Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,771 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ (520 Views)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dream I Had About The Anti - Christ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
What am about to tell u is a dream and not fabricated story, so play along. I'm a guy of 19 and the only dream I could remember till this moment is not up to 4 in which the dream I had about the anti christ is included which I will narrate below. I was made to enter a large building which was fully with number of people ( don't know the number in specific ) standing opposite to each other but still facing each other, there I saw a type of a book in their hands as if they are reading something out of the book as instructed by a Man, the Anti christ ( seem to be a white man, I mean not an african ). As they open each pages of the book in their hands, they enter through the world of which they are reading in the book. The story is long, I will only continue if I see that people are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Yemen Minister On Child Marriage: Child Marriage Must Be Outlawed / My Prayer Anthem, By Akoduma Michael / Old Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.