Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? (3609 Views)

See Beautiful 19 Year Old Wife Of Ex-governor Of Kogi, Late Audu Abubakar / Footballer Taiye Taiwo Shares Beautiful Picture Of His Family / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2013
click here to see more pics After reading all this critics against nigeria most especially lagos state about her being the 4th worst city in the world.. And i really wanna let you guys see this here on my blog www. for you to judge it. SEE PICS BELOW: [img]http://wakanow.files./2012/06/lagos.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp..com/_4B_xbScNnXA/S4J576EOh7I/AAAAAAAAAAY/rTlNe2fzLBY/S700/lagosisland.jpg[/img] CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PICS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS PICS? Photo credits to www.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by zizman: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
D̶̲̥̅ǻ̀́Ʈ second picture no ßƺ lagos..I too sure abt am

2 Likes

Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Rochero(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2013
How u go join hong kong pic for there,2nd pic no b lag
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Mstchew! Whatever.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
zizman: D̶̲̥̅ǻ̀́Ʈ second picture no ßƺ lagos..I too sure abt am
you be learner? Or you no leave your village b4?
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lmao at the post above me. Op I really don't think you are helping matters.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ALL OF YOU... Am i gonna call you haters or bush guys? Havent you been to lagos island and many other places in lag?
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: you be learner? Or you no leave your village b4?

What the...
Op are you sure you've been to Lagos before? Maybe you are the village boy. Where in Lagos is that?
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: @ALL OF YOU... Am i gonna call you haters or bush guys? Havent you been to lagos island and many other places in lag?

Lmao, Lagos island and many other places in lag. I'm guessing you don't know the names to those "other places". Trust me, I've spend literally all my life in Lagos, there is no such place. Now quietly delete your posts to avoid further embarrassment. wink
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
psky:

What the...
Op are you sure you've been to Lagos before? Maybe you are the village boy. Where in Lagos is that?
oh.. My gosh... WHO ARE YOU?? Are you even nigerian? I guess you are from benin republic. Or some crappy country.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by OmichaelO: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
EKO FOR SHOW!!
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by ba7man(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: oh.. My gosh... WHO ARE YOU?? Are you even nigerian? I guess you are from benin republic. Or some crappy country.
Hey bro, honestly, that second pix isn't Lagos. We all know, just remove it and we can all get along.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: oh.. My gosh... WHO ARE YOU?? Are you even nigerian? I guess you are from benin republic. Or some crappy country.

I am in no mood to engage in childish fights, stop trying to act defensive and just learn from corrections being given to you by nearly every person commenting.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
psky:

Lmao, Lagos island and many other places in lag. I'm guessing you don't know the names to those "other places". Trust me, I've spend literally all my life in Lagos, there is no such place. Now quietly delete your posts to avoid further embarrassment. wink
just checked your profile and with all saw i already know you are an ignorant till 50..
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
The second pic cannot be Lagos.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: just checked your profile and with all saw i already know you are an ignorant till 50..

The profile page thing won't work with me. Focus on the topic and remove the second pic. For crying out loud humble yourself and take corrections.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by johnstar(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Rochero: How u go join hong kong pic for there,2nd pic no b lag
d guy drink akamu grin grin
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by cashkid18(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
End tym tinz
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
@all of you.. WHY DONT YOU ALL WANNA BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE SOMEDAY.. What a pity for you all bastardo nigerians.. You are all pendejo.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
That second picture is Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.

Please take it down.
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
HNosegbe: That second picture is Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.

Please take it down.
@all of you that doesnt believe in the number 2 picture kindly search it on google..
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by ba7man(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Funny enough, that's what the Lagos skyline looks like at night.............

when u're high on hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
ba7man: Funny enough, that's what the Lagos skyline looks like at night.............

when u're high on hard drugs.
LOL.. What are you saying??
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by psky: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
cashkid18: End tym tinz

Lmao,now this got me cracking. On a serious note, the bible says in the last days the young men shall "see visions". grin grin
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
psky:

Thats a picture of hong kong
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Codedrock(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think? by Zet72(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin If lagos looks like that, every morning na azonto I go first dance before I go work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics / Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria / Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.