Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera (26017 Views)

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2013
A bus driver is being investigated by his bosses after he was apparently caught on film urinating on his vehicle.
The film, which was shot by a passerby, appears to show the driver zipping up his flies after relieving himself out of a gap between the central doors of his empty bus.
Johnson Rotimi, 24, captured the moment through the window of the Arriva bus parked in Crouch End, London.

Mr Rotimi said: 'I just happened to walk by and I saw him doing his thing.
'He actually hadn’t left the bus at the time.

'You know the second doors? He was actually peeing in the corner with his back facing towards me, through the little gap between the doors and the bus.
'When I saw him I was kind of shocked to be honest, then I quickly got my phone and started filming it.

'He was quite angry when he realised. He did give me a bit of a middle finger.'
The moustached driver is understood to have been taking a break to check his bus - the W3 from Finsley Park to Northumberland Park - when he stopped to urinate in Elmfield Avenue.
Trainee forklift driver Johnson, of Hornsey, London, added: 'I just want people to be aware of what is going on on the bus.

'I’m not very pleased about it. It is not nice as lots of elderly people and children they have to use the bus, and you know kids, they touch everything, and they could touch that bit when they climb on and off the bus easily.'
Bosses at Arriva said they were looking into the incident which happened around two weeks ago.
An Arriva spokesman said: 'This is not the sort of behaviour we expect from our drivers. A copy of the video will be passed to the management team in order to identify the driver and take the necessary action.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407177/Bus-driver-investigated-bosses-caught-camera-urinating-inside-vehicle.html#ixzz2ddOkMkZt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by bigtt76(f): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Una free de poor old man jooor. Hahaha so funny though!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
OMG!!!
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
K
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Bizibi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lmao,crazy moustache man
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by venorite(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
It's news cos oyinbo land.... If na naija who send you
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by teeawaii(f): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmm,gud it was a nigerian dat caught som1,and nt d oda way round¤

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by crisycent: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
It's not his fault at all. I no fit count how many times i pee for body when i dey manchester. The town cold no be small. Dem no dey fit hold piss. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by bigx(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
One idiot would soon come out to say "only in naija"
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by ayotolah: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kelvin4224: Hmmmm. . .what if i say end time tinz?

Gibberish.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by maja01: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
end time tinz
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Eneze1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
the man no fit hold the thing again, no blame am joor, but he should have look for somewhere appropriate to do his thing
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by owolabifunke14(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Men are the same everywhere in the world.zero hygiene

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by PStacks(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
The wahala wey ICT go cause ehhhn! E go pass the benefit!

Person dey piss je je, u go video am,
Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by bimflash(f): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol. Its nt easy
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by bimflash(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: Men are the same everywhere in the world.zero hygiene
My man cant do that....

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by DonColz1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Like if you think that, that white man is a gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by coogar: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
if there was no public facility around, where is he expected to pee? on himself? crack addicts have ruined most of the available public toilets around forcing the council to close them. most of them are used to score drügs!

this man is old - he doesn't look the type that can hold his bladder. they should let him be. he was actually in the bus between the doors and peeing on the street. bless this old man - he's too old for this job!
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by TUNEX89(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
And so what.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by ReubenAbati: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Lucasbalo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr cork, over to u.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nigerians can't record good things. SMH
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Coldblooded(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
D man(Mr Rotimi) get time. Make him come to his fatherland with his phone and 1tetrabyte memory card, cos he go snap, record until his memory full

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=28pt]OYINBOS PISSING BY THE ROAD AND SERIAL-PISSER NAIJA MAN GO CATCH HIM!

END TIME TINZ![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
maja01: end time tinz

Mitcheeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
That's disgusting undecided

However these people work long hours, driving around London.

It is well
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
naija man go find something better to do with ur life. instead to catch criminal u go dey catch old man we dey urinate
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Brb
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
if na black man do this one nah dem go don kill am undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts / Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) / N8bn Scam: Cash Assistant Has N134m In One Account, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.