Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? (514 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? by dexterinc2003: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Recently,i was thinking when i noticed a lot of people go to churches and mosques religiously,yet funny enough the country still remains at a moral stand-still,unlike the advanced countries,where citizens rarely do,so it occurred 2 me,a lot of people have different reasons why they attend this gatherings...the top of the list being that they wanna make heaven,but the question remains,"y do you want 2 go to heaven?",I did a mini-research,and here are the funny reasons people gave:

1.i want to go 2 heaven so i can laugh at iya shukura in hell grin

2.so i can get my 77 virgins wink

3.omoh,the suffering for naija na hell,i wan go heaven sef,make i rest small cheesy

4.i heard there is plenty food there

5.to get a mansion full of gold cool

cant remember the other funny reasons i got,but pls share your reasons here.
Re: Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Who wants to go to hell kwanu? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
I feel like going to the Islam heaven. Get my suicide suit, keep some grenades, AK47, IED, 20 rifles, Magazines, deadly gases and lion skulls and pig bonds (there spirit will follow me) in my casket and my spirit will held straight to Christian Heaven..... I WILL SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF ANGELS WITH SWORD AND PUNISH JEHOVAH FOR CAUSING SUFFERING, DEATH AND MASS MURDERING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

I will held back to Islamic Heaven..... KILL MOHAMED, HIS MARTYRS. GIVE THEIR THEIR SPIRITUAL COPSE TO PIG AND JAIL ALLAH, RAIN FEMALE MENSTRA FLUID ON HIM FOR ATROCITIES THEY HAVE CAUSED ON HUMANKIND. I can then take over trillion virgins, river flowing with wine, let lucifer and satan merry victory with me.
Re: Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? by CarCam: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
dexterinc2003:

Recently,i was thinking when i noticed a lot of people go to churches and mosques religiously,
yet funny enough the country still remains at a moral stand-still, unlike the advanced countries,
where citizens rarely do, so it occurred 2 me, a lot of people have different reasons why they attend this gatherings . . .

the top of the list being that they wanna make heaven,but the question remains,"y do you want 2 go to heaven?",

I did a mini-research,and here are the funny reasons people gave:

1.i want to go 2 heaven so i can laugh at iya shukura in hell grin

2.so i can get my 77 virgins wink

3.omoh,the suffering for naija na hell,i wan go heaven sef,make i rest small cheesy

4.i heard there is plenty food there

5.to get a mansion full of gold cool

cant remember the other funny reasons i got,but pls share your reasons here.

@dexterinc2003

#5 is another example of sick theology and bad interpretations of the bible verse(s)

Revelation 21:21
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls;
every several gate was of one pearl:
and the street of the city was pure gold,
as it were transparent glass

The verse is not describing heaven or the streets of heaven, word for word for that matter.

It's describing and explaining something else.

There is more than the eyes sees, in the text and it's context

The Israelites did not find land flowing with literal milk and honey in Canaan.

How's that explained? I hear asked.
Re: Why Do You Want To Go To Heaven??? by engrtee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I feel like going to the Islam heaven. Get my suicide suit, keep some grenades, AK47, IED, 20 rifles, Magazines, deadly gases and lion skulls and pig bonds (there spirit will follow me) in my casket and my spirit will held straight to Christian Heaven..... I WILL SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF ANGELS WITH SWORD AND PUNISH JEHOVAH FOR CAUSING SUFFERING, DEATH AND MASS MURDERING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

I will held back to Islamic Heaven..... KILL MOHAMED, HIS MARTYRS. GIVE THEIR THEIR SPIRITUAL COPSE TO PIG AND JAIL ALLAH, RAIN FEMALE MENSTRA FLUID ON HIM FOR ATROCITIES THEY HAVE CAUSED ON HUMANKIND. I can then take over trillion virgins, river flowing with wine, let lucifer and satan merry victory with me.

it is better you remain on earth

(1) (Reply)

Don't Worry About Anything Part 6 / A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ / Walking With God: Its Benefits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.