Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,440 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Am Scared To Touch My Wife. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Scared To Touch My Wife. (12772 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
ba_aliyah: Could there be a woman more frigid than my wife? I doubt. Met in school,courted for 10 years.Never initiated sex for once. She never enjoyed sex even seven years in to our marriage but I endured and tried my best. Now she is an expert, initiates and try styles.I bought many books read them together,watch romantic films etc.I also realized I was giving her when she was not ready. Enough has been said here,I believe u will come back to give testimonies. U are lucky there is a forum like this,I handled mine personally and succeeded,I wish u the best.

Aaawwww, may God bless your Home! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by baaliyah(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2013
@ phema, thanks, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by crystalballs: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
ba_aliyah: Could there be a woman more frigid than my wife? I doubt. Met in school,courted for 10 years.Never initiated sex for once. She never enjoyed sex even seven years in to our marriage but I endured and tried my best. Now she is an expert, initiates and try styles.I bought many books read them together,watch romantic films etc.I also realized I was giving her when she was not ready. Enough has been said here,I believe u will come back to give testimonies. U are lucky there is a forum like this,I handled mine personally and succeeded,I wish u the best.

Thanks man...i won't relent.

will come back to give testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by Tinkybabe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^ and that is the spirit. All the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by goodheart4God: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Somethings couple take for granted, some people are favoured while others arent. I will say the good ones always end up with the bad ones. I can understand what the OP is passing through, that feelings as if u are not wanted or loved will always set it. In my case, I had thought over all the possibilities in this world. Whether hubby really loved me or not, why did he marry me or what. I must tell you I can't get an answer. Tried communication but it is like you are pouring water in the back of the hen. I have come to realise that you only know who you love and you can't determine the extent of their love for you. And you can't force people to love you back because you love them. People marry for different purpose, I married my hubby because I love him but I can't say the reason he married me. Sometimes I feel it is for child bearing and put the home front together, or rather have a wife that cooks your meals and satisfy you in bed. For me the emotional connection has wane gradually, I used to initiate but now I have stopped and we can stay over weeks or close to a month and he won't come and I won't. And when he eventually comes no romantic words, just rub here and there and he expects u to respond. God help us. People advise I pray, but can you really pray when your heart is heavy? @Op take heart keep on talking yours might change and remember to pray also. I honestly feel you pain cos I am in it.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by Caracta(f): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
@goodheart4god, so touching. I can't say i understand your situation because i've never been married. I feel for you, i really do. Never give up pls. Please. Please. May God step into your home. Personally, i'll pray for you. Please don't give up. You can see a counsellor too.

I keep asking, "why do good people have to suffer?"

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by crystalballs: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
goodheart4God: Somethings couple take for granted, some people are favoured while others arent. I will say the good ones always end up with the bad ones. I can understand what the OP is passing through, that feelings as if u are not wanted or loved will always set it. In my case, I had thought over all the possibilities in this world. Whether hubby really loved me or not, why did he marry me or what. I must tell you I can't get an answer. Tried communication but it is like you are pouring water in the back of the hen. I have come to realise that you only know who you love and you can't determine the extent of their love for you. And you can't force people to love you back because you love them. People marry for different purpose, I married my hubby because I love him but I can't say the reason he married me. Sometimes I feel it is for child bearing and put the home front together, or rather have a wife that cooks your meals and satisfy you in bed. For me the emotional connection has wane gradually, I used to initiate but now I have stopped and we can stay over weeks or close to a month and he won't come and I won't. And when he eventually comes no romantic words, just rub here and there and he expects u to respond. God help us. People advise I pray, but can you really pray when your heart is heavy? @Op take heart keep on talking yours might change and remember to pray also. I honestly feel you pain cos I am in it.

My dear, please do not give up.
You will surely be happy in the end.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by mantop7: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2013
moreeni: Keep off her for another month without bringing up the issue and stay away from couple's gist time as well.If she doesn't still feel concerned enough to bring up the matter, enter unilag wink

go do wetin? Lolz lolz. Oomo ake!
Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by critique101(f): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
crystalballs:

I have never cheated on her, which she knows.

When we married newly, i was only 6months into my job and was struggling financially... for those periods and like a Year and half, i have to beg for sex..it takes me like 30mins to 1hr to beg her before she would give in.

But, somehow i left paid employement and registered my company. I got series of contract and became financially stable.Built our personal house and two other ones...bought her a car and gave her 500k for her business.

Having realise am financially ok, she became submisive and will allow me to make love to her anytime...i guess this is because she is scared i can now flirt around.

sorry, seems am saying too much...but the truth is i have never cheated on her, but i do contemplate it.

if she was not willing to have sex with u after your wedding, then it means she is not attracted to you. Women sometimes marry men either because their clocks are ticking or because the guy has money or because they dont have a better choice. How many years gap is it between you guys? How do you look physicaly and are you good in bed? These are factors to consider

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by settie: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
moreeni: Keep off her for another month without bringing up the issue and stay away from couple's gist time as well.If she doesn't still feel concerned enough to bring up the matter, enter unilag wink
Ur post is disturbing especially coming fron a female. Cheating is self destructive. Ur resources,time,energy,etc. U get sexual satisfaction but not sexual fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by 5point(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
@OP.I salute your courage for being honest.I can also identify with your wife to an extent.If a woman tells u "Shebi I give u when u ask for it",it suggests that u may be very authoritative.We Women are very emotional forget all the gifts(though it helps some way).I have a strong feeling it has to do with how you treat her or relate with her.Is it a master-servant relationship??Or r u guys friends (Like really close?).Do you discuss other deep issues apart from general gist, money,children...?From ur post i feel u are Lord,master,provider and all.Look inwards,change ur approach-connect with her.A barrier needs to be broken..So that she can be free to discuss ANYTHING with you,initiate s.ex and ultimately enjoy it.It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by goodheart4God: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Caracta: @goodheart4god, so touching. I can't say i understand your situation because i've never been married. I feel for you, i really do. Never give up pls. Please. Please. May God step into your home. Personally, i'll pray for you. Please don't give up. You can see a counsellor too.

I keep asking, "why do good people have to suffer?"
crystalballs:

My dear, please do not give up.
You will surely be happy in the end.

Well am not giving up, happy today and depression tomorrow. Thanks my dearies and God will surely answer your prayers in Jesus name.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared To Touch My Wife. by passionate88: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2013
critique101:

if she was not willing to have sex with u after your wedding, then it means she is not attracted to you. Women sometimes marry men either because their clocks are ticking or because the guy has money or because they dont have a better choice. How many years gap is it between you guys? How do you look physicaly and are you good in bed? These are factors to consider
@bolded, here we go again. U girls will shout no sex till after marriage yet u will still want d man to b good in bed. Hw una go take knw wether him good for bed if una no do am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kerosene Explosion Kills Two In Akwa Ibom, Injures Three (pic) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / Parents Having An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.