Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera (26027 Views)

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by GooseBaba: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]OYINBOS PISSING BY THE ROAD AND SERIAL-PISSER NAIJA MAN GO CATCH HIM!

END TIME TINZ![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaahahahahahahha .... Bros you don craze finish...
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by BabaOyee: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
The man is too old for this kind of job and he is obvious to tired to go to the right place to ease himself. He should just be retired to go and spend the rest of his life with his family.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by AkinDavid2: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by AMossley(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: Men are the same everywhere in the world.zero hygiene
you again,why always you and men's matters?
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Dannyyima: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wat abt women ma'am ur worst den d men
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by AMossley(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Btw,I think buses over there have toilet facilities because even in Nigeria,some luxurious buses do.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by owolabifunke14(f): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash:
My man cant do that....
How sure are you? Men urinates indiscriminately world over. There was a thread about it 3 weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by owolabifunke14(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
A.Mossley:

you again,why always you and men's matters?
Because I love men and want the best for them. Chauvinist
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Okeikpu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
He was drunk grin
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by andyanders: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Some White people are fu--cken to dirty.
I worked in a restaurant in Atlanta where I saw young white and black dudes stuff their mouth with raw tobacco and be spitting this brownish stuff in same kitchen trashcan. I threw up the first time I saw them do this.
So this is not new. Most of them go for weeks without taking their shower.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Busted!!!
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Jaywilzee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
And d naija man go do amebor..hahaha
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Isiterere(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls stop that, all men are not the same .
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Isiterere(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash:
My man cant do that....
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by omojaytee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmm,nigerians aπϑ dia aproko nature
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by AMossley(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: Because I love men and want the best for them. Chauvinist
you created a topic some weeks back,claiming that guys are dirtier than the ladies folk,claiming that all guys put their hands inside their boxers and here you're again.You're not doing it out of love but I guess out of may be a kind of phobia you have for guys.I teach in an only girl's senior sec sch and I'm telling you that many of the girls always their classes repulsive to enter,they fart anyhow,bring out bad odours as if they're suffering from halitosis,they don't look clean outside(dirty uniforms,socks) not to talk of the inside.It takes the effort of the counsellor and teachers to correct them all the times even though they're impervious to correction and I'm talking about 500 girls,so how many men or boys have you had a close contact that made you conclude thus?
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by antartica(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Caught in the act.He is fvked like the traffic police officer in nigeria.Unless of course he is medically certified with uncontrollable bladder movement.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Exponental(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Omo naija dey form. When he come back, he go video tiree.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Christmasdon(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Showle
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by rafcrown(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
I always wonder how the bus drivers manage to piss because of the long trip so this one of the methods.Its not really easy at all.A lady bus driver once stopped the bus at the High Road disappeared to ease herself.W4 always use the bush at the last stop on Ferry Lane.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by CHIMSKY(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
bigtt76: Una free de poor old man jooor. Hahaha so funny though!
Abeg leave the poor old man.E be like say e get diabetes.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2013

because men have a natural disinfectant
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Godson201333(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol...So dem wan beat am or fire the old Man??
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by LETDEMSAY(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
the spirit of naija.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by rabzy: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
owolabifunke14: How sure are you? Men urinates indiscriminately world over. There was a thread about it 3 weeks ago.

Yeah and it that thread a lot of you guys were talking as if it is only in Nigeria men do things like this.

This is worse than what anyone will do here, I don't see any izu chukwu/ABC or even BRT driver urinating right inside his bus. Humans are the same the world over, there is no color or race barrier that defines what man can do. All of us can do or undo.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Abeos(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
venorite: It's news cos oyinbo land.... If na naija who send you
abi o se na 4 naija u go dey film person who is peeing
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Hearme(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar: if there was no public facility around, where is he expected to pee? on himself? crack addicts have ruined most of the available public toilets around forcing the council to close them. most of them are used to score drügs!

this man is old - he doesn't look the type that can hold his bladder. they should let him be. he was actually in the bus between the doors and peeing on the street. bless this old man - he's too old for this job!

There is a toilet in every coaches you see in UK travelling that lenght.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Kelvin4224: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
maja01: end time tinz
this is getting boring jare,the joke is stale,abeg at ur foolish age try to reason better next time...and if I may ask have you eaten today,better go and soak your usual garri
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Aizebioje(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
DonColz1: Like if you think that, that white man is a gay
R.ET.ARD!!!
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is urge incontinence. The alternative would have been to piss in his pants. I sympathize with him.
Re: Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Including ur poor popa...this pissing,anything-thats-got-ta-do-with-mens-center-piece crazy b.tch freak shud get a role from jeff hefner scripts...
@topic so that rotimi of a guy is not gonna mind his business in London now..bet hes taking a cue from da tse-tse fly that is gaddem rotimi-ing in da garden city....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) / 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.