Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

7 Best Ways To Promote Your Online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Best Ways To Promote Your Online Business (452 Views)

6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 / Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results / 6 Easy Ways To Promote A New Or An Old Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Ways To Promote Your Online Business by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2013
The top question people ask is: "How do I get traffic to my blog?” And who doesn't want more visitors? Well, I'm sure there are a few people who would say no, but those folks are few and far between. For the rest of us mere mortals getting more readers to our blogs is usually one of our top priorities.

Here are the top 7 things you can do, right now, to increase traffic...

1. Put up a blog post - Yep original content will get readers visiting. Search engines are looking for new, original content. They do this because their customers (people looking for information) demand it.

2. Submit a post to a blog carnival - This is a powerful way to pull traffic from the blogosphere. Submit one of your best posts to blogcarnival.com.

3. Leave a relevant comment on other blogs - Leave a comment which other people reading like & the will click on your link to see what else you have to say. Leave a lame comment and you will be ignored. Avoid writing comments such as "I agree." "Good Info.", or "Thanks"

4. Write and submit an article - Articles still work... Articles still work... Articles still work. Hope you get the point. I still get traffic from articles I wrote months ago. Don't know what to write about? Why not rewrite one of your blog posts? Full report at: http://www.oracleblogger.com/2013/09/7-ways-to-promote-your-online-business.html

(1) (Reply)

Usa Bank Account With Logins / Own Your Personal Easy Webhosting Site / 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Unsatisfied Customers Get One More Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.