Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success (2235 Views)

How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos / 5 Things You Didnt Know About Pablo Escobar. The Greatest Businessman Of Alltime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success by dguvnur(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2012
In what ever we are doing, our mind is our most powerful tool of leverage. What ever we think is real becomes reality. Napoleon Hill said, in one of his books, “whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can be achieved”. The mind has the power to see whatever it thinks is real and blind itself to any other reality.

Our school system for example, trains people to be employees rather than to be business owners and that is why most people including you are not prepared to run their own business.

read the full article @ www..com
Re: How To Develop A Businessman Mindset, Our Mind Is Our Greatest Asset For Success by dguvnur(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
LEARN TO TAKE ON YOUR LAZINESS AND DOUBT

If you really desire to start and build a successful business, you need to take on your laziness and self-doubt. You must believe in yourself and your good given business idea. To succeed in any meaningful endeavor, the biggest challenge is that, you have to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness.

read more @ www..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 10,000+ Unique Organic Traffic To Your Web Site Within 7 Days / Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? / Body Language For Leaders | VIDEO Download | Hugageek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.