Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's (710 Views)

Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up / Program`s Modular Configuration Extensively Improves Reliability Because All Mod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by israel007: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2013
I'm sorry but I don't know where else to post this and it's unfortunate that I'm no longer able to keep this inside for one more minute!

I'm writing to please ask everyone (at least those who feel the way I do) to please support me in standing up against this crazy, out of control people who post 'END TIME THINGS' on every thread! I believe we read through posts on Nairaland to learn things and it's so disheartening when you open a thread you see irrelevant posts. It's almost like when someone is having an interactive session with a group of people and some one keeps interjecting 'end time
things'. It's so rude! This morning, two threads that made FP, have so many 'end time'.

'Our roads are bad and govt ought to do something' = end time

'Eminem called Kloe ugly' = end time

'It's sunday' = end time

Please, Mr Seun and every Moderator, with all due respect, I move for whoever writes 'end time thing' in an inappropriate thread to be banned for a long time! I'm not against posting that when and where appropriate, we can't just hijack a thread with meaningless craze and obsession.

Thank you.
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Op is Mr Sabi Sabi.

End time timz.....
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by omiobo: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
gringringringringringrin you complaining is a sign of end time tinz.
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Eledan: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
OP...

those are irritants that you will do well to ignore on NL...

ASUU would soon call off it strike...you will notice a drastic reduction in such juvenility
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Garrithe1st: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2013
I wonder why people always say rubbish on NL.

May it a sign of the end time...

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Pistolx(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2013
hahahaha,these ur post is also signs of endtimes,lol
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2013
@op slowly say after me E.N.D T.I.M.E T.I.N.Z

2 Likes

Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by deeptesting(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
@ OP the society is made up varieties of species with different characteristics, most could be annoying and totally irritating but one fact is they all contribute to the survival and progress of the society......We have got to learn how to accept or ignore most of this species, like live and let's live.....I am not holding brief for them but just like the Garri crew they are part of NL society, playing their own role to keep NL going, since they cannot make any contribution to a topic. Take them out and some part of NL will be missing.
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Dsage1: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2013
@op, why is it annoyed you? Why taking NL serious? You claimed you came here to learn,why can't you simply ignore and concentrate on what you like or came here to do?

Any comment/post here doesn't worth giving you an headache ok.
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by DJDOLA(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2013
O da bi pe opin aye ti de loto ooo....see as d op take nl serious...oti wa ye mi bayi pe...OPIN AYE TI DE....EYI PA DA
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by saintneo(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2013
In as much as I detest this bandwagon craze, I must say I have to say it.....
END TIME THINGZ

Come to think of it, I must say that I am.....
11th TO COMMENT

However, on a more serious note, how is this thread going to affect.....
THE COST OF GÅRRÎ IN THE MARKET.

Abeg, MODs with sharp fingers should keep off my profile......lmao!

1 Like

Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by DJDOLA(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2013
O da bi pe opin aye ti de loto oooo...see as OP take comment on NL serious sha...oti wa ye mi bayi pe..OPIN AYE TI DE LOTOO...EYI PA DA
Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2013
On some threads, it is relevant. On the other threads where it is irrelevant and distracting, the posts will be removed and the posters sanctioned for posting off topic.

1 Like

Re: Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's by israel007: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2013
sexkillz: On some threads, it is relevant. On the other threads where it is irrelevant and distracting, the posts will be removed and the posters sanctioned for posting off topic.

Thank you Sexkillz. I agree it's relevant in some post and a total distraction.

I'm surprised some of think Nairaland shouldn't be taken seriously. Trust me I learn a great deal from here.

I was able to develop a template for training for my colleagues by someone's post I saw here. So what am I saying what are you saying

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

THUNDER STRIKE SHOCK: Share Your Experiences. / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / Women Slaves, Women Servants! (the Agony And Mystery Of The Female Gender)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.