Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me (1039 Views)

4 Types Of Scam You Should Beware Of This Ember Period / How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success / Its Ember Time,: What Are You Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello nairalanders,
Ember month has just begun. I'm thinking deeply. Ofcos none of us would want to miss out in this seasonal period of reaping.
There would be so much in demand.
Please I want us to share ideas together in this harvest period. What would be an unregrettable product supply one can go into and make quick returns?
Secondly, I'm stil left wallowing in deep taughts on which business that has good weekly-monthly profit with a capital of about 1.5-2m in naira. Please I'm not interested in importation business, I think it takes little time . I just want a business that even in my absence, something good comes out of it. Let's biuld a poverty free generation.
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by lifestyle1(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Transportation business...
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by Tonjeola1(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2013
You can venture into impoertation for the season, there are things you can import and sell for the mber months only and still make good profits
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by Trut(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
brb, i will be back to post profitable business idea for you.
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by jta2012(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
tanx, u can invest in imported SEASONAL PRODUCTS already shipped to Nigeria from different part of the world
u only need experienced business associates with the proper link to these importers.
At jtaconsulting ,we have several of these people scattered on Lagos Island biz axis.
kindly contact us at jtaconsulting2012co@yahoo.com for discussion and negotiation.

av a pleasant and profitable EMBER MONTHS...
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by Chlbenze: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Food stuff is also profitable, as life stye mention above transportation will also give a quick return, i know those into importation biz will be smiling this season grin
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by hunda: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
for this ember months, food stuffs will be selling as their will numerous weddings,occasions etc. also most parents will want to buy good cloths for their children, also if building materials interest you then go it cos this season so many families will be renovating.
if i remember anything i will add.

@ all he needs you to help his thinking for the season first before a system that works in his absence so if you have it share it. Blessings.
Re: Ember Month Is Here. My Mind Is Racing...think With Me by Emmy9ite(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
So many things.. Transportation, clothing and food will take bulk of people's dough. Other opportunities exist though, look inward!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Soap Making Business? / Top Paying Jobs In Nigeria / How To Get Your First 100 Customers In 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.