Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (6870 Views)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / So So Sad ! Yar'adua's Death Paved Way For This N10 Billion Madness ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by kosovo(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2010
More Noise, very soon Prophet predict A.K.A, T.B JOSH, would release his bomb!
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

So u will still believe that it came to pass if it had 12-20yrs error margin?

The guy is a crook. We all know that Yar'adua will definetly die one day. Dont we?
the last i checked,all these prophets of doom said yaradua would die i less than six months but to this day,he spent more than 30 months.scheisBe
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Ivynwa(f): 10:14pm On May 06, 2010
You guys in this forum had me laughing my head off with your "aso monkies" and primate joke so much that I couldn't resist but join your forum. I am loving all of you even when I mourn for Yar adua having heard the news about his death today. I believe so much in his capability to lead us aright and now he went and died.
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2010
I have the holy spirit too.

Let me make my own predictions. Mandela would die soon.

Please allow a 10-20 year margin of error.

The tithe you pay to my church is 50%.
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by platinumnk(f): 10:34pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

The tithe you pay to my church is 50%.
thats even cheap sef grin
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Ivynwa(f): 10:43pm On May 06, 2010
Hahahaha, I am still loving all of you, so we all should start predicting eeee? Okay My prediction are these
The economy of Nigeria will improve greatly starting from next month and before next year it will spiral to such great level that one naira will be exchanged for $100.
People around the world will start migrating to Nigeria and we can begin to do Inyanga for them too at our embassies. Every home, every citizen will be wealthier than even the Saudi's and will have their family companies. All these I predict through Jesus christ our Lord. Ameeeoo
but wait oooo, I dey seriousooooo no be jokey jokey ooooo
Heeeeee every body put your hands up for Primate Ivy(no, I no wan answer that primate thing Ojare),prophetess (no, that sounds mamaish and a bit wicked) okay Sophisticated Godlady Ivy (yes, even fela say na lady we ladies want to be referred to as) Smile!!!!!!!!!!!! Alleluyah somebody, somebody shout, make some noise, kuru mmiri doro eti dooo, May our sweet yar adua rest in peace in jesus name , Amen. I really like him you know
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Sagamite(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2010
platinumnk:

thats even cheap sef  grin

Not really. That is the amount they have to give from their earnings by direct debit the day following pay-day every month.

When they come for my Fri-Sun prayer weekend Marathon every week. I will tell them to put their hands in the air and pray to God. Speak to the father and ask him for blessings, wishes and express their gratitude.

I will now tell them to now take out the five highest denomination of currency in their pockets, put it in the air, ask the Lord to bless it, and then put it in the donations basket as my accomplices go round the auditorium. This is because it is important to give as much to the Lord if you want to receive those blessings and wishes they just asked for.

I will repeat this every 30 mins. Those that run out of money early will have to join a queue and leave their names, phone no, home & office address and how much they promise to give later. I will have accomplices that will go during the week with the register to collect it.

The euphoria developed from the inspirational and joyous songs sang by my accomplices in the immensely harmonic choir will put them temporarily in a trance and they would not notice anything as they enter a perfect seance.

Who no like mugu.  undecided
Re: Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! by Ivynwa(f): 11:26pm On May 06, 2010
Go ahead, give it to them Saga, I don't even know why some people allow themselves to be brainwashed by others in the name of religion. When I go to church the much I give is because of God and because his word said "bring your offering that there will be food in my house". I love to chill out in church but when a pastor start making that money silly thing, I just up and leave ONE TIME!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Jonathan Being Mocked......#sad Day / If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" / Christmas: Ortom Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.