Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo (14729 Views)

Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by bknight: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Acutex: Sometimes I put a pillow between my thighs at night and pretend it's guy... At other times, I pretend I'm not the cause of Nigeria problems and call myself Baba

Ur signature is funny. But by d time 'ofe mmanus' buy up all ur common sense u put up for auction, wat will u be left with?

By d way there's so much common sense is ur post, weldone Sir! undecided

1 Like

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Lamasta(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2013
I dey laugh o
grin grin grin
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by TheNature: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2013
is not in 9aija
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Isiterere(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2013
In 3D

1 Like

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by omenka(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2013
berem: No one is viewing the thread. Abi na my eyes dey deceive me? Interesting! grin

1 view, 30 replies! grin
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2013
I frankly do not see how a group of persons will suggest that if one individual does not become president, the Nation will not be at peace.That should not be the Democracy we are building in Nigeria.
The constitution is clear on this matter and I do not think only one person fits the criteria to contest for Presidency.
I have no issues with Obasanjo in this regard. Politics has become so bad that these people don't even think the masses/public have a say. They feel they can do it on their own and sometimes they do through rigging and brazen violence and rascality,even from the Party Level.
The true test for anyone who thinks he is worthy to be president is to contest(freely and fair) against other people and see if he is loved and is as popular as he thinks.Trouble is the other people will fight dirty as you can only be sure of those you love and not those that love you.
So everyone fights dirty.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Clueless party! Clueless bunch! Una neva see anything yet!
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by roxell120(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2013
kaze4blues: Long live OBJ....

The pillar behind the sustenance of nigeria's democracy
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by NnamdiCheges(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, Clark has lost relevance in Naija politics.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2013
omenka:
1 view, 30 replies! grin
lol
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by musiwa1h: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2013
The first thing they will blow up are all of the bridges across the river niger and benue, there will be more than 10,000 bombing from the west and east. if i know nigeria very well. I am not saying you should vote for Jonathan. i am not a bias person.

I am just saying nigeria is at a point, where the only solution is to break up Nigeria back to the 3 unit. . Obasanjo is only saying so because he want to save his business.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Ayorh4you(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Opin aye ti de taaan
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2013
Both of them should retire!

I wonder when we will become the leaders. We are all gradually getting old and they keep telling us, you are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Eledan: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
musiwa1h:
The honest truth is, a lamido/amachie ticket will lead to civil war. there will be no peace in Nigeria. The first thing they will blow up are all of the bridges across the river niger and benue, there will be more than 10,000 bombing from the west and east. if i know nigeria very well. I am not saying you should vote for Jonathan. i am not a bias person.

I am just saying nigeria is at a point, where the only solution is to break up Nigeria back to the 3 unit. . Obasanjo is only saying so because he want to save his business.

Thank goodness....you've never given a correct prediction...this one too won't be different grin
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Dewze(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2013
''Elder Statesmen''. I hate that word with passion. Its the 'face covering' title given to failed former leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by dedugba(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2013
Venus1: We yoruba still love you baba

Please speak for yourself by calling your name.I detest OBJ as well as any ethnic bigot,like edwin clark and the likes. Rochas Okorocha and Gani Fawehinmi are my heros.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by slap1(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2013
Is Clark even a politician?
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by ShineIt: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Someone should tell Monkey (no names please) to retire, he's done enough damage to this country already.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Innodon(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
Clark is just making mouth cos Iga Jonna is on d seat of presido. When power changes hand.....He go run.ApC 2015
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by size38: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2013
It was just last month that Edwin Clark apologized to those he offended wit his utterances. Now he is at it again. As a niger deltan, I don't like d manner at which some people sell d candidacy of GEJ for 2015 election. Now that Baba is trying to make peace btw GEJ and some aggrieved party members, particularly some governors is d time Clark is striking. Let's wait and see how it turns out.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by kingthreat(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2013
The old ethnic tribalist should retire first. Obj by far has a lot to offer than Clark

2 Likes

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by bassette(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2013
berem: No one is viewing the thread. Abi na my eyes dey deceive me? Interesting! grin
Apparently lots of peeps are..like u disappeared on nl
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Ayorh4you(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Shine It: Someone should tell Monkey (no names please) to retire, he's done enough damage to this country already.

You jst showed us how well you respect you pa.rents. #smh

1 Like

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2013
OBJ remains my hero any day. Handing over power twice is not an easy fit. Jonathan has been playing all types of falsehood just to hold on to power despite his very poor performance. Our constitution allows an individual to be sworn in as President only twice but Jonathan is taking Nigerians as fools by bribing the court to cover up his 3rd term plan.

It is now obvious that it is impossible for Jonathan to win a free and fair election going by his performance. His hope lies in rigging both at party and national level.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Datruggedman: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Abeg make una no vez, i get question,'NO BE DIZ SAME OBASANJO DAT DUMPED POLITICS FOR GODS WORK,SO HOW COME AM HEARING OBJ AND POLITICS?
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Smeeky(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Remember he(Obasanjo)is an elder statesman..A former president.... this statement got me laughing for minutes..Do nigerian politicians knows what it is to be a stateman? I don't think so..All are Demagogues,crude politicians..Yε̲̣̣̣̥♠h it is a democratic system..but Obasanjo is doing that for a selfish motive,which I believe we all know.
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by iconaus: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
kingthreat: The old ethnic tribalist should retire first. Obj by far has a lot to offer than Clark

I dont agree . Obj and his northern cohorts put Nigeria in this mess
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by dollarlander: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
icon aus:

I dont agree . Obj and his northern cohorts put Nigeria in this mess

No I don't agree, GEJ and PEJ are the problem here, their approach to democracy is too primitive for my liking. the entire world is seeing this and they are laughing at us. PEJ case is even worse, she is not learned and she doesn't want to improve, she has brought shame to the dignity of the presidency severally and she doesn't see herself that way and go back to school and improve.

That is what Mr Edwin Clark cannot see. Mr Edwin cannot compare himself to Mr OBJ in all ramification. How many people knows Edwin Clark. He should seek opinion from obasanjo and advise GEJ and PEJ on issues of democracy and national unity. the first time the region have opportunity to be there they had already mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by elohorayodele: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Fly FF shite
Re: Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eledan: The last thing anybody will accuse Baba OBJ for is ethnic and tribal politics...

You can't say the same for Clark...everything is all about Ijaw.

OBJ ostensibly did not play ethnic politics but he own brand of politics seems to be worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja / Ahmad Lawan: Friends Buy ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form For Senate President / Buhari Approves Ecological Fund Projects In 11 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.