be levelled, there should be, sharia law, ecclesiatical law, traditional law and civil law, or else we better stick with the civil law and leave sharia.

6 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ubenedictus:

sorry, the english legal system is a civil law not a religious law. Sharia is a religious law! Christians are asking that the playing field be levelled, there should be, sharia law, ecclesiatical law, traditional law and civil law, or else we better stick with the civil law and leave sharia.

Right on point.
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Freelancer00(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ubenedictus:

What is civil law, what is ecclesiastical law? I'm sure we all know what sharia law is.
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maybe the Muslims should form a group just like the isis are doing now killing Christians in Iraq, Syria etc.. Then you will know that isis are learners compare to what the igbos will do to any Muslim be it igbo or any tribe... Rubbish!!!! Islamization of Nigeria my foot

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Empiree: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mellin: Maybe the Muslims should form a group just like the isis are doing now killing Christians in Iraq, Syria etc.. Then you will know that isis are learners compare to what the igbos will do to any Muslim be it igbo or any tribe... Rubbish!!!! Islamization of Nigeria my foot

grin grin grin You upset?. eh eh eh Islam is irresistible my friend. Can you imagine if ISLAM was a woman.... what you gonna do

4 Likes

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by ebenice(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Nigeria cant be islamized, nothin is secret, they cant afford it. It wil cost islam i .. U'll need bombs, plenty money to build gigantic mosque nd sponsor thousands to hajj,sucide voluntares, hiring russian expatriate to build nuclear weapon, etc. Thats why d abokis sharp knives and sucide bomb. Plus nigeria is bigger than islam.

I love my muslim friends,(enlightend ones) i just cant fathom why islam has to be the headache they have to endure smiling ,(its so obvious) when at times they r the ones who even remind me of my church comitment with enthusiasm when i'm feeling lazy cos they knew the joy it brougt them each time i share my church experience(prophetic) weneva i return frm church. I knew they silently wish they're me, but i guess the persecution or penalty 4 apostacy woudnt let them attest.;->

no hard feelins

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Freelancer00(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2014
ebenice: Nigeria cant be islamized, nothin is secret, they cant afford it. It wil cost islam i .. U'll need bombs, plenty money to build gigantic mosque nd sponsor thousands to hajj,sucide voluntares, hiring russian expatriate to build nuclear weapon, etc. Thats why d abokis sharp knives and sucide bomb. Plus nigeria is bigger than islam.

I love my muslim friends,(enlightend ones) i just cant fathom why islam has to be the headache they have to endure smiling ,(its so obvious) when at times they r the ones who even remind me of my church comitment with enthusiasm when i'm feeling lazy cos they knew the joy it brougt them each time i share my church experience(prophetic) weneva i return frm church. I knew they silently wish they're me, but i guess the persecution or penalty 4 apostacy woudnt let them attest.;->

no hard feelins
Funny thing is, u put 'no hard feelings', after talking down Islam. Yes, Nigeria can't be islamised and sharia law cannot take off in a secular country like Nigeria. Maybe it could work in the North, I don't know. So penalty for apostacy won't be required for them, they would be left to God to do his will. I'll urge u to try to understand things before saying them. Thank You
Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mellin:

Maybe the Muslims should form a group just like the isis are doing now killing Christians in Iraq, Syria etc.. Then you will know that isis are learners compare to what the igbos will do to any Muslim be it igbo or any tribe... Rubbish!!!! Islamization of Nigeria my foot

Christianity only started about 170 years ago in Nigeria, what gives you the impression that what happened to Turkey cannot happen to Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Christianity only started about 170 years ago in Nigeria, what gives you the impression that what happened to Turkey cannot happen to Nigeria?
says who Mr?

1 Like

Re: The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. by Scofieldella(f): 5:18am On Aug 23, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You are so right! Let us Christians rise up to pray! Ask for Gods mercy and preach out the message of Jesus Christ to ALL. We want our children and childrens children to remain in Christ. We don't hate muslims but we don't want to become muslims!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.